LGCHL S16-NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Kxne_l88l

Kxne_l88l Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -6
    1. What is your age?
    1. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    I was GM of Winsdor Szn 13 FBHL Owner,VGNHL Owner VGAHL Captain Ownership and GM in 3s league
    1. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG since Season 10 played in VG FBHL X6 3s league
    2. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    3. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    4. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      Yes I do
      Please ensure that you post that youunderstand by accepting a CHLOwnership position for the upcomingseason. If you decide to step down forANY reason during the season or getremoved as an owner you will beissued a 2 season ban & additionalseasons may be added on dependingon what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept
    5. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on this role within LG because I like managing my own team and being able to have a say on who I play with but also make sure everyone else on my team plays with people they like and work well with and just so I can keep the toxic out of my team and make sure everyone just does there part
    6. What are the goals you wish to achieveas an LGHL Owner?
    My Goal as a LGCHL Owner is to ensure that everyone is happy and build a team to compete and go for the Memorial Cup Vicotry and just ensure we are competitive all season long and if my guys lose a game we should of had to make sure we keep are heads high and move onto the next one.

No Streaming Account
  2. NotMazzy

NotMazzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    What is your age: 17

Previous League Management Experience: I owned in KPHL a 3s IG league. I was also in some French league and i was managing a bit but i was not doing the big part.

League Experience: Im playing in a lot of league. This is my second LG Szn right now. I have been playing on some french league and some IG and Twitter league 3s or 6s.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    Second szn right now, i signed up late on my first szn. I have been playing in KPHL, WCHL, LQ3R, ITHL and KPHL

Knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5 but im still learning it. I Will try my Best to get a 6 or 7 by the start of the szn.

Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes, a bit harder on my cellphone but i have my PC to look more in detail.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role ? Yes me and my GM/AGM understand very well the responsibility of managing a team !

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Yes i understand and accept.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    I would really like to be an Owner cause i would be able to manage my own team and to bring my team to the highest level they can while playing in the CHL with a lot of team ! Owning a team would also be something that would help me in life. What i mean by saying that, first of all im french and it would help my English. After that, managing a team and some player would help me being organised and would be an important task that im looking forward to realised. The goals i want to set are simple, like everyone, yes i would like to win aha, but most importantly i would Just like to play my favorite game with some of my friend and to be able to have fun during the szn and being a competitive team. I understand and i accept. I would love to get Ownership on my 3rd CHL szn ! My main goal by playing LG having fun, i dont mind playing CHL, AHL or NHL, yes playing at a higher level would be Nice but owning a team is something that i had in mind and this is the perfect time to realised this !

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    In Hockey Ultimate Team
    No Streaming Account
  3. Happy77dd

Happy77dd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? >40

Previous League Management Experience? None

League Experience? Been in LG since season 3. Don’t play in any other leagues.

Knowledge of the rulebook? I’d say a 4.5 at the moment

Knowledge of Forums? Yes, familiar.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

Playing for teams that are unorganized, lack communication, and team spirit as grown old. I’m organized, not afraid to communicate, and will build team spirit. I’m ready to be in charge. I’m ready to lead.

To win. To build camaraderie. To communicate. To develop a team that has fun and hopefully wins. I’ve been successful in my personal and business life and I have no reason to believe this would be any different. I know how to manage a business which I believe will help me be a successful LG Owner. . I want to be in the business of building a team, setting clear and achievable goals, and having open and honest lines of communication. No player playing for me would ever have to wonder what their role is. I’m not saying I’ll win it all but I can put together and manager a very successful franchise.

thanks,

Happy77dd

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. brunsy38

brunsy38 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 24
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      None in this league but i've been an AGM and an Owner in other leagues
    3. League Experience?
      I've been in LG since S12 and have been playing in X6 ever since it started.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      I would have to say 4-5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      I'm very familiar with those, i look at them on a daily basis
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To have a chance to test my management skills in the best league there is out there
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals would to put the best possible team I can out there to be able to compete with anyone and to make a deep playoffs push. But most importantly it would be to learn from experienced owners and to make the LG experience for anyone on my team and anyone I'm in contact with as fun and enjoyable as possible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Jawoba_9

Jawoba_9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 11 / -9
    1. What is your age? 24
      Season 9 GM Season 14 GM Season 15 AGM
    3. League Experience?
      started in S4 played 2 seasons of VG
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      I understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I won a Mem as a GM and fell short last season. Now i want the ropes and to fully lead my own team to a mem in S16
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      Win the division banner and hopefully achieve the ultimate goal of winning the memorial cup.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    leyland96
  6. FloridaMessiah55

