PSN S14 NHL Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Apr 11, 2020.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,639 / 82 / -608
    If you wish to become a PS4 LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the NML, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, @PlusSizePounder @OdessaSteps @kuddy-76 @Kreaks_ @LG McDonald to official appeal your NML PRIOR to apply for owner.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A NHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager are considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,639 / 82 / -608
    Current Open Teams for S14

TBA

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. ItsRaGo

ItsRaGo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +429 / 33 / -80
    1. What is your age? 19

2. Previous League Management Experience? None

3. League Experience? Since S3, also tore up a couple of banana leagues back in the day

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept

I wish to take on the Ownership Role because the owners in the past have been bad and I want to make the league more competitive.

To win

• Like x 21
    • Winner x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Littlerago28
  4. Fxwuhl

Fxwuhl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -9
      1. What is your age? 24.
      2. Previous League Management Experience? 2 years owner is smaller banana league.
      3. League Experience? Joined LG in s18 (Xbox), few other banana leagues.
      4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6

I Understand & Accept
        Because seeing in my previous ownership in small leagues I have made a team that’s considered “weak” turn out to be a contender, so hopefully be able to do the same with this league.
        As any owners wish; to lift Lord Stanley

• Like Like x 30
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. xDubz47

xDubz47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +252 / 60 / -64
    What is your age? 18
    Previous League Management Experience?
    Owner in some old leagues in NHL 16 AGM in my one season in CHL. Helped gather players in LG nightly games. Was a FIFA BOG.
    League Experience?
    Since season 1 of PSN. I've played in VG, SP, and a couple other old leagues in the past.
    Knowledge of the rulebook?
    7 Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    YES
    I Understand & Accept
    Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I've been in this league a long time and I think I know the player base quite well in order to build a successful team.
    What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Winning the cup obviously but also making sure players enjoy their time on the team.

Thanks for your consideration!

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. althewall

althewall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 14 / -28
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience? IN LGAHL PSN. Paid AGM S6,S7,S8, GM S9. Paid AGM S10. GM Seasons 11,12,13
    3. League Experience? Ive played in LG since S2 and have spent time in all 3 leagues
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6. Know all the major rules, just need to touch up on some lesser used ones.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

I Understand and accept
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I feel I have built very good teams every year I have been a Gm at the AHL level and I think its time to take the jump
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal is to always build a roster that can compete with any team. I would like to Take over the S14 Edmonton Oilers from KB.

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 10
    No Streaming Account
  7. Mondyyy-

Mondyyy- Bo-Dangles worst nightmare...

Ratings:
    +110 / 7 / -17
    1. What is your age? 17
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM for Nashville Predators in S12, Owner in FBHL 3's and 6's and I've also been Owner in QC league.

3. League Experience? I'm in LG since S9 but I'm in the NHL on PS4 since S11. I'm also on LGHL Xbox since S35. Like I said I have also play in the FBHL and different QC league.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I would say 5. I know all the principal rules in LG but I have to look for the rules are less use.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes. I'm always on the site talking to peoples in forums or I'm watching stats everyday.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I accept.

7. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"; I understand and accept.
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because when I was Owner in different leagues I never missed the playoffs. Since the last two seasons I've been in teams that we're not competitive and don't really care to lose. I hate that. I'm a guy that hate to lose and that's why I want a team. I want to be owner in a team that wants to win the stanley cup and I think I have the capacity to make a good team in the LGHL PSN.
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to be in the playoffs and win the stanley cup! I also wants a competitive team that wants to win.

• Like x 9
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    mondy91
  8. Diamond l 4 l

Diamond l 4 l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Diamond#5504
    Ratings:
    +120 / 6 / -6
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM Toronto Maple Leafs S9-11, GM of Colorado Avalanche S12-13
    3. League Experience? I've played LG since Season 2 and played ESHL + Xbox LGNHL S32-35.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6. Know most of the rules.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes I know the forums well.

I Understand & Accept
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I know the league talent and believe I can build a cup winning team.
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? win the cup.

I would like to own the Avalanche if Labrat does not return.

