LGCHL S16-NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Gerbs94

Gerbs94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gerbs94#9436
    Ratings:
    +51 / 3 / -4
    1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      S14 Brampton Beast AGM
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      3 seasons in LG, 3 in FBHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I wish to spread my knowledge to other players and help them grow as players and get them to that next level.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      To build a team that has great friendships, and to give guidance to my players to get them to the next level of LG hockey.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    gerbs94
  2. Benythebum

Benythebum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1

No Streaming Account
  3. Benythebum

Benythebum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 26
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) no but i know all the rules
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)4 seasons in lg chl
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? because i know alot of players and i think i can build a winning team
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? to win and have fun doing it
    __________i understand and I accept _____

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. jbev41

jbev41 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?

28 years old

GM in UEHL season 1 Tampa bay
    3. League Experience?

4 season in LG 3 in X6 1 UEHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand and Accept the responsibility that comes with ownership

After being on a lot of teams I feel I can run one smooth and efficiently and be able to build a competitive team that plays a team style of hockey. I am also a person that enjoys the responsibility that comes with owning it is somthing I deal with everyday as a business owner
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?

my primary goal is to win a mem cup. My secondary goals are to put together a group of competitive guys and build my experience as an owner as well as allow my players to have a fun and fulfilling season ​

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. stl710goon

stl710goon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 7 / -3
    1. What is your age?32
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner chl 4 seasons - Gm chl 2 seasons- Gm ahl 1 seaon
    3. League Experience? Since season 5
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 of 7 im sure some rules have changed since i have been owner. I also no where to find the rules if need be
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility role- YES
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I Took a few seasons off due to work. I would like to get back into owner ship i miss being around the league and the competiveness atmosphere.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to build another succesful team that competes for a memorial cup. I would also like to bring in some new players that i play with that havent exprienced lg before.
    9. Thanks for your time

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    stl420goon
  6. Axglu

Axglu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -4
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? GM of the Brampton Beast in Season 14
    3. League Experience? Four seasons in LG and two season in VG
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on this role because i feel as if i have unfinished business in the CHL. I have had season after season where i have been so close to the mem cup and winning it all but we are just one step to short. I feel as if i have my hands on a team for the full season making the team decisions and trades I have a good shot at it.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Keep a good consistent team that is not toxic to each other. Hope to make new friends and keeo old ones. Hopefully make one run at the mem cup as well.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    Axglu
  7. RiCKY69BoBBYjr

RiCKY69BoBBYjr Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 22
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Owner in Ighl Gm in WCOHL Agm in 4 other leagues
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 seasons Ighl Wcohl Spnhl
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? i want to take ownership because i want to experience what its like to own in the best leagues in EASHL. I applied for ownership after the Owner left last season and if i was picked i felt like i would have done a better job in helping the team succeed there’s so much talent that some people dont know about and id love to have the opportunity to help those players grow and potentially play in a higher rank in LG
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal is to build a good competitive team that can potentially challenge for the memorial cup and to help my players become better to go into the AHL or NHL and to have a nice non toxic team

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Bra_dy

Bra_dy Brady

Ratings:
    +14 / 2 / -5
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? No
    3. League Experience? 2 years of LG and 1 year of VG
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6-7
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Scouting and Roster management has always been the more interesting side of things for me and i currently have a ton of time to put into managing and scouting for the upcoming season and i would like to put all the to the test and build one of the best teams in the league
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To dominate. I want to be build a team that is really tight and strong as a group and be able to get as many banners as we can and win that mem cup. Thank you for taking the time to read and thank you for your consideration

• Like x 6
    • Get Good x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. dj_kreation

dj_kreation Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 7 / -7
    • What is your age? 39
    • Previous League Management Experience? I was agm season 6 and gm season 8,14 and 15 and agm of Milwaukee admirals season 9
    • League Experience? I've been in Lg since season 5. I have also played in vg, x6 and fb
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7 but know how to find stuff if unsure.
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and accept
      Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on ownership to be a role model for any of the new and returning players and to build a competitive team.
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to build squad that has a goal of having fun and to be a competitor for the memorial cup.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Tho92mp19son

Tho92mp19son Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? I've been an owner in X6 league since it was started
    3. League Experience? 5 season as a player
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 7
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I accept and understand

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I've been an owner in another league for the past 4 szns. I wanna see if im capable of owning and competing in a more evolved league.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goal is to build the best LGchl team and to win a championship

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. xIKnoimJin

xIKnoimJin Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -1
    1. What is your age?
    1. Previous League Management Experience?
    GM of Maine mariners season 14, X6 Owner.
    1. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG since Season 13 and X6 season 2
    2. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourselfbetween a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    3. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED &Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    4. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      Yes I do
      Please ensure that you post thatyouunderstand by accepting aCHLOwnership position for the upcomingseason. If you decide to step down forANY reason during the season or getremoved as an owner you will beissued a 2 season ban &additionalseasons may be added on dependingon what other violationsoccur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept
    5. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on this role within LG because I enjoy running teams and keeping things organized, I also want to provide a fun and enjoyable environment for everyone including any and all Tc’s!
    6. What are the goals you wish toachieveas an LGHL Owner? My goal is pretty plain and simple I want to make consistent deep playoffs runs, have fun and maybe win a mem cup or two.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Brett_14x

Brett_14x Red Deer Rebels S8-10 Alumni

Discord:
    Brett_14x#9223
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?

