S14 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Sep 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thardimin

Thardimin LGBA PSN Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    thardimin#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for?

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for?

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

thardimin
  2. Deadlyone910

Deadlyone910 Solid all around player.

Discord:
    Deadlyone910#5914
    Ratings:
    +39 / 4 / -7

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Once for telling Cross if I was a big I’d mute him.

. Yes multiple seasons of LG

A lot of experience

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? 9

How well can you navigate the LG website? Very well

I’m a returning owner of the Chicago Bulls.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Deadlyone910
  3. JoeyCapital

JoeyCapital Joey

Discord:
    joeycapital#0
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? fuck you, how much do you weigh? tf
    Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? yeah. so you see, what had happened was...

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? see above

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below. yes. all of em

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since like szn 6. lots. i have gotten my head kicked in in almost every league known to 2k

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5. my kid can also hack into the system and change any of the rules i consider to be unfair and/or detrimental to my and my team

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) im pretty much the best at it.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? bc they wont let me be bog anymore so wtf else am i gonna do

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. lakers, heat, gsw, knicks, whatever

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. l Careen l

l Careen l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    careen#6783
    Ratings:
    +151 / 6 / -42
    What is your age?

Was banned in the nhl part of lg, had to move so I had no other choice but take it, bought it out.

No.

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.

Not in the 2k part of LG but for numerous seasons, managed teams within the hockey side of LG (Owner,GM,AGM). I know my way very well around the LG site.

I have been around LG for a few years now, have played in numerous leagues on both consoles (LG and others)

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

4/5

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

Ill be the first one to say that I don’t have much experience in LG on the basketball side of things but I do know how to make great teams and my experience from the nhl side would definitely help me. As soon as I found out about LGBA, I wanted to be an owner as basketball was the only sport I played irl and have played 2k since I was a kid

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.

Toronto Raptors
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Denver Nuggets

Or any team to be fair, would be grateful just for the chance.

I do understand the role and responsibility that comes with being a team owner.

Careen

------------------------------------------

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. ii-CausePain24-7

ii-CausePain24-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    AnthonyWidmer23#1757
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Caseclosed75

Caseclosed75 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 33

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? No

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes i have been GM in a number of other leagues ( IHL ,PGS , ECA)

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I played last season in LG ,but also have lots of experience in other leagues

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3 but would be willing to learn more before season starts aswell

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)... 4 there are a couple things i could still learn, but feel like i know most of it

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?.. i feel like i would be a good owner because i am patient , and active.. i have learned over time to roll with the punches and not panick.. that is something that comes with experience

1. Toronto (from there )
    2 . Portland
    3. Open to discuss whatever team

No Streaming Account
  7. KjDynasty

KjDynasty KjDynasty

Discord:
    kjware_#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 26

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? No

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below. I’ve been a GM and I’ve been a Owner in LG

What is your experience in leagues overall? Szn 12 I was owner szn 11 I was GM

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? 9

How well can you navigate the LG website? Very well

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Szn 12 made it to the finals and trying go back

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. Rockets, Cavs , Trail Blazers

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    KJWare_
  8. lIDivinitylI

lIDivinitylI Member

Discord:
    ildivinityil#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? fuck you, how much do you weigh? tf
    Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? yeah. so you see, what had happened was...

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? see above

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below. yes. all of em

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since like szn 6. lots. i have gotten my head kicked in in almost every league known to 2k

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5. my kid can also hack into the system and change any of the rules i consider to be unfair and/or detrimental to my and my team

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) im pretty much the best at it.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? bc they wont let me be bog anymore so wtf else am i gonna do

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. lakers, Cavs, mavericks

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. PatD1fferent

PatD1fferent Member

Discord:
    patd1fferent#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age- 32

I was banned once for having to quit to finish school

Experience- WR, LG multiple seasons, and other leagues

Rulebook- I know the rules well

Website- I know how to work the website

Reasons- I feel like I will be a good owner because I know how to be competitive and still have fun. I respect everyone and can easily get along with all types of hoopers. I follow the rules and will make sure my team puts forth the best possible product.