FloridaMessiah55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 9 / -6
    1. What is your age?
      Owner Seattle Thunderbirds s12; GM/interim Owner Seattle Thunderbirds S11
    3. League Experience?
      In LG since season 9
      I would say 6. There a some rule changes since I last managed that I will need to brush up on, but its like a riding a bike, I'll pick it up quickly.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes, Familiar with the forums
      I understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I miss assembling my own squad, and leading a team. I feel like taking a few seasons away from management I have a better perspective and would like to have a chance to build on what I started last time managing.
      To assemble a fun, winning team who competes night in and night out, and to win a cup (Why we're all here)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Doctcr

Doctcr Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -3
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? 22​
    2. Previous League Management Experience? General Manager in season 5 of LGCHL
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) ​
    3. League Experience? 7 Season in LG and 2 season in VG
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)​
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)​
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)​
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to see how good I can actually run a team​
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Have fun and build friendships​
    ______________I Understand & Accept_____________________________________________________________________

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. iamchillson

iamchillson Beer League Backup

Ratings:
    +109 / 20 / -23
    I am 22
    I have 1 season CHL AGM, 1 season owner, and 1 season AhL AGM.
    LG since S5, a season of FB, a season in X6 among others.
    6 but I will study it more than I studied my bible.
    I understand the forums
    I understand my responsibilities and the rules this role gives me.
    I want to own again because I miss the challenge of building a team that can compete with the limited resources given to you in the CHL.
    My goal is to help newer players get to the AHL and NHL as well as obviously winning games and hardware. I can help some of these kids get out of the CHL and open up spot for more potential NHLers.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    IamChillson
  9. TraumaDangles

TraumaDangles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 2 / -4
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM for Saskatoon S9, Val'd-Or S12. Seattle S14 and S15. Owner Team Austria S10. GM of Winnipeg Jets in X6.
    3. League Experience? I have been in LG since 2014 on Xbox. Played in VG for a couple seasons and one season of X6.
      I would say somewhere between 6-7, learned a lot the past couple seasons.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes, very knowledgeable of the forums and willing to help others.
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I've had many experiences managing and would like to give owning a shot. I enjoy giving everyone an opportunity to prove themselves and earn a roster spot. Also enjoy developing players to further their LG career.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Everyone wants to win a Memorial Cup. For me its not just that. I want to build a competitive team that has fun playing. My goal is to achieve a playoff spot and develop a minimum of 4 players into AHL caliber players. (Would love to Own my hometown team if given the opportunity.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    silent_trauma55
  10. xFxExAxRx11

xFxExAxRx11 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 39
    2. Previous League Management Experience? 0 experience

3. League Experience? Been here since season 4.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes i do accept
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    8. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
      1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?Well the main reason i want ownership is the fact been in lg since season 4 on and off took a break for a bit but came back. I do believe that i can build a team that can be competitive. Basically just wanting to try being a owner and see what i can do with it.
      2. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner. Some of my goals would be to build a team that is going to be competitive. Have got advice from previous owners not to build a team with your friends it does not go well.
        Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand & Accept.
        The main reason that i want ownership is that iam very respectful and i know how to handle any situation that would happen in a season. Also i feel that i would bring a level of hockey to lg that would be fun and moat of all get the cup!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. DJxGrinder

DJxGrinder Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    1. What is your age? 32
(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was management season 5, and owned a CHL team in season 6.
    3. League Experience? 
(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been a part of LG since season 4. No other league experience, don’t really aspire to play in other leagues.
(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) firm 7. I Know the rules and rule book.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I accept the ownership responsibility and role. I would like to once again own a team in the psn CHL because I thoroughly enjoyed management and ownership in the past. I have a clean background here on LG and treat everyone fairly and respectfully. I took a break from LG for a few seasons but coming back this year it was very cool to see old “faces” from when I was management and or owner, making their way into owning and or managing teams themselves when they too were once just a randomly assigned TC. The progression system and depth of LG is enticing to me and I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to own once again! Thank you
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to become an ownership role within the LGCHL again because I enjoyed it in the past, enjoy the team atmosphere and community. I enjoy seeing TC players evolve and get their chances and moving on, moving up. And love getting the guys (and gals) together for puck.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal as an owner in the LGCHL would be to have a competitive team, in a very non-toxic and drama free environment.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Benny I93I

Benny I93I Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 18 / -7

bcunningham93
  13. I_Scotch_I

I_Scotch_I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 47
    2. Previous League Management Experience? GM S4 Providence and S5 Grffins
    3. League Experience? First year played in LG is S2 and played in about 10 seasons. I also play FBHL(6s and 4s), X6, VG (Currently assistant on the Moose) and EHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 5 , I would need to read up on the changes since S5. My knowledge is relatively good
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? I am very familiar with the site, so YES
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I do.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have been away from ownership for a couple years, I would like to have an team were we can enjoy playing league all while being competitive.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a competitive team all while being inclusive and having fun. Playing regularly together during and outside of league.

