LGCHL S14- NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xShoot_N_Scores

xShoot_N_Scores Szn 10 Idaho GM / Szn 11 Victoria GM

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

GM of The Idaho Steelheads season 10 (ECHL champs)”For Willy”. Season 10 was a crazy season. Our Owner Quit and GM Quit, many guy’s stepped up. Still my favorite season since joining LG.

GM of The Victoria Royals season 11 (WHL West Champs) “Shawn where are my twinkies” famous quote from EagleHawk2014. That guy had many good sayings in season 11. Some Formless dude was always cheering us on, that guy is a royal legend!
    “Best line in the CHL” Quoted by some
    I heard that Izzet is running the CHL rn big 21-0, makes me wanna come back down.

3. League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

Joined LG at the very end of season 9. No other league is worth playing besides LG.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your
    knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes, I’m Very familiar and Yes

6. A) Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Yes and Yes

6. B) Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I’m from Minnesota hockey is everything. Season 10 I had two great mentors in Del and Ginger. I got drafted my contract is over now. I have so much knowledge and experience now, that I wanna pass down to incoming prospects and others. I miss scouting a lot, I wanna find the next hidden gem! I miss running pin games every night with the team. Pumping up the TC’s, making sure they know they can earn spot on roster... Season 11 I didn’t sleep for 2 days during the bidding. I watched the timer go down for all my players. I was in the nhl this previous season, but I still believe im eligible and meet all the requirements. I know you bogs can get very busy, Im the 100th person to send in my Application hopefully you guys get some time to look into mine.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    -Create a Good/fun team environment.
    -Create a winning environment.

Personal goal for me: Win a Mem cup

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Ath0miiic

Ath0miiic Benchwarmer

Ratings:
    +57 / 4 / -9
    1. What is your age?

-S6 CHL owner, S12 AHL AGM.

3. League Experience?
    -Been in LG on and off since s5 depending on my work schedule, also done a season in VG as CHL agm.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    -Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

-I Understand & Accept

-Ive found my management experiences to be a lot of fun and have had some decent success in the CHL. (3 finals) Im hoping if given the chance as owner Ill be able to finally build a team that gets over the finals hump and wins a Mem!

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    -Meet new people, have new experiences
    -Build a fun, positive team environment
    -Win, win, win!!

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. I-Zezel-I

I-Zezel-I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -3

1. What is your age?

GM Winnipeg ice s13

3. League Experience?
      Since S9.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
      5 or 6- I am not perfect but it is readily available to me at all times.

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand and accept.

I'm ready to prove that I can build a team that will be competitive and make runs for playoffs

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?
      I want to build a strong team that will conted for a playoff spot, and to give people a chance to play that have not gotten that opportunity in LG yet.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. worshiper81

worshiper81 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -4
    1. What is your age? 38
    2. Previous League Management Experience? GM of Edmonton Oil Kings - Season 1
      Owner of VGCHL Red Deer Rebels
    3. League Experience? Since season 8
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have always wanted to assume an ownership role in the league and feel like my career background would benefit me in creating a competitive team. I have also experienced the basics of what the league has to offer me as a player and I believe this is the next step in what LG has to offer me, which is ownership. I am also well versed in inputting stats and adjusting rosters and making trades.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to create a relaxed environment off the ice (Discord) where people feel comfortable enough to talk to each other, while maintaining a competitive edge on the ice while in games. I want to create a winning culture while also allowing players to get the most out of themselves and their LG experience like I have in my first four seasons. While a Mem Cup is obviously the biggest end goal, there are other important aspects that need to be achieved like creating chemistry and an environment that allows players to be themselves and enjoy playing NHL at the same time.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Jshantz11

Jshantz11 Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 1 / -4
    1. What is your age? 31
    2. Previous League Management Experience? None, but many friends who have owned/managed so I'm familiar with the duties.
    3. League Experience? Have completed 4 years in LG, did LG media S12
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7/7, Have learned it thoroughly over my years in LG

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? There are a lot of great owners moving on to AHL or other opportunities. I've had the chance to be on many teams with great owners and I'd like to make sure that legacy continues. I've heard too many horror stories of poor owners and people being treated poorly or having a negative LG experience. I want to make sure people have a great time while also being competitive. I want to make sure the league can grow and be healthy and successful with the best players around. I want to set a good example and have people WANT to come back to LG, to be an owner or GM, to move up to AHL or NHL, or just be a CHL lifer.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? 1. Ensure the LG experience is positive and enjoyable 2. Be competitive and play as a team

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    jshantz11
  6. SPED3409

SPED3409 Raiders Owner S10 -13 Hartford Owner S14

Discord:
    sped3409#2927
    Ratings:
    +719 / 37 / -70
    if you guys dont give this guy ownership you will make a mistake this guy has the management kind of mind. LG if serious about growing the community and having knowledgeable owners this guy is the dude to do it !!!

sped0934
  7. K0_UP_CLOSE

K0_UP_CLOSE Do em' dirty

Ratings:
    +146 / 82 / -45
    1. What is your age? 25
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM S8, Owner S10 in which i won a bunch of trophies including the Maurice Filion Trophy. Also have owned in many other leagues outside of LG.

3. League Experience? LG since S6. I also played in FBHL, VG, UEHL, WEHL.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I know the rules pretty well or at least where to find them. 5-6, could dust up very easily though.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To mentor others (I've played every position FWD, G, D) and to gain more Ownership/Management experience to possibly take up Ownership at a higher level in the near future.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Mentor others and help them make higher level competition and to make it to the playoffs and win it all and above all else have fun as a team and make it an enjoyable season.