*Any team

No Streaming Account
  10. Jlm1410

Jlm1410 S11 Jack Adams winner

Discord:
    jlm1410#0787
    Ratings:
    +510 / 17 / -46
    Age 26
    1 ban, something dumb
    13 seasons nhl owner, 5 seasons 2k owner, 2 seasons fifa bog, 1 season fifa commissioner, 2 seasons 2k bog
    Twolves

• Winner Winner x 1
    jlm1410gaming
  11. SouthBeachMamba

SouthBeachMamba Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 32

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Don’t think so

owner for 3 seasons

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) just LGBA so far

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4.5

Returning owner - Miami Heat

MIAMI, The Heat, The Miami Heat

Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.[/QUOTE]

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. IllCAPllI

IllCAPllI Member

Discord:
    CAP#0916
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  13. BADREADZ-

BADREADZ- Active Member

Discord:
    maniginobili#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  14. Simply Ode

Simply Ode Member

Discord:
    simplyode#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 25

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? If so, what for? yes, doing saying dumb things

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? a meme

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) owner for kenya, gm for knicks szn9

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in here since szn 6

10/10
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 10/10

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? ive been around the league for awhile and know what the league expects and needs.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one. Thunder, Wizards, and Cavs

itzverrtical
  15. BodeyJP

BodeyJP BodeyJP-TTV

Discord:
    BoosterBodey#0999
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League?
    If so, what for? Yes, in all honesty i still dont know why i was banned.

yes got tricked into saying ninja, i spelled technically wrong thought i was being racist, complained about how bs my ban was cause no one would give me a reason and said some pretty bad things to thardimin.

Yes i was a G-League GM.

Ive been in and out of LG since season 10 or 11 cant remember that exact season. This the only league ive ever tried to signup for.

I would say a good 3.5 when it comes down to it though i will read through the whole thing to find what i gotta.

I feel when i was a G-League GM i did great and i have a way of being able to get people together and produce together no matter who i throw together. I feel i was robbed of my G-League GM year and i wanna prove once again to myself and to others inside of LG that i can do it and do it better then most.

Grizzlies, Kings, Supersonics

BodeyJP
  16. l-Newfie-l

l-Newfie-l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Newfie#8595
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

technically yes but ban was removed after like 3 days

Nope

Too much (cant believe im doing this again)

Been in LG since season 3, TPO experience

Because i am a sucker for punishment and have done this shit for so long I might as well keep going

Sea Chickens, Kings, Grizzlies

newfieboygaming
  17. sportsgeek5

sportsgeek5 sportsgeek5 play goalie

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -9

No Streaming Account
  18. Wake_24-

Wake_24- Active Member

Discord:
    Wake24߷#3507
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    I would like to be a owner for the upcoming Season 14. I think through my prior experience with owning I have shown the commitment to see the process out and be a good owner. My prefered team would be the Lakers. If not the lakers then my two other teams I would be interested in is the Nuggets or the Knicks.

No Streaming Account
  19. RR_smooveJ

RR_smooveJ Member

Discord:
    rr_smoovej#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

No

I remember being muted for lines , 5 lines once

Assistant Twice to Burghs Lakers, Owned The Nets A season and owned a World Cup team Puerto Rico

played In WR, LGBA about 5 seasons,
    And a few not so known leagues

4 , i know most of the rules but being I’ve been out of the league for the PS5 duration maybe I’m not up to date on anything new

5 I did a lot of my own work on team operations for the assistant and ownership duties

I have past knowledge of owning, I enjoy the league, and want to build a competitive team. I am not a quitter even when the going gets tough….take my World Cup team that couldn’t field a consistent 5 but kept going through the adversity

Nets, Lakers, Knicks

No Streaming Account
  20. RapsUjiri

RapsUjiri Well-Known Member

Discord:
    rapsujiri#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.