PSN S14 NHL Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Apr 11, 2020.

1. TrevorZegras

TrevorZegras Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +633 / 12 / -31
    What is your age? 21

Previous League Management Experience?
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

S3 Calgary Flames AGM
    S4 Charlotte Checkers AGM
    S5-S6 San Jose Barracuda GM
    S8-S10 St. Louis Blues AGM
    S12 Seattle Thunderbirds Owner
    S13 Seattle Thunderbirds AGM

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    LGHL PSN S1-present
    LGHL S31-present

Knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    7/7

Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    I would say I am able to navigate the forums with ease, yes.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    My thirst for management can only be quenched through leading players to the promised land.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    As the great Patrick Roy once said, "Winning. Nothing else."

I would only like to be considered for an Ownership position if Professor_Merana is not returning next season.

• Like Like x 32
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  2. lehk2797

lehk2797 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lehk#3125
    Ratings:
    +552 / 13 / -25
    What is your age?
    You gave hra owner, clearly age doesnt matter

Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    S5 CHL GM
    S6 AHL AGM
    S7 NHL AGM
    S8 NHL AGM
    S9 NHL AGM
    S11 NHL AGM
    S12 NHL AGM
    S13 NHL AGM
    Also have a couple seasons of XB AHL GM and AGM, season like 30-32 or something dont remember

League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    Since S4 lol, few seasons of vg but that shit ass breh

Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook?
    Pretty well even though half of it sucks and needs to be updated

Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    7, and Yes, Im not a total bot

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

I accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Ive been management for 3 years and recently started getting bad contracts so free would be nice

To not stink

I would only like to be considered for DET ownership if Smirk chooses not to return. ******

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Troll Troll x 2
    LehkXR
  3. TheNortoriousBIG

TheNortoriousBIG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +559 / 24 / -44
    What is your age?

S7 Ottawa 67s Owner
    S8 Ottawa 67s Owner (cup check)
    S9 Rochester Americans GM
    S10 Rochester Americans GM (cup check)
    S11 Rochester Americans GM
    S12 Charlotte Checkers GM (cup check)
    S13 Charlotte Checkers GM

League Experience?
    9 seasons of LG and one dominant season of FB (cup check)

6/7

Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

I understand and accept

Looking for the next challenge in LG. Looking to build a consistently competitive organization in the highest level on psn.

1. Provide a great experience for members of my team by building competitive teams in both leagues
    2. Fill the last trophy spot left in my case

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 24
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TheNortoriousBIG47
  4. o S m i i t t y

o S m i i t t y Oh yea you like that

Ratings:
    +217 / 10 / -9
    What is your age? 23 next week
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      S13 buffalo sabres owner
      S34 WSH owner xbox
      S35 PHIL AGM xbox
      S12 Hartford AHL Owner
    • League Experience? I have played in 15+ seasons in LG between xbox & PS4
    • Knowledge of the rulebook? 7/7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    • Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand & accept
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to build off last season and get better
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? make it a fun enviorment for all my players and win a cup
    want my Buffalo Sabres back Go Sabres

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +634 / 140 / -182
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S3 CHL Ice dogs owner, S11 and S13 Ontario reign GM, Ran FNP for a while, and many banana leagues
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) S2-S13
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to step up as an owner for the NHL level. Also, I have been in the league for a while and know the talent pool well.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Create a non-toxic environment and build the best team possible.

• Like Like x 25
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Stavio_98
  6. FireNovaGaming

FireNovaGaming LETS GET IT!!!

Discord:
    FireNovaGaming (LW)#6114
    Ratings:
    +45 / 6 / -42
    1. What is your age? 17
    2. Previous League Management Experience? VGHL Owner and gm and Fbhl owner 5 times
    3. League Experience? 5
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) VG twice and FBHL 6 times
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 3
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I do accept the role

7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I Understand & Accept
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? i Understand & Accept"

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. DeMxrco8

DeMxrco8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jojodevil91#8868
    Ratings:
    +202 / 12 / -18
    What is your age? 19

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S33 Rampage AGM , S12 Jacksonville Owner , S13 Palm Springs AGM, S35 Washington Capitals AGM, Currently running ESHL PSN.

