LGCHL S14- NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FATDIICK-

FATDIICK- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    FATDIICK-#6753
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -4
    PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience?
    None in LG

League Experience?
    4 seasons in LG s10, s11, s12, s13. S10 TC Development Captain.
    Other leagues I’ve been in BLVH, UEHL, WCOHL, VG, Facebook 6s and 3s

Knowledge of the rulebook?

Knowledge of Forums?
    YES

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    In S11 and S13 I was lucky enough to play on 2 teams in LG that were managed by great guys who led by example, both on and off the ice. Their knowledge of LG rules and procedures were second-to-none which continuously benefited the team on a weekly basis.

I know that being and owner is not an easy job. After observing my team’s Owner/managers during this past season (S13) and in S11 I understand that owning a team is a commitment that requires a great deal of work. I have a lot of respect for each of them because of their contributions to the club’s success. They managed to create an environment for us to have fun and develop both individual and team skills which then translated into wins (most of the time). This is the system I intend to implement if offered ownership.

…and the reason I wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL is to ensure that new and returning players have a fun and positive e-sports experience like I did, and hopefully inspire others who may be considering ownership to do so with good intentions and for the right reasons.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    To continue to build and maintain good relationships with LG staff, owners, management and players.
    To promote growth and expansion in the LGHL on the PSN side.
    To contribute to the development and inclusion of LGCHL TC’s.
    To build a solid team that will make a deep playoff run but ultimately my goal as owner is to win a mem cup!

• Like Like x 1
    lg_meatpopsicle
  2. Hortyyyy

Hortyyyy Once a chitter Always a chitter

Discord:
    Hortyyyy#0284
    Ratings:
    +671 / 46 / -89
    1. What is your age? -- 35+
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) -- many seasons management on Xbox
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) -- Xbox since S17 and PS4 for a few seasons
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) -- 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) -- Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" -- I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? -- I enjoy this league. I enjoy management. I would like to provide a safe, fun and welcoming environment where players can grow, learn and enjoy their time in LG.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? -- To make new friends and To help other players achieve their goals, to grow a community where players can thrive, and to win of course

xxhortyxx
  3. Hockeygab_20

Hockeygab_20 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 23
      owner in vghl for multiple seasons, also gm in FBHL
    3. League EXPERIENCE? Been playing Lg since S5
      5 been reading it and will continue to get my understanding at 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes I am!
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept the responsibility and the role that comes with ownership and would love to have the opportunity

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish take on the role as I’ve owned in other leagues and loved it but wanna take that skill to the LGHL as it’s a better organized and bigger league and would love the opportunity
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?my goal as first year owner for lg would be to make the playoffs get a solid team that’s available making sure everything stay under control throughout the entire season and have fun!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. NHL-MOST-HATED99

NHL-MOST-HATED99 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? lgchl GM
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) lg since sine s7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes familiar with the forums
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I like to try new things and being an owner is something i have yet to do
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To create a fun environment around the team and have a playoff run

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Wadden l32l

Wadden l32l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 5 / -16
    1. 29
      s12 SD Gulls agm and s13 agm kingston part of season
    3. League Experience?
      Been in lg since s19
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes im very familiar
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. Being in the league for as long as I have and with all the new recent signups we have had with the virus. I want to give these new players a chance to play, help them become better players and help set them up to move on to the ahl/nhl
    1. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    2. I want to put a competitive team on the ice while having a fun atmosphere for people to have a good time with.

• Winner Winner x 3
    xWadden32x
  6. Hawkeye1403_

Hawkeye1403_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0

No Streaming Account
  7. Hawkeye1403_

Hawkeye1403_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0
    1. 16
    2. Owner in WCOH
    3. Been in LG since Season 1
    4. About a 3.5
    5. I know how to use them
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. I’ve been in LG for a long time and know a good amount of people and have always wanted to own and manage my own team
    8. To run a competitive team with a good environment around the team

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Noncentsz

Noncentsz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 5 / -5
    1.Age

2.Previous LeagueManagement Experience?

