LGCHL S16-NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Kreaks_

Kreaks_ LGCHL PSN Commissioner/ Vetting Staff

Discord:
    Kreaks_#3244
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -10
    If you wish to become a PS4 LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the NML, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the owner.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?​
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)​
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)​
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)​
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)​
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?​
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?​
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

imkreaky
  2. BillysNYR30

BillysNYR30 Member

Discord:
    BillysNYR30#7173
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? --34
    2. Previous League Management Experience?-- YES Owner, GM, AGM,
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?-- Yes
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)-- This is my second time in LG once on Xbox now on PS4 also I have been in WOCHL and CLHP All under PSN BillysNYR30.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?-- I would say 7 Rues are very important and you have to understand them.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)-- I would say 7 I like to make sure I do everything correctly within the community.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?-- 7 check them daily
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)-- Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand and Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"-- I Understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?-- I Wanna help build a great teams from the bottom up that can compete and also have a good culture and environment. I wanna help other players reach their full potential and build an amazing hockey experience for all.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?-- build the best team possible, demonstrate sportsmanship and accountability, Compete at a high level day in and day out, Also to create a fun and exciting culture within LGCHL Community and also to one day hoist the cup together.

• Like Like x 4
    billysnyr30
  3. hockeygeorge95

hockeygeorge95 Owen Sound Attack AGM

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? - 25
    2. Previous League Management Experience? - AGM season 14 and GM season 15
    3. League Experience? - been playing in LG since season 12
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? - 6 or 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? - I don't interact with the forums all of the time, but I try to keep updated on everything as much as possible
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? - Yes I do.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I understand and accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I would like to make the experience enjoyable for all players and to try to build my own team to make a deep run.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - I would like to take a team deep in the playoffs and have a chance to give our team an enjoyable season.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. kcgaudette2013

kcgaudette2013 KCgaudette2013

Ratings:
    +33 / 5 / -14
    1. What is your age? --26
    2. Previous League Management Experience?-- YES Owner
    3. League Experience?-- Yes
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)-- This is my 5th season in LG
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?-- My knowledge of the rulebook is a 6-7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)-- I would place my knowledge of the LG rulebook a 6 and rating myself would be a 6 aswell.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?-- 6 check them daily
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)-- Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand and Accept

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"-- I Understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?-- I wish to take on an Ownership role to give everyone the overall experience of being a member of LG and to provide a fun and challenging experience and to have the opportunity to build a team and have a successful experience. I understand & accept all responsibilities as an Owner and
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?-- My goals I wish to achieve as and owner is to give every individual the best experience possible along with making a great team experience for everyone. I would also like to build a team that can succeed and accomplish all our goals set out as a team.

• Like Like x 4
    kcgaudett32013
  5. GodsAbomination_

GodsAbomination_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -5
    1. What is your age? 31

AGM season 13, GM season 5, Owner of SnP and FnP from time to time.

3. League Experience?

playing LG Since season 5

4 but I haven't looked over the rule book in awhile I will be taking a look at it over the next few days.

5. Knowledge of Forums?
    Yes, I have been around the forums for many years.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes 100%

7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I fully understand and accept.

8. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

I fully understand and accept

9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

To further my LG Career a bit. I've been in the league so long its time to get my name out there a bit.

10. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an
    Owner ?

Take my time here and work with the people I know and hopefully win them in bidding to build a great team to atleast push for a good playoff spot and hopefully take a run at the mem cup.

I would like to give myself the best chance at being an owner of a team and being more of an active member in the NHL community and would like to meet more people to vibe with.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Lutin_rose_13

Lutin_rose_13 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    • What is your age?
    • I am 28
    • Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)?
    • No but got to start somewhere.
    • League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in)? 3-4 lg szn sign up, also qc league
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    • I will say 4 for all general i know, need to put my head into it, for those mores specefics one
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    • Yes, usually able to find/get what i need
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

• I Understand & Accept
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    • I wanna be in control of my fate for once, to push further my lg career.
    • What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    • Build a team with a good chemestry, that can play any others teams, that will be able to touch that cup. Being know in that league for being a good management guys.