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in LG since since s10

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7

Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I always have had a person who has that has enjoyed taking on leadership roles with everything I do, with LG it has been no different I have taken some sort of management role every season I have played minus the first season I joined LG. I have been fortunate in the early part of my lg career to have had some extremely great owners and management who set a great example for me to learn from. Since then I have been able to use what I have learned from them and also apply what I know from being a hockey coach in real life to running my teams in a way has always allowed my self and players who have played under me a lot of fun, wins and great memories. The reason I would like to take on the ownership role is to be able to run and entire origination from top to bottom with the same values and have competitive teams at both the ahl and nhl levels.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I think the primary goal for every nhl owner is ice a competitive team of great people to win a cup. besides the main objective one thing I really want to try to achieve is having a competitive team at both the ahl and nhl levels. I think thats something that is not easy to do and would definitely want to strive for it.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 3
    jojodevil91HD
  8. ImaDoer3

ImaDoer3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +634 / 26 / -37
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      S5 Tampa Bay Lightning Owner
      S6 Tampa Bay Lightning Owner
      S7 San Antonio Rampage GM
      S8 San Antonio Rampage GM
      S9 San Antonio Rampage GM
      S10 Carolina Hurricanes Owner
      S11 Carolina Hurricanes Owner
      S13 Carolina Hurricanes AGM
    3. League Experience?
      Since S3 LG , Played VG for 4 seasons (managing 1 season)
      7/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?
      Yes
      Yes

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    imadoer3
  9. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +761 / 40 / -41
    1. What is your age?

S6 AGM Washington Capitals
      S7 GM Florida Panthers
      S8 - S11 Owner Florida Panthers/Arizona Coyotes
      S13 AGM Tucson Roadrunners

3. League Experience?
      I have been in LG since S2

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

Yes

I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I want to build a competitive team and win.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      This is basically the same question as 7.

I would like to take over the Arizona Coyotes if @MrPurpleCrush does not return. Please do not consider me for ownership otherwise.

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Old Old x 1
    2wayhockey
  10. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,249 / 162 / -326
    1. What is your age? 22
    2. Previous League Management Experience? LGHL Owner, GM, and AGM. LGHLPSN GM and AGM
    3. League Experience? Been playing on LG for over 10 years and was in VHL for many years as well.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 5
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I am very knowledgeable about the forums.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? LGHL is used by many including myself to put real life problems to the side for a few hours a week to enjoy some video games. I want to enable players to be able to do that each week of the season and to have a very team friendly environment; whether that be in our team's discord or during an LGHL game. I have seen how dragging negative discords and players in game are to morale of the team and when the team consists of 6 players who don't want their time wasted by one individual. It is hard to manage certain players and as an individual who has played many games with these types of players I feel that I could work with many different player's emotions and turn their weaknesses into strengths. During this pandemic we are going to see more and more players signing up for leagues; I am actively helping defeat the sigma of "NHLers" being better than anyone else. All in all, I want to promote a fun culture that revolves around winning as a team and to help promote leaguegaming as fun league and competitive league.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? First and foremost, I want to get back to the playoffs; I have been in a playoff drought and it is exhausting to play an entire 9 week season with a good team and miss out on the playoffs. All it takes is getting a few favorable match ups and then boom we are in the finals. I want to control a team for more than one season; I may not be able to shape the team who I want initially and multiple seasons will give me time to do more of a slower scouting approach to see which players will work with in the system that our team will run.

Thanks for the consideration, if you have any questions feel free to message me.

• Like x 6
    • Funny x 5
    • Dislike x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  11. VivaLePwnage

VivaLePwnage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 174 / -151
    1. What is your age? 24
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S4 AHL GM and s10,s11 CHL Owner
    3. League Experience?
      Been in the league since S2
      6 out of 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

i understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? for something alittle different to take on and to have some fun doing it and to give more players a chance to make the jump to the NHL!
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as anLGHL Owner? To find new players In the chl and helping them make the jump to the nhl and to win a Stanley cup of course and help the league grow.

• Get Good Get Good x 5
    • Troll Troll x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. xSnipeSter

xSnipeSter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +350 / 28 / -58
    What is your age?

S11 Bakersfield Condors GM (Finals)
    S12 Texas Stars GM (Finals)
    S13 Milwaukee Admirals GM (Currently in loffs)

League Experience?
    Been in LG since S6

6/7

Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

I understand and accept

After 3 szns of management I think it's time for me to move up, every season I've managed thus far I've built competitive teams in the AHL, hoping to do the same in the NHL.