I have owned won cups and Gm in smaller leagues nothing in LG yet

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

Iv played LG I'd say 4 seasons now Played Fbhl Uehl and a couple smaller 3s leagues I come from the box so iv done a lot more time there

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

Ah I'd say 5 I'd I have a basic understanding and would obviously look into it more if I were to own a team most of the leagues have the same rules and I don't think they are any different from the box

Please ensure that you postthat you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The

If you look at the teams in was on last season and the record I had sadly lol I'm a ride or die I'll float with my team or sink with my team iv mad many great teams that hAve pulled together
    I Understand and Accept

1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    To be real with you iv been in this league a while now iv bit the bullet for a while now with teams iv been on an there is a lot of things I would of did different to better all those teams I enjoyed owning and being a Gm when I was and did what ever I could to ensure that team would win I want a chance to show what I can do as an owner

1. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Simply to build a cup winning team and to bring the cup home at the end of the season

Thanks for the opportunity

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Letang-l58l

Letang-l58l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 10 / -17
    1.) 21

2.) LGChl Psn GM S12/13. (109-26-9 record for my teams under my Management) (Primarily ran both teams, but didn't want ownership title, Ask my owners about my Gm Capabilities)

3. Lgchl S5/S8/S10-13

4. 7

5. Extremely Familiar.

6. Yes, I understand and accept.

7. I wanna take ownership, because I've been Gm for past two seasons and have primarily ran the team. I have done alot of things most owners y. I've provided 2 seasons way above .500. My team posted a 60-6-6 record for second best in league, while scoring over 400 goals in Lg (the only team to do that this season).

8. My goal is to post my 3rd 100+ point season as manager, while also creating a learning experience. I have had multiple players already drafted, and will have a lot more drafted this season, any player who has played and listened to me has excelled and moved onto higher leagues. I'm a phenomenal manager. I take pride in having a team excel and seeing my players do good.

• Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Battz

Battz Active Member

Discord:
    Battz (Kelowna Rockets Owner)#8970
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience? I was a AGM early in the VGHL. I only played that season in VG
    3. League Experiance?
      I’ve been in LGHL PSN Since season 1. I’ve wanted to run a team for a few seasons. I played 1 season of VGHL as a AGM
      I would say I’m a 5 out of 7 right now, if I get this opportunity, that would go to a 7.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      I am very familiar with the LG forums & App
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Well I think LG is a great league in the Esports arena. The very best in my opinion. I would also love the opportunity to build a fun winning team culture.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a fun winning team. Start out by making the playoffs & after I get my feet wet in ownership, look for bigger & better accomplishments

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Bioo_hazzardd

Bioo_hazzardd Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -5

No Streaming Account
  12. Bioo_hazzardd

Bioo_hazzardd Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -5
    1. What is your age? 29
      8 seasons of ownership in fbhl 6s 4 seasons ownership 3s fbhl 1 season agm in lg 2 season gm in small league
    3. League Experience?
      8 season fbhl 4 season lg 1 season vg 4 season fbhl 3s
      4 to 5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Pretty good knowledge
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To better my league knowledge and give players a happy fun place to play
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to achieve a winning team record and again achieve a happy environment for players

No Streaming Account
  13. nicholas08chick

nicholas08chick S14 Prince Albert Raiders Owner

Ratings:
    +21 / 20 / -15
    • What is your age? 18
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was an Owner for an Xbox league
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have only played in LG. I haven’t played for a year or 2 but I’m happy to return!
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6, I read through most of the rule book so I’m very familiar with everything.
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

• I understand and Accept
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to build a great team atmosphere and be a role model for players. Also, try to win a cup by picking great group of guys to get the job done
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Get players that will help this team succeed and win the end goal is to win the cup!

• Like Like x 1
    nicholas08chick
  14. Shroom-Souljah

Shroom-Souljah S14 Quebec Remparts Owner

Ratings:
    +50 / 6 / -8
    1. What is your age?33
    2. Previous League Management Experience? 2 seasons. Season 11 GM of the Toledo Walleye's and S12 owner of the North Bay Battalion
    3. League Experience? 4 Seasons in LG also been in VG and FBHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 5/7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I do

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to pick up where I left off from S12 and continue that into this upcoming season. I enjoyed everything about being an owner the ups and downs of the season I finished 34-34-4 as my 1st time owning I know I can do better if giving the opportunity.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Be a respectable owner and teammate. Help anybody new who's wanting to learn the ropes. Make a contending Memorial Cup team. Basically do everything I can do help LG in being a great place to play league hockey.