AGM late in season 8
    GM in season 9
    AGM again in season 10

3. League Experience?

Signed up late in season 7 and became roster in season 8. other leagues i've played in are fb 3s and x6.

5. Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

Yes I accept responsibility.

I understand and accept.

I plan to meet new players and build a team of great guys that know how to play hockey and have fun doing it. I plan to create the best possible experience for players as soon as they step foot into the locker room. I would like to help new and old players grow and create chemistry with each other while playing in a competitive environment.

8 What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Of course a goal of mine would be to win the mem cup or make a deep playoff run my first season of owning. But my number one goal is to create the best competitive experience for players whether we win or lose.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    biggiesmugz14
  13. penguin_leaf319

penguin_leaf319 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -7
    What is your age?
    I am 22.

Previous League Management Experience?

I was the GM of the Spitfires from season 10 to season 11. I was also the GM of the Sea Dogs from season 12 to season 14.

League Experience?

I have played full time in LG since season 6.

Knowledge of the rulebook?

I would rate my knowledge of the rulebook at about a 4 or 5 out of 7, but I know how to find things throughout the rule book in case I need to make a quick decision.
    Knowledge of Forums?
    Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I understand and accept the role and responsibilities.

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I wish to take Ownership because after being a GM for a while, I think it's time to take the next step. As GM I had time to step back to watch and learn from my owners so I think now is the time for me to take my crack at it.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?.

Like most, I would love to be competitive within the league, but I also want it to be fun. The goal would be to have players who build a tight bond together play with each other whenever possible and that may give players the opportunity to find new linemates they can continue to play with for years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    penguin_leaf319
  14. Coffey-Lidstrom

Coffey-Lidstrom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S10 Gm S12 Agm S15 Gm
    3. League Experience?
      7 season in Lg. SPNHL X6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      I understand and accept

Think its time to be an Owner with all the experience I have.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      First n foremost I like to build a team that respects each other, have fun, be competitive and enjoy the LG experience even if its your first time or a season vet. Also to make the playoffs and take the team to the next level.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. jacksdawgs

jacksdawgs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 31 / -63
    1. What is your age? 27
    2. Previous League Management Experience? CHL: S5 GM, S7 GM, S9 Owner, S10 Owner. AHL: S13 GM.
    3. League Experience? Been in LG since Season 5.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I love building a competitive team and bringing a positive experience for new or old LG members.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to build a competitive team, but mostly bring a positive experience for the roster and tc's.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Bobby1127

Bobby1127 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -9
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? I am currently new to LGHL but I know many people in the community.
    3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) As I said I am new to LGHL but I have been the GM/Owner of my eashl team for quite some time already. I Have participated in multiple Instagram and Facebook leagues and won as well. For all these leagues I am the GM/Owner of my team.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). I believe my knowledge of the rule book is a 6. Even though I am new I am constantly learning and going over the rule book.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes, I do. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to become an owner for multiple reasons. In a time like this, it is very cool to meet new people. Not only this league has the best of the best in the chel community and I want to be able to build a team that can win. Being an owner comes with a lot of hardships also but I am prepared to take on whatever challenges come my and my team's way if I do become an owner.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? First off I want to build a team that competes every time they play. No matter what I believe is the most important to build a culture where your team never gives no matter what is happening in the game. I also want to establish a winning team, a team that people will know around the league and finally, I want to create a winning community where we go and win the championship

• Like Like x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. PQ_TheSheriff18

PQ_TheSheriff18 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 28
      LG S15 AGM/ Owner
    3. League Experience?
      S15 will be my 2nd season in LG
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes, I understand where all items are!
      I understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to build a competitive team and create an enjoyable environment for everyone. I think I have a lot of qualities that a good Owner should have and I have always been seen or described as a leader
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a team that is competitive with everyone. Strive for a win % above 75%. Have a Goals For/ Goals Against Ratio of 3/1. Win our division and advance at least 3 Rounds in the Playoffs. Winning the Mem Cup would be the cherry on top.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  18. Wrist_geared

Wrist_geared Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -11
    Looking to return as Owner

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. nicholas08chick

nicholas08chick Ex S14/15 Raiders owner

Ratings:
    +152 / 37 / -39
    You don't need to apply again. You will automatically get a message if you are an owner to return

nicholas08chick
  20. Wrist_geared

Wrist_geared Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -11
    It says if you’ve shown interest and that’s what I’m doing

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account