No Streaming Account
  7. Caleb_Gamin

Caleb_Gamin SKØL

Discord:
    FireNovaGaming (LW)#6114
    Ratings:
    +74 / 47 / -214
    • What is your age? >17​
    • Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) none​
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 years for lg 1 szn VG and 8 szns in Facebook ​
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6​
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes​
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Yes i understand ​
    • What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Yes i Understand ​

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. gettinLandsy

gettinLandsy Sex Icon

Ratings:
    +27 / 4 / -2
    1. What is your age? 19 years
    2. Previous League Management Experience? N/A
    3. League Experience? I have been in LG since S13
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6, perfection is impossible but I've done the best I can to learn everything.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I check them often and post occasionally.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? In the current LGCHL landscape, the vast majority of teams and owners are cursed with having a ceiling of simply being mediocre, since there will always be a select few owners who either hoard second tags or convince their IRL friends who no one else knows to sign up for LG. I'm currently majoring in sports analytics and I believe I can build a Moneyball-Esque team with my knowledge of advanced analytics and self-made statistics. In a league where around 80-85% of teams are basically screwed from the get-go, I believe I can get the upper hand on the elites.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Although a championship would be anyone's goal, whether it be unspoken or not, I want to at least prove that you can turn the tables on the owners who already have everything going for them, and make some noise in the playoffs. I'm a great locker guy myself, and I'm sure I can create a chill environment along with a competitive team.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Joshhillie

Joshhillie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -15
    1. What is your age? 30
      Previous League Management Experience? - AGM season 3 gm season 4 5 owner season 6 to 9
      League Experience? - been playing in LG since season 3
      Knowledge of the rulebook? - 10
      Knowledge of Forums? - i no a lot about the forums I look every day to see if it’s updated so I can keep updated
      Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? - Yes I do.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I understand and accept.
      Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I would like to make the experience enjoyable for all players and to try to build my own team to make a deep run.
      What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - I would like to have the chance to come back and own and do better and Hopfully gain a championship team

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Bailmoney95

Bailmoney95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +208 / 11 / -23
    1. What is your age:25
    2. Previous League Management Experience: S7-9 Gm of Swift Current Broncos 
S10 GM of Gatineau S11 Owner of Brandon wheat kings S12 Owner of the Regina pats S13,14 Gm of the Toronto Marlies
    3. League Experience just LG since season 6
(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? 6/7 if I don’t know a rule that I don’t know I will just look it up
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role: yes 

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Accept
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a fun winning team with no drama and make people have a great lg experience if it’s there first season or been here for awhile.

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Bailmoney95
  11. QC-BARBEY

QC-BARBEY Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -6
    1. What is your age? 36

2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM Kelowna S13

3. League Experience? Since S6

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I'd say 6/7. Just need to read and understand the new rules that came out last 1-2 seasons.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Pretty good.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to build a competitive club while having fun with the boys so I see a good opportunity to pick great players (skills and attitude). I know a couple of players that would fit pretty well with the kind of club that I would like to build, so owning a club is the best way to make sure to get all or most of them. I am a manager in real life for 6 years so i think that managing an LG club is pretty similar to what I do at work. Managing budget (cap hit), dealing with issues, having good communication/feedback with team players, involving everyone to have success, and having fun.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Create a club where everyone can have fun. Having great players is something, but building a fun environnement where players can help each other and having fun is great. Respect and communication is key. I want to build that kind of environnement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Zeus_Zwick

Zeus_Zwick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 6 / -7
    1. What is your age? 36 years old
      S5 - Owner North Bay Battalion S6-S7 Owner Kootenay/Winnipeg Ice S8 - AHL AGM Bridgeport Tigers S9-S13 - Owner Allen Americans S14-S15 - GM Blainsville Armada
    3. League Experience?
      I have been a part of LG since Season 4.
      I would rate my knowledge as a 5 for the rulebook. Am able to look up the info if needed though.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      I have a good knowledge of the LG forums.
      I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take an ownership role in the LGHL to create a competitive team, as well as help build and expand LG for new players who want to play hockey at fun and competitive level.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals as an owner is to create a solid team, help players gain experience as well as help them attain their own personal goals, and finally have fun while doing it, as LG can be a lot for new players to take on, so I want to do as much as possible to make sure they have as much fun as I have and have had in the past.

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    zeus_zwick
  13. Rock8TheRed92

Rock8TheRed92 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    • What is your age? 25
    • Previous League Management Experience? I have many experiences in league management like GM and a Ownership.
    • League Experience 2 years and I want to be in this league for a while
    • Knowledge of the rulebook? 5
    • Knowledge of Forums? Yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because I want to build a championship team and play with other people.
    • What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Have fun and build a team who have chance to win Memorial cup

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. DZRUHPT

DZRUHPT online make believe pro hockey player

Ratings:
    +399 / 9 / -36
    1. What is your age? 35 (feels like 72)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Owner of s13 Victoriaville Tigres , took over as owner after week 6 s12 Med Hat Tigers
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) season 11, x6, vg, wehl, uehl.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7.5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Very good forum reader
      I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Well I want to give forward a shot and feel like my forward skills (actually any of my skills) are chl level and I feel like I put more effort into owning than 95% of other owners..I feel like I am good at selecting active and fun people that enjoy playing the game together
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a competitive team that gets along well and communicates issues instead of whining or being toxic.