• Like Like x 41
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Diamonddangles4
  9. Chellyy-26

Chellyy-26 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 3 / -23
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience? GM Oshawa Generals S8 AGM Rochester Americans S10 AGM Nashville Predators S11 GM Pittsburgh Penguins S12
    3. League Experience? I've played LG since Season 7.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6. Know most of the rules, will look some up if I don't know them.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes pretty good knowledge of forums.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & accept.

1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I feel like I know the league well, also believe I can build a competitive & fun team.
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a team that can always compete and play at a high level.

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    Chel_Legend
  10. TouchMee1069

TouchMee1069 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +770 / 40 / -85
    1. Age? 27

2. Management Exp? s5 valdor owner (mem cup), s6 milwaukee gm (second round of playoffs), s7 mtl agm (first round of playoffs), s8 & s9 mtl owner (first round of playoffs).

3. League Experience? since s4

4. Knowledge of The Rulebook? 7/7

5. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? Yes

6. I understand the NHL Ownership role and responsibility.

7. I want to be an owner again and manage a successful organization once again.

8. Goals as owner is to build a successful team from nhl to ahl, i would like my organization to be successful and a good experience for each player in the organization.

• Like Like x 15
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    lgahl_firebirds
  11. HuNt3rW_-

HuNt3rW_- Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -8
    1. What is your age? 16
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Not in lg but I think I would make a great owner in lg. I was owner ina few different leagues just never lg but if I I think I have what it takes 
    3. League Experience? Yea I've been playing for 7 seasons I've been also in fbhl 
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6/10
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 6/10
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Understand and I accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Cause I think I could do great
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wanna obviously win the cup but also build a great team at the same time

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. FireNovaGaming

FireNovaGaming LETS GET IT!!!

Discord:
    FireNovaGaming (LW)#6114
    Ratings:
    +45 / 6 / -42
    • What is your age? 17
    • Previous League Management Experience? 12
    • League Experience? 5
    • Knowledge of the rulebook? 3
    • Knowledge of Forums? 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? do have fun with others and encourage others to play next season and future seasons aswell
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? win memorial cup have fun create a healthy enviorment and get to know my players and what their play style is and have a bond between us

• Dislike x 9
    • Dumb x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Dumoulin_65

Dumoulin_65 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age ? 21

2. Previous League Management Experience? Haven’t managed in LG yet but I have owned a few teams in different leagues and it went pretty good

3. League experience ? Since S11 on ps4 and season 34 on xbox and also played in fbhl fbhl3s vg etc

4. Knowledge of the rulebook ? 6/7

5. Knowledge of forums ? Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility & role ? I understand and I accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I always loved to build my own team and getting to know some new people

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner? I want to build a competitive team who can make it to the cup finals

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. PR0D1GY_81

PR0D1GY_81 All lives matter

Ratings:
    +164 / 13 / -15
    1. What is your age ? 20

2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner S5 in chl, GM in ahl s8 and s9

3. League experience ? s4-now

4. Knowledge of the rulebook ? 7/7

5. Knowledge of forums ? Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility & role ? I understand and I accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because I have had fun managing in the past and believe I am good at putting together a contending team.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner? To have a good time and compete.

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +703 / 28 / -66
    1. What is your age? 19
    S2 LGAHL PSN GM Rochester Americans
    S3 LGHL PSN Buffalo Sabres Owner
    S4 LGHL PSN Buffalo Sabres Owner
    S5 LGHL PSN Buffalo Sabres Owner
    S7 LGHL PSN New York Islanders Owner
    S10 LGHL PSN Winnipeg Jets Owner

3. League Experience? S1-S13
    5. Knowledge of the Forums: Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

Because I am looking to get back into management after a few seasons off. Id like to get back to building a contending team and having fun while doing so.
    8. 8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner? To build a competitive team at both the NHL and AHL Level.

• Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 5
    ryan_x_28
  16. QuakSmacker

QuakSmacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -5
    1. What is your age ?

Season 12 I was GM of Val' Dor (Waldbauer19 Was Owner)
    Season 10 I was GM of Ottawa 67's (Waldbauer19 Was Owner)
    Season 9 I Was GM of Ottawa 67's (Waldbauer19 was owner)

Note* If I get ownership it will be myself and Waldbauer19 back at the helm working together.
    Waldbauer19's work schedule permitting)

3. League experience ?

I have been a roster player since Season 6

4. Knowledge of the rulebook ?

7/7

5. Knowledge of forums ?

Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility & role ?

