LGCHL S14- NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ostrich2face

ostrich2face Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 15 / -18
    1-22

2- S10 AGM Laval Rockets
    S11 AGM San Antonio Rampage
    S2 Owner Sarnia Sting

3- I have been in the league since season 1.

4- 6

5-Yes

6- I understand & Accept

7- I wish to take to take on the LGCHL ownership role because I’ve always enjoyed my time in management and bringing together championship caliber teams.

8- As a CHL Owner I would obviously expect to win the mem but most importantly helping my players the recognition to move up to the next level. CHL is bit more of a relaxed level so I wish that everyone has a good time and win a lot of games.

No Streaming Account
  2. Buck_Rodgers87

Buck_Rodgers87 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  3. JJr

JJr Good Day

Discord:
    JJR-#3526
    Ratings:
    +895 / 121 / -160
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Xbox
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?xbox
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)over 10 seasons
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?yes
    Looking to build a team with friends who are new to lg

In World of CHEL
    jjfinesse98
  4. Nypd09

Nypd09 Nypd09

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    eaks_, post: 2027864, member: 39016"]If you wish to become a PS4 LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the NML, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, @PlusSizePounder @OdessaSteps @kuddy-76 @Kreaks_ @LG McDonald to official appeal your NML PRIOR to apply for owner.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager are considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!
    [/QUOTE]
    Helped out every team I played for

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.