• Winner Winner x 1
    killer_scotch
  14. BigSmeII

BigSmeII Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 4 / -9
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management EASHL Team owner
    3. League Experience? 6 seasons of Lg and multiple other leagues
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
      1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To gain experience in management and to have fun with new people
      2. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Go as far as possible in playoffs and have at least 1 undefeated line

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. HeatUpEls

HeatUpEls Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? ---19
    2. Previous League Management Experience? ------yes, Owner and GM and AGM
    3. League Experience? ------Yes
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)----- this is my third season of LG and I have also been in VGHL, X6, VPHL, FBHL, UEHL, EHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? -----yes.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)---- I would rate my knowledge 5-6
    5. Knowledge of Forums? -----yes. (6-7)
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) ----yes I do
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? -----yes. I accept the ownership responsibility and role

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"---- I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? --------I wish to take ownership within the CHL because I want to be able to build a good team of new and older players to be competitive with while having fun to bring home a MEM CUP to the team.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?----- My goals I wish to achieve are; getting new experience as a team owner and expand my knowledge in owning. to help bring competitive fun to a team I could own. and to meet new people and create a good experience for others.

• Like Like x 1
    heatupels
  16. Wicked_gencoupe

Wicked_gencoupe Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 35
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Agm for ADK season 15
    3.League Experience? This will be my 5th season. Season 12-16
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? Honestly im new to managament but I think I would be a 5 or 6 but I plan to study the rules so that I am a 7 before season 16 starts
    5. Knowledge of forums? Yes
    6. Yes I accept ownership Role. I understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season . If I decide to step down for any reason during season or get removed as owner I will be issued a 2 season ban and additional seasons. I understand and accept
    7. I love the management experience I had in season 15 and I have many friends on this team i would love to work with again.
    8. My goals r to build a better team and compete in the playoffs in season 16. I want everyone to have a fun and friendly experience.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    wicked_iam
  17. jasonw1978

jasonw1978 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 2 / -5
    1. What is your age? 42
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner for 2 seasons gm for 1 and owner of world juniors team
    3. League Experience? 6 season lg , 2 seasons wehl , 1 season spnhl
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 and what I dont know i can easily find in the rules forums
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I enjoy the challenge of the role and I enjoy building new teams and the league itself
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? The goal is always to win and provide a good environment for the players and to help build the league

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. ijdubs1754

ijdubs1754 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    1 what is your age? 22
    2 previous management experience? gm for one season in
    3 league experience? 9 seasons on psn and three on xbox
    4 knowledge of the rulebook? 9
    5 knowledge of the forums? yes
    6 do you accept the ownership responsibility and role? I do
    7 why do you wish to take the ownership role? I want to build a winning team and look forward to the challenge
    8 what are your goals as an owner? to build the best team I can and to win the mem cup

ijdubs1754
  19. Doctor_Hockey

Doctor_Hockey Doctor_Hockey#0480

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age?
      No
    3. League Experience?
      This is my 3rd season in LG, CHL and AHL. Also have been a part of FBHL and VGHL.
      6-7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes
      I understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I wish to help build the LG community along with my team to create a fun and competitive environment while helping my team compete at their highest level.
      To help build players and develop a great manager/ player relationship and strive to win a Memorial Cup or go as far as possible in the playoffs.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. cixtimes

cixtimes Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 27
    2. None in LG, I own two teams in other leagues with seasons that will end in a few weeks, both have winning records and are on track to make playoffs. This was my first season owning teams and I learn quickly.
    3. I got a game in World Juniors this summer, TC on Sarnia S15. One season as captain in VGAHL (40 pts in 25 games, 16-7-2 record. team is 24-14-3), also played in other leagues. LG will be my #1 priority
    4. I have a good grasp on the rulebook
    5. 5, will go to a 7 if I get a team.
    6. Yes
    7. I understand and accept Ownership Responsibility & Role.
    8. Because LG is the best and most competitive league. I'm up to the challenge as an owner and as a player.
    9. First I'd like to put together a team that can compete in this league (above .500) and then win a title by developing/acquiring talent and creating a good team culture

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account