S14 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Sep 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browness-

Browness- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Browness-#6166
    Ratings:
    +147 / 17 / -20
    What is your age? 36

Have you ever been banned in this league or any other League? Yes... season 7

Have you ever been issued a CoC mute? If so, what for? Season 7

Do you have any previous League Management Experience? If so, please describe them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

Owner multiple seasons... gm 1 season

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in? Been in LG longer than anyone on LGBA. Got my 10 year anniversary to prove it

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least knowledgeable & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5.

How well can you navigate the LG website?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Always put together competitive teams that show up every game.

Please list your top 3 preferred teams? Or if keeping your same team, just list that one.

I'm always in the East... give me a west team this year please don't care which

browness90
  2. Big_Eddie71187

Big_Eddie71187 Superman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.