• Winner Winner x 7
    Wiqkid1
  15. PlayBoiCenterSG-

PlayBoiCenterSG- s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Ratings:
    +53 / 24 / -27
    1old
    2 owner for a few seasons agm in ahl for a season agm in chl and gm a few times in chl
    3 9 seasons
    4 6 out of 7 for rules amd know where to find it if unsure
    5 yes I understand where forums are read them daily
    6 I understand and accept
    7 I would like to build my own team and give people a chance who didn’t the last couple seasons
    8 my goals is to have fun and be a very active time have my tc involved in everything and to get players ready to play at the next level

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. TwistedCDN

TwistedCDN Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -3
    1. What is your age? 24 Years old
    2. Previous League Management Experience? No previous management roles. I'd love the opportunity.
    3. League Experience? S15 was my rookie season
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? On a scale of 1-7 my knowledge is 6. I looked over the rulebook and I have a good understanding.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      After navigating the entire site I have good knowledge of how it works.
      I understand & accept the responsibility of ownership.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I'm competitive & would love building a strong playoff contender. I'm very active on NHL and want to have a team where nobody feels left out. this means in-house TC/ROSTER games each week and finding ways to get everyone on the team involved.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win the division banner and hopefully achieve the ultimate goal of winning the memorial cup. Finding players that benefit each others playstyles would be my main focus for scouting as I don't want a group of players that don't want to play together. I would want a non-toxic environment for my team.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. GodlyXJohn

GodlyXJohn Media Host, S15 Owner

Ratings:
    +203 / 89 / -125
    1. What is your age? 26
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S8 AGM, S9 AGM, S10 GM, S11 Owner, S12 Owner, S13 Owner, S15 Owner

3. League Experience? 8 Seasons, along with covering media for a few seasons.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 9/10

5. Knowledge of Forums? 10/10

I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Iv been a member in the community for a long while I took S 14 off and S15 off from Owning, half way threw the season I had been traded to the team I now own this season. Victoriaville was in a disarray with the Owner having quit leaving the team 1-19-3, I step into the role completely rebuilding the team , the team as whole has never given up , everyone had amazing attitudes and the overall feeling of the team iv owned this season I can say without a doubt is the best team iv owned and has some of the best guys iv seen play on it. were 25-19-3 in regular season and in playoffs we were matched up against valdor who finished first in the entire CHL Regular Season we were the 16th seed up against the 1st and we pushed to game 6 and went head to head with all of their lines keeping most games within 1 goal would love to see what I can do next season.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to get deep in playoffs with a group of players who have great outlooks , great attitudes and skills to back it all up with. I will put together a team no one expects from me and we will compete.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    GodIyXJohn
  18. Glimi-1

Glimi-1 Just a Pine Rider

Discord:
    Glimi#2437
    Ratings:
    +297 / 36 / -32
    1. What is your age? 33
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner 10+ Seasons Xbox CHL / WJCs
    3. League Experience?
      10+ Seasons
      7/7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accep
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To help build a team of new and old players and to help build a competitive fun expression to win the Memorial Cup as always.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win the mem cup and mold new prospects for the league.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TehGlimi1
  19. xClutchedChaosx

xClutchedChaosx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xClutchedChaosx#2817
    Ratings:
    +120 / 19 / -17
    1. What is your age? 46
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM szn 11 Med Hat Owner SZN 12,13 Tulsa Oilers, X6 and VG Owner
    3. League Experience? Since season 10 also in X6 and VG
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
    5. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    6. Knowledge of Forums? Very well
    7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Want to build players and help the league
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Make the playoffs and help build players for the next level

• Like Like x 1
    xclutchedchaosx
  20. A1-Beast-Mode-

A1-Beast-Mode- Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -4
    •. I am 28
    * I Was owner in FBHL for 5 seasons never tried for LG yet but have helped alll my owners threw the seasons with recruiting and keeping a toxic locker room to a minimum.
    * I have bin in LG, FBHL, x6 , and VG
    * Knowledge of the rulebook?
    * Solid 7!
Since I have bin here I’ve bin watching and learning from my owners . I’ve read the rule book over and over since last season . 

* (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    * yes and I bought a new computer to help organize rosters and schedules .
    * Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I do 

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    * yes I understand 

* Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    * -To become and learn to be a owner I’ve bin in this league for awhile now and would love the chance to show this league why I’m so loyal to LG and bring home that cup
    * What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner To have Fun and Meet new people and win a championship
    * i understand and accept for a chance to build a solid brother hood team

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account