1. Hope to satisfy the organization as a whole, and built both competitive NHL and AHL teams.
    2. Win the Stanley Cup

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    dyl_x_17
  13. eastons-

eastons- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +187 / 4 / -12

___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? 24
      13 seasons. AGM 7 seasons. GM 1 season
    3. League Experience?
      13 season LGHLPSN
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I
    I would like to take over Boston please because Every season I play with @Domix28- we win the cup

are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal is to on a good run

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Eastonss17
  14. AffordableDreams

AffordableDreams Forever and Always, The Heart of LG Media

Discord:
    Affordabledreams(Thunder Owner)#1398
    Ratings:
    +583 / 12 / -76
    1. What is your age? 41

Season 1 Ahl, Gm Season 3 Ahl Gm, Season 8 Chl Gm, Season 9-13 Chl Owner
    3. League Experience?
      13 Seasons
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I undersand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to build a competitive team, I have ran successful team in the chl for many season and helped bring in many draft picks, I feel I have good knowledge of players and skill to build a strong team.
      To build a strong team and compete for playoffs

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    hockeycavessavesandwaives
  15. Ray9733

Ray9733 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 17 / -18
    1. What is your age? 46
    2. Previous League Management Experience? season 5 CHL Agm Sioux greyhounds , Season 6 AHL Gm Tucson Roadrunners , Season 8 AHL Gm Milwaukee Admirals , Season 10 Owner CHL Windsor Spitfires , Season 11 Owner CHL Windsor Spitfires , Season 12 Owner CHL Kamloops Blazers , Season 13 Owner Kamloops Blazers
    3. League Experience? Started playing in Lg Full seasons Season 5 and have been active every season since
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? My knowledge of the rule book would be about 7 out of 10
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Learning every year
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes and I Understand
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take the role of ownership role because its a new challenge in my LG experience and look forward to the challenge of building a very good team and also get to know the top talent in league and for once it would be kind of neat to see what it takes to compete in very good league.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals would be to run a successful franchise while building good draftpicks in both ahl and nhl while trying to ice good teams in both leagues and of course win the cups in both leagues . Being a competitive team in both leagues and have fun . I enjoy Lg its a very competitive league and its by far the best league I have ever played in.

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ray9733
  16. Domi_x_13

Domi_x_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 46 / -61
    What is your age? 20

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)chl owner s7, ahl gm s9, nhl agm szn 13 for 2 weeks ....!

League Experience?
    LG season 6-13

Knowledge of Forums?
    Yes and Yes

I understand and accept

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a competitive and team and have fun.

• Like x 13
    • Winner x 5
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Mhook1797

Mhook1797 Active Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -1
    1. What is your age? 27

2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM Season 10 Stockton, GM seasons 11 and 12 Cleveland Monsters, and GM Providence Bruins Season 13

3. League Experience? Ive been in LG since season 5.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LG? I hope to build a solid team that is competitive every night.
      To build a competitive organization for the top down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Goouuu x 27

Goouuu x 27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 4 / -2
    1. What is your age ? 25

2. Previous League Management Experience? Only Agm a fews season: 3-4 seasons i was always helping my management when i was not on the management

3. League experience ? Since S2 i almost be there since the beginning!

4. Knowledge of the rulebook ? 6/7

5. Knowledge of forums ? Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility & role ? I understand and I accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I always wanted to do more than AGM stuffs I builded very good teams in others leagues and I know i can make the next steps here!

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner? I will lie if i dont say a winning team like everyone but i want to show that I can do that for more than 1 season and I believe in myself to do great every season !

Thanks for reading!

LetsGoouuu!!

• Like Like x 29
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TheGoouuu
  19. RuthlessDefender

RuthlessDefender Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -2
    1. What is your age? 31
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) owned in other leagues
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 7 seasons
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Help players succeed
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Ultimately win it all but also help players be the best possible

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Rashcolton45

Rashcolton45 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 4 / -4
    • What is your age? 30
    • Previous League Management Experience? Owner/General Manager s10-s13
    • League Experience? Chl 4 seasons
    • Knowledge of the rulebook? YES
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    • Knowledge of Forums? 6
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? YES

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. I UNDERSTAND

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Already have been in the past and came short of bringing home a cup. Goal is to have a successful, hard working, drama free team
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To help Grow the online League Gaming Community.
    • I Rashcolton45 undertand & accept
    • Thanks Rash

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    taboocolt4530