I understand and I accept

I have enjoyed my previous seasons in management. Each team I managed my teams were able to compete while maintaining a healthy locker room. I have had zero complaints launched against me and I am still frequently told by past teammates that their time in either 9,10 or 12 was their personal favourites. I understand in this role you are dealing with multiple age groups and it requires more leadership qualities then managerial skills. Outside of LG I am seasoned operations manager of a team of 35 Team members so I have a lot of experience dealing with people.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner?

My goals are the following:

1) Have a team that is able to compete.
    2) Have a healthy locker room.
    3) Ensure TC players feel just as involved as the roster players.
    4) Ensure players on my team have a positive experience that ensures they will be apart of the LG community for future seasons.

• Dislike x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Chelios24x7

Chelios24x7 ESHL PSN Owner - 300

Discord:
    Chelios24x7#7495
    Ratings:
    +647 / 195 / -286
    1. What is your age? 38
    S4 LGAHL PSN Charlotte Checkers GM (47-32-3) 2nd Rd Exit
    S9 LGAHL PSN Belleville Senators GM (53-20-9) 2nd Rd Exit
    S10 LGAHL PSN Stockton Heat GM (40-35-7) 2nd Rd Exit
    S13 LGAHL PSN Syracuse Crunch GM (46-32-4) 1st Rd exit

3. League Experience? S2-S13 PSN. S27-S35 Xbox
    5. Knowledge of the Forums: Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

Have had my success as an AHL GM basically building teams from scratch. Enjoy the challenge and like to see how i would succeed as an NHL owner.
    8. 8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner? To build competitive teams at both the NHL and AHL Level. This isn't about popularity contest but about building teams that sustain throughout the season.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Chelios24x7
  18. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GonzoArmstrong#4735
    Ratings:
    +942 / 153 / -246
    1. What is your age? 29
    2. Previous League Management Experience? LGHL PSN s3 AGM - Playoffs, s7 GM - Playoffs, s8 Owner - Conference Finals, XBOX s28 Owner - Playoffs Round 2.
    3. League Experience? Since the start of PSN and a few seasons on the inferior XBOX system.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 9/10
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 10/10
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

I Understand & Accept

Management is the only fun part of this league. Too many managers who have no idea what they're doing to fully enjoy the experience as just a player.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner?
    To build a winning organization from top to bottom where players can have fun and not be stuck with management who is completely and utterly clueless.

• Like Like x 18
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xXxGonzoArmstrongxXx
  19. i9-Stamkos-1i

i9-Stamkos-1i Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 14 / -18
    What is your age? 20
    Previous League Management Experience? Season 8 GM of Edmonton Oilers, S9 & S10 Owner of Edmonton Oilers , S11 Owner of Columbus Blue Jacket , S12 AGM of New York Rangers
    League Experience?
    Since season 3

Knowledge of the rulebook?
    7/7

Knowledge of Forums?
    Yes
    Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Yes

I Understand & Accept

I took a 2 seasons break of ownership and now I am ready to make again the challenge and make a good competitive team
    What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    To win the cup and have a good group

• Like Like x 33
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 4
    i9stamkos1i
  20. JaYI77I

JaYI77I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 2 / -0
    1. What is your age?: 22

2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    This will be my first time applying, but I have played with or am friends with some of the better owner’s/managers in the league, therefore I have learned a lot from them on how to not only run a successful team, but provide a smooth experience for players.

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?): I have been in LG since S4.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most): I would rate my knowledge of the rules at 6, and would review them more to be at 7 as owner.

5. Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?): Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?: Yes I do, and look forward to the opportunity if given to me.

I understand and accept the consequences of being removed as an owner if I accept the position, and am removed during the season for any reason.

I wish to take Ownership as I have always been fortunate enough to be on well run, competitive teams and am looking to create the same this season for my team as I feel I am a good fit for the role. Goals I plan to achieve as an Owner are bringing in a skilled GM, to provide a fun and smooth experience for players on my team, to be a competitive team, as well as someone other management and league staff will be easy to deal with.

Thanks,

Jay

• Like Like x 34
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account