LGCHL S16-NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

1. nibblingwalrus

nibblingwalrus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? 34​
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner season 8 Kootenay ice, GM s5 steelhead, gm season 15 saginaw
    3. League Experience? 12 seasons LG​
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      5​
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes​
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility - i understand and accept​
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have done it before and ready to lead a team of players and help them grow in the LG league.​
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Help players learn the league/have fun and make a good playoff run.​

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. DatsyukQC13

DatsyukQC13 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 11 / -1
    1. What is your age? 24
    2. previous league management experience? Gm season 15 with chicoutimi saguenéens, own 4 season on the vghl and own on Qcs league couples times
    3. League Experience? Im in lg since season3 or 4
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
    5. knowledge of forums? YES
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I was gm for the for time on this league on season 15 and i like it. I love how the league are pretty activ with alls players in here and got a nice comunity in here .
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? 1st for sure like all players winning the cup lol. But having fun,playing games with new guys too and doing the best i can to show how this league great and people will comeback others season.

• Like Like x 1
    gariepy36
  3. CANNIFF--

CANNIFF-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    CANNIFF--#4801
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    1 What is your age? 27
    2 Previous League Management Experience?
(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) None
    3 League Experience?
(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I've played in LG for 2 years. Also paying in X6
    4 Knowledge of the rulebook?
(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
    5 Knowledge of Forums?
(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yez
    6 Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7 Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on an Ownership Role, Playing for 2 years I've always wanted to be an owner. I want to create a competitive team that will play hard and have fun.
    8 What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals that I want to achieve is to put together a strong roster and compete hard every night. But most importantly have a great group of guys that want to have fun and go get that mem cup

• Winner Winner x 1
    canniff93
  4. ToneCarbone

ToneCarbone Everyones Favorite Uncle

Discord:
    ToneCarbone#7610
    Ratings:
    +79 / 31 / -27
    1. What is your age? 45
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      :popcorn: 4 Seasons LGCHL Owner, 1 Season LGCHL AGM, 1 Season LGAHL AGM
    3. League Experience?
      LG PSN Since Season 6, VGHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? YES
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      To continue to enrich the league with quality leadership skills.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      My goal is to always be competitive but still remain fair as a manager. Giving all my players both roster and training camp an opportunity to prove themselves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    RoadsideTony
  5. A1-Beast-Mode-

A1-Beast-Mode- Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -3
    1 What is your age?
    (28)
    1. Previous League Management Experience?
    2. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?/ Non
    4. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?(6 seasons) and fbhl x6 and wchl
    5. Knowledge of the rulebook?
    6. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most 7
    7. Knowledge of Forums?
    8. (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?
    9. (Yes)
    10. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    11. (I understand and accept)
    13. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    14. To make a fun filled season with a group of solid friends , and to meet new players , to help with knowledge of the league and show people’s west cost lives matter :)
    15. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    16. First step is to get them a cup , then on to the left level of Lg . Maybe get some records broken never know the sky is the limit :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. P_Po_Patches

P_Po_Patches Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -5
    1. What is your age? 30
    2. Previous league management experience? Season 15 GM (Sherbrooke), VGHL Owner Florida Panthers 1 season, VGPHL GM Saint John Seadogs 1 season.
    3. League Experience? Started season 12 on Xbox 360, PSN season 5, VG 4 seasons, 1 season in WEHL or something.
    4. Knowledge of rulebook? 6
    5. Knowledge of forums? Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership role within the LGHL?
    To build a competitive team dedicated to the league
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win the memorial cup and of course be a good team leader, have fun and all that other good stuff.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. hockeyhockey789

hockeyhockey789 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience? No previous experience
    3. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    4. League Experience? I have been in LG since S4 and VG for a season
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    5. Knowledge of the rulebook? I would say my knowledge of the rule book is a solid 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    6. Knowledge of Forums? YES
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take an ownership role because I wanna build a solid team and believe that everyone deserves a chance to play and give new players that chance and give them the wonderful LG experience
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? The goals that I have in mind are to build a team that can be competitive and make the playoffs and try to make a run for the mem cup

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Lacasaroll

Lacasaroll Retired From The Glitch Game

Ratings:
    +18 / 4 / -4
    1. What is your age? - 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience? - S14 AGM Belleville
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? - Been here since S9, no other leagues
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? - 5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? - Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? - I understand & accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I enjoyed being an agm, and I want to take the next step and be an owner of a team
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - To create a competitive team that will show respect to other members of the league.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Lacasaroll
  9. Silent_Rocker30

Silent_Rocker30 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 3 / -7
    1. What is your age? 31
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Otters AGM S8 and GM S9. Rangers owner S13 and S14
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? 10 seasons
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To get back my Rangers
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Make them great again

No Streaming Account
  10. DatsyukQC13

DatsyukQC13 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 11 / -1
    question #3 : Lg since seasons 3 , vghl 4seasons , QCHL 2SEASONS,LGHQ 2 SEASONS

gariepy36
  11. Effect_Kmatt

Effect_Kmatt Member

Discord:
    Kmatt Was Shot#9327
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 16
    2. Previous League Management Experience? X6, EPHL.
    3. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Owner!
    4. League Experience? I play in many leagues including VG,and X6 and EPHL. I also run some games in the LGTC from now and then.
    5. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been here since about June or July. I have played in the LGBA, and X6 and EPHL, also some VG!
    6. Knowledge of the rulebook? I know it pretty good, may need to read it again now and then, so like a 5.
    7. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I am!
    8. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept.
    9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because I want to build a great team and not just a team, a community, and give people their chance at LG for once.
    10. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to make the playoffs and build a family of friends with active players!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kmattplays
  12. xLecavalier4x

xLecavalier4x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    1. What is your age? 19 years old
      (Example: Owner, General Manager GM of Orlando for the last 3 seasons
    3. or Assistant General Manager)
    4. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Ive been in LG since szn 5
    5. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5.5 out of 6
    6. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. I Understand and accept