• Winner Winner x 3
    brandonabel16
  8. ReactRiotTango-

ReactRiotTango- Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 18 will be 19 come July.
    2. Previous League Management Experience? None in LG, have been a very dedicated member of the FBHL since season 2, with a great knowledge of players owned and managed in that league since I was about 15 years old.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have played in every league imaginable. I’ve played in LG 3-4 seasons, other leagues involve VGHL, FBHL, GHA, UEHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) I’m not crazy familiar I would give myself a 7, but with the approval I will take the time to get to understand it.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I 100% accept the role and everything that comes with it.

7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" Absolutely understand that and I am aware of the consequences that comes with stepping down from ownership. I understand and accept.
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? This is a really good league with a lot of draw and mostly it’s a competitive league format and the one with the most draw. I would love to bid for a roster and really get to understand the concept of it.
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Everyone’s goal is the win a Mem cup as it is mine too. But my goal is providing the players a great place to play with a solid team aspect with fairness and dignity carried out the entire season with a fair game count and doing my best to find fitting lines for everyone.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Martev-

Martev- Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -4

No Streaming Account
  10. Googan85

Googan85 Boom! Hat Tiger!

Ratings:
    +101 / 34 / -52
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. YayabananaFTW

YayabananaFTW S14 Adirondack Thunder Owner

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 19
    2. Previous League Management Experience? none
    3. League Experience? Season 14 will by my 5th LG season

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? Fairly well, can research more GM and ownership rules
    5. (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I am committed to this league and want be the head honcho, I feel with the ownership it gives me a responsibility I am comfortable with, and would truly enjoy having
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win, have some fun, and play some Chel

No Streaming Account
  12. Gnew543

Gnew543 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -5
    1. 31
    2. Owner for part of season 12 and agm experience in season 11 and 13
    3. Lgchl from season 9 - present
    4. I have a very good understanding of the lg rules and regulations
    5. Good knowledge of forums
    6. Yes I do
    7. I feel like I was robbed of an ownership role last season due to taking over a poor teams record and not being able to rebound from it I think that I deserve a shot to bid and build my Own team from scratch
    8. My goals as owner are to create a fun atmosphere for my players and to have a competitive season and build my way up for future seasons and eventually get into ownership in higher leagues in future seasons to come

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. areich21

areich21 S14 Owen Sound Attack Owner

Discord:
    areich21#8644
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? - 24
    2. Previous League Management Experience? - AGM for Regina Pats S13
    3. League Experience? - 1 season, S13
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? - 6/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? - Yes, I have knowledge of the forums and how to navigate them.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? - I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to take ownership of a team mainly because I like to lead and see myself as a natural leader. I also believe I am good with people and would be able to create a great culture and environment that people would want to be apart of. I believe being an owner would greatly improve my game and knowledge of the game as well as open more doors for me in LG moving forward. It would also give me more of an opportunity to interact with more people and build more relationships than being strictly just a player would.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - My main goal as an owner would be to build the best team possible and give ourselves the best opportunity to win a Memorial Cup. Along with that, build a fun, respectful, and non-toxic culture and environment. It would be very important to me that everyone on the team feels respected, comfortable and wanting to play rather than being chased away. Also, help develop the new players into the best player they can possibly be and open them up to new opportunities in LG.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Oakley1169

Oakley1169 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 11 / -14
    1. What is your age?32
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner : s11 &12 LGCHL PSN Niagara Icedogs Gm: WJCPSN s7 Norway gold championship
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 3 seasons in LG and 1 in FBHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) I would day 5 or 6 but I know where to find the rulebook and know my way around the entire website.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I accept and understand.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To help the league run smoothly and develop players
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To make a great competitive team and win the mem cup
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    oak1169
  15. Dr_Juice7

Dr_Juice7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 28 / -120
    This guys is a known CR glitcher... this would be a poor choice

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. XxRbrozyna89xX

XxRbrozyna89xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -10
    Dr_juice7
    In all due respect this is false,
    I have been associated with people that have a couple times does not mean I have done it. I know you don’t like me because i am friends with jasonw1978 but to make things up about me is not okay. I would not make things about about you please don’t make things up about me.
    Have a good one man

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    gbrozyna
  17. Dr_Juice7

Dr_Juice7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 28 / -120
    I witnessed you do this. So nice try. I do have evidence, you do realize I streamed the game that you did it in the other night right. plus I still have the discord convo where you said, "I wasn't going to lose CR because we has bad D." lol nice try

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. FireRescue0912

FireRescue0912 PSN CHL BOG

Discord:
    FireRescue0912#6206
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    DamagedPlan0901
  19. Xcoloo

Xcoloo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 5 / -4
    1. What is your age?
    3. League Experience?
    5. Knowledge of Forums?

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner
    1. 26
    2. None
    3. 4 seasons
    4. 9
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. I have a natural role of leadership and I believe that I can make LG an enjoyable experience for both new players and returning players as I have had a lot of different types teammates in my 4 seasons in LG and have truly learned how to be a good teammate. For that reason, I think in could take a larger step in the community and own a successful and respectful CHL team.
    8. My goals as an owner are simple, to win and to have fun and help other users have as much fun as possible playing competitive NHL. Perhaps in future I can go on to a bigger owner position but I believe the CHL Owner will be a good start

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. oPetko

oPetko Member

Discord:
    oPetko#1111
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -2
    PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? 15
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was a GM in UeHL, and was a Owner and GM in a couple leagues
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been in LG for 2 seasons now, VG for 1 season, UeHL for 2 seasons now and FB 3s and 6s
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) About a 5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to take ownership in LGHL because I’d like to help out the CHL community, make some new friends and make a solid team coming into the CHL if I do receive ownership
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals I’d like to achieve as a CHL owner are to make a brand new solid team, make playoffs with the team and go far and hopefully win the mem cup

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.