• Like Like x 1
    shroomsouljah420
  15. MeatcurtonzZz

MeatcurtonzZz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? 0
    3. League Experience? Haven't played a season, but multiple try outs . And have friends who have been in the league and explain a lot
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? About a 6
    5. Knowledge of forums ? Can use some work
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I tried out multiple times and wasn't given a chance to play or be selected or bid. I want to give the chance to play to other good players along with myself
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To achieve milestones with the team as we set our own goals. To also advertise the league to more people and also give the chance to prove I am the right choice for ownership, I'm pretty reliable and also have a lot of time on my hands .

No Streaming Account
  16. spaced42

spaced42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    1. What is your age?38
    2. Previous League Management Experience?agm season 13
    3. League Experience?3 seasons in LG
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 Willing to bet there will be a few changes ill need to read up on
    5. Knowledge of Forums? yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. I Understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Summer league is slow and i think with my knowledge with the league and with the players i can put together a fun and competitive team in the CHL
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Mem cup so i can move up and get that Calder

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    spaced42
  17. sjackson2324

sjackson2324 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 43
      Have been a GM and AGM in here for a couple of seasons. Have owned in VG for like six seasons.
    3. League Experience?
      7 Seasons in LG and 8 seasons in VG
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes and I understand and accept

I like running a team and have been an a owner or gm in many leagues and always finish a season no matter what happens during a season.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      To put a team on the ice that competes and are respectable on the ice and to win a cup.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Stieny

Stieny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 9 / -8
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience?

Xbox: S3 Prince George Cougars GM, S4 Prince George Cougars GM, S6 Belleville Bulls Mem Cup GM, S25 San Jose Barracuda GM
    PS4: S11 Swift Current Broncos AGM

League Experience?

Xbox: Every season until S33
    PS4: S4, S5, S10-S13

Other than any new rules that might have been implemented, 5-6. I will always need to refer to the rule book for something.

Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I wish to get back into a management role as i previously was and contribute more to the league with the ownership role.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

My goals are to build a competitive team, learn more about being a better manager, creating a fun environment and give as many people the opportunity to play as possible.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Stieny75
  19. leafsfan9494

leafsfan9494 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. 26
    2. Yes
    3. Ive been in LG Since Dec 31, 2019, I have been GM in VGAHL in season 19, currently Owner in FB 3s and currently X6 AGM for season 3
    4. 8
    5. Yes
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. I want to play more games in this league and i want to build the best team that i could and win a championship title man and have fun as well
    8. Be active to my player show them respect and play with them and have a fun time with my team and players

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    ChicoSkillz
  20. BMauro98

BMauro98 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BMauro98#8445
    Ratings:
    +58 / 1 / -10
    1. What is your age ?

S10 Brandon Wheat Kings (Owner)

*** Went to the Memorial Cup Finals (Unfortunately Lost)

3. League experience ?

I have been playing LG since S5, have been on Roster since s6.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook ?

6/7

5. Knowledge of forums ?

Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility & role ?

I understand and I accept

I want to repeat as League Champion, and take another shot at a Memorial Cup.
    Also love developing players so they make the jump and enjoy LG. Making Trades and stuff like that.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner?

My goals are the following:

1.) Win the Memorial Cup
    2.) Develop players so they can make the jump up to higher leagues (AHL and NHL)
    3.) Grow the League

*******Disclaimer********

I am currently playing in Round 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals on the Tampa Bay Lightning (Up 2-0). I do realize that if I do win the Stanley Cup (Which I am trying to do 100%, its my main goal) I cannot own in CHL or AHL. if that's the case, totally okay with it, just putting my application out there.

I had a lot of fun in S10, and I would've to do it again. I want another shot the Memorial Cup

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bmauro98
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.