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have owned with Slick for the past 3 seasons and I'm looking to take a team with him stepping down
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? to make a happy healthy team and hopefully go all the way to the mem cup.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. EVILDESTINY64

EVILDESTINY64 Active Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 10 / -15
    1. What is your age? 25
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Season 4,5,6 in AHL
    3. League Experience? A long time was in Xbox before PlayStation
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
    5. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    6. Knowledge of Forums? Very well
    7. Do you accept the OwnershipResponsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Want to build players and help the league
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Make the playoffs and help build players for the next level

EVILDESTINY64
  14. ThugHughes

ThugHughes Billi-Goat

Ratings:
    +42 / 2 / -3
    1. What is your age?
      LGCHL PSN S12 Owner - Acadie Bathurst Titan
      LGCHL PSN S13 Owner - Acadie Bathurst Titan
      LGAHL PSN S14 AGM - Ontario Reign
      LGAHL PSN S15 GM - San Diego Gulls
    3. League Experience?
      5 Seasons of LG (3 CHL, 2 AHL).
      6/7, there's a few things I will have to reference from time to time.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      I Understand & Accept
      I have been in a management position with LG for 4 seasons now, and each season I have created competitive teams with fun environments. I know how much a poor manager can effect players enjoyment of LG so I look to create a fun and competitive environment for my players.
      My goals are to create competitive teams within a fun atmosphere that allows my players to enjoy their season while also preparing them for the rest of their LG career.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    ThugHughes
  15. xsend-it_519x

xsend-it_519x FWD RD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?
    40s

None. 10 years EASHL owner.

3. League Experience?
    4th season. CHL roster/TC, NHLJR, LGTC

1 to 7 5 will study and refer to when needed and will reach out if need help.

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes

I Understand and Accept

To apply my past ownership role in EASHL and years of experience to a team that all players can enjoy in a non-toxic environment. Communication will be a must and not neglected. I will not let the negative experiences I have had occur with my team by respecting players through organization and communication.

To bring my NHL years of experience as a player and owner to the table and build a competitive, winning team with players that will have a good experience in a non-toxic environment. I play a lot and so will have a lot of games for roster and TCs outside of scheduled games. I will help newer players improve if they are willing. I also want to bring in new players to LG for the full 6s league experience.

No Streaming Account
  16. Hellsfyre

Hellsfyre Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      CHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      Temporary BL in VGHL for being inactive for several years.
    4. Have you been chat box banned?
      NO
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? NO
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience?
      As altered_beasst, VGHL season 8 (I think) HERSHEY BEARS CAPTAIN, won Captain of the year award as votes by other AHL Captains. , SEASON 9 and 10 OWNER OF MONTREAL CANADIANS.
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) this is the only real season I had time to commit.
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)I would say 4 but if chosen. Will be a 7.
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) very good knowledge. Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I’m In RL management and leadership role and understand how to build a team that uses the same system. Making the teamcompetitive attracts more players who will compete for roster spots. Giving everyone on the team a great league experience and easily fielding 6 roster players for each and very game. No forfeits, great time andallows me to prove myself as a leader and competitive player with the goals of running an AHL than later an NHl team.

No Streaming Account
  17. Bv_Ares

Bv_Ares Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? - 31

2. Previous League Management Experience? - None in LG. GM and League Admin for CLHP.

3. League Experience? - I have been a member of LG for 2 seasons now. This upcoming season will be my 3rd. I have also played in X6, VPHL, SPNHL, CLHP among others.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? - I would judge my knowledge of the rule book to be a 6. However, I am very skilled at looking up regulations that pertain to any situation and plan to study the rule book between now and the interview process.

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      - Yes

- I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?- I want to bring a positive, encouraging, and competitive culture to an organization within LG. Create a place that is willing to cultivate established talent, and develop new talent into being positive members of the LG community. And to win a cup while we're doing it.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?- The goals I wish to achieve are to be in contention to qualify for playoffs come the end of the season. And create a foundation and expectation for future seasons.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Hellsfyre

Hellsfyre Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also I do have extensive league experience. Started with VGHL when it was still the Sony league. Played over 20 seasons between VG and SPNHL when they were the two main leagues before LG came to PSN.

Been away a few years and have returned.

No Streaming Account
  19. DaddyWesticles

DaddyWesticles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 21 years old​
    2. Previous League Management Experience? League Commissioner of a small league, Owner, GM, and AGM in other leagues.​
    3. League Experience? Been in LG PSN since season 12, as well as FBHL, X6, and other smaller leagues.​
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 out of 7​
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I know how to navigate the website and forums thoroughly. ​
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept.​
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to experience what it's like to own and build a team in LG, as well as help make the league better in whatever way I can.​
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a team, have fun, meet new people, help players achieve their goal of playing in the AHL and NHL.​

No Streaming Account
  20. Keebawdize

Keebawdize Ojibwe_skillz#7006

Discord:
    Ojibwe_skillz#7006
    Ratings:
    +50 / 1 / -9
    1. 37
    2. S10 reign I've owned in fb, ig numerous seasons
    3. Been here since NHL 14
    4. I got this
    5. SEASONED
    6. I UNDERSTAND ACCEPT AND RESPECT
    7. To bring the best gaming experience to many new sign up and allow them to grow into superstars
    8. To build a winner, offer chances for many new comers that I play with in many other leagues!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account