PSN S14 NHL Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Ska-_-Noodle

Ska-_-Noodle Travis Scott is for the Kids

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 21

2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) - Gm S13 Vancouver

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) - Since S10, Played a couple seasons of vg

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) - 6

5. Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) - Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - Try to have a winning team

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - Carry bot Adam all season
    ****Only want Vancouver if Deer decides not to return as owner

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. MURPH0270

MURPH0270 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MURPH0270#9466
    Ratings:
    +216 / 17 / -52
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Xbox s25,26,27,35 owner s33 gm s9,12 agm of the Pete’s and Vegas in s12
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) s17
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "IUnderstand & Accept" I UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? HAVE A GOOD COMPETITIVE SEASON AND WIN A CUP
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? EVERYONE HAVE A FUN TIME WHILE WE WIN A CUP

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    2murph7
  3. toslick

toslick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 7 / -31
    1. What is your age? 33
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) owned in VG
      S1 Owner Dallas
      S3 Captain NYI
      S4 & 5 Owner Pittsburgh
      This season IHL Owner
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) S1 LG S1 VG
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Help players succeed and enjoy the time we spend in the league
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Everyone wants to win but to also provide and enjoyable situation for all players of all skill level

• Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. GoaIieman92

GoaIieman92 Friends call me P

Discord:
    Parihse#8419
    Ratings:
    +336 / 4 / -26
    1. What is your age?

1. Previous League Management Experience?
    S9 Seadogs AGM, S13 Devils GM

1. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    I have been in the league since S9. Never played other leagues consistently.

1. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

1. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes

1. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    I Understand & Accept

1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I am looking to take on the challenge of building a competitive team.

1. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    My goal for the season is to build a competitive playoff team.

**I only wish to be considered if Aali x 21 steps down from ownership of the LG New Jersey Devils. I would like to take over the Devils if this happens. **

• Like Like x 14
    parihse
  5. eStokes

eStokes I'm a product of my environment

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age?: 20.

2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager): I served as AGM during S13 for the Minnesota Wild. I was also the owner of Team Offensive for Xbox ESHL this past season.

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?): I have been in the community for around 6 years, I have played many seasons on both Xbox and PS4. I have also played in a fair share of banana leagues.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most): I would rate my knowledge of the rulebook right now as a 6. However, I'd definitely be able to review the rules to a further extent and reach a 7 before the season starts.

5. Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?): Yes.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?: Yes, and I look forward to the opportunity if I am selected to become an owner.

I understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?: I want to accept the challenge of building a fun and competitive team.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?: The main goal I'd have as an LGHL owner is to win the Stanley Cup and to make sure that the players on my team have an enjoyable experience.

*I'd like to take owner of the S14 Minnesota Wild if Spray doesn't return*

Thank you,

- Stokes

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. x Duece 55

x Duece 55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    As a returning contract to Seattle. I would love to see Jay take over as owner if Professor_merana and Ducksfanwaterloo are not playing next season.

• Like Like x 5
    dueceinthedirt
  7. dannyosu89

dannyosu89 Himothy | Two-Way Defenseman | GM of DevilDogz |

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -6
    1. What is your age? 28

2. Previous League Management Experience? None

3. League Experience? Been referred by a couple of esports pros such as Faze.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

7. Yes
    We are an esports organization and ranked Top 100 in the world. We are mostly above age 25. We have a full squad and scratches for 6s.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    HIMOTHY18