LGHL S16 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by kuddy-76, Jan 5, 2021.

1. kuddy-76

kuddy-76 LG PSN Commissioner

Discord:
    Kuddy-76#0761
    Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -5
    If you wish to become an LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below. The Deadline for submitting the application is February 5 2021 at 20:00 hrs.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner, you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021 at 2:57 PM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +802 / 147 / -208
    1. What is your age? 19

S14 Florida Owner (2nd round playoffs)
      S15 Leafs *AGM (Currently in playoff race)
      Lower management experience also

3. League Experience?
      S2-Current (Maybe took 1 or 2 off)

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Yes

To bring a competitive and fun team to LG

:Cup:

*If taking Ownership I would like to be considered for Toronto*

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Stavio_98
  3. Ethancy

Ethancy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ethan#2956
    Ratings:
    +130 / 3 / -3
    1. What is your age? 16

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

S12 GM of EDM, S14 GM of WSH, S15 GM of DET & AGM S13 of VGK

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

started in season 10. also was management in VG, owner for new york rangers & GM of ottawa senators.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

6. but know how to access rulebook if necessary.

5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

yes I am familiar with important sticky posts and would rate my knowledge of forums a 6 if out of 7 as well.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

YES, I understand & accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Build an organization that is competitive at both the NHL/AHL level.

would like the chance and experience of being an owner in this league, also to of course make playoffs and compete to win the stanley cup.

the ultimate goal is to win the stanley cup but having a successful franchise both at the AHL and NHL level is crucial.

**I wish to take over the Detroit Red Wings organization if @vSMiiRK wishes to step down**

• Winner x 24
    • Like x 19
    • Dislike x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    vEthancy
  4. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,025 / 36 / -84
    What is your age? 27
    Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

A lot over the years. Both sides, including the league that xbox lg got all their players from.

League Experience?

I think i've played 13 of the going to be 16 seasons here

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?

Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I understand and accept bb

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

To bring a competitive and fun team to LG

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner

to win, duh

• Winner x 26
    • Like x 12
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  5. Entry-98

Entry-98 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Entry#0840
    Ratings:
    +639 / 7 / -12
    1. What is your age? 22

GM Seasons 5,6,7,10,13

3. League Experience?

Since Season 3

Yes

To finally have my own team and build a competitive team in both the NHL and AHL, and to get back to the Cup as I did in Seasons 5 and 6

Have successful teams in both leagues and make a run at a chip

• Like x 15
    • Winner x 13
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Entry_
  6. koztomade

koztomade Well-Known Frenchie

Discord:
    koztom#8095
    Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -15
    1. What is your age? 31

s4 owner , s5 gm , s6 gm, s8 gm, s14 gm

3. League Experience?
      on and off since s3

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I've been around for some time, acquired lot of experience as player at every positions + management xp + great relationships with others, so i'd like to think i can bring my knowledge to a team and make it successful on the long run.
    Most important thing would be to bring my club to a competitive level, grow a decent depth to make loff. If everything works fine, ultimately bring a cup but main idea is to run a stable squad and enjoy good multiple seasons.

• Like x 7
    • Dislike x 7
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    koztomize
  7. xCHiiEF-96

xCHiiEF-96 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,255 / 235 / -433
    1. What is your age? 24

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Honestly way too much but here I am again.

Pretty much management every season since Season 3.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) in LG since the start on PSN. OG baby.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7 usually but probably a 6 now since rules change more than my underwear.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to be able to control my season again rather have what happened to me this season, happen again. Oh and I have not won a cup yet so that's also on the agenda but probs far fetched.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win Lord Stanley!

• Like x 12
    • Winner x 8
    • Dislike x 7
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Useful x 1
    zChieef
  8. ltz0ver4u

ltz0ver4u Lg WBS Penguins Gm

Discord:
    ltz0ver4u#9736
    Ratings:
    +39 / 3 / -28
    1. What is your age? 28

S11 Stingrays agm (made playoffs), S13 Iowa Wild agm (made playoffs), S14 Wbs Penguins GM (made playoffs), S15 Wbs Penguins GM (currently first in the eastern conference)
    3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since season 11, I've been management in 3s League as for other league management experience
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6/7 , I know where to find all rules if anything i'm not sure of.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums?(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I love management and have lots of time for it. After having succesfull seasons in the ahl as management, I wan't to be a competitive and loyal manager in the Lghl Psn.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To have a competitive NHL & AHL team and to put every work needed to get a cup.

• Dislike x 23
    • Like x 8
    • Winner x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    ltz0ver4u
  9. AAli x 21

AAli x 21 Fresh Prince

Discord:
    AAli-21#2461
    Ratings:
    +589 / 28 / -32
    1. What is your age? 26
      +10 seasons as all management roles
    3. League Experience?
      Since S1 of LG PSN
      Yes, I have good knowledge of the site.
      Yes, I understand and accept
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

8. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      Its fun to manage teams
    1. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Build a competitive team

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • Like x 19
    • Winner x 9
    • Informative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    Aali21
  10. Mondsy-

Mondsy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mondsy-#1734
    Ratings:
    +258 / 8 / -43
    1. What is your age? 18

NSH AGM S12, BOS GM S15

3. League Experience?

I'm in the LG since S9, NHL since S11, S35 and S36 NHL Xbox and Qc Leagues.

Yes

I understand and accept.

I tooked experience this season when I was GM of Boston with Pawdiddy and I think I'm ready to build a good team and have multiple good seasons in the future.

STANLEY CUP!

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    mondy91
  11. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 121 / -729
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    S1 - :team305: Albany Devils GM
    S6 - :team7: New Jersey Devils GM
    S7 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S8 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S9 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S10 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S11 - :team391: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)

League Experience?
    LG: S1 S3-S11
    VGHL

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?
    Yes.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    For the culture.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Rings.

• Winner x 18
    • Like x 17
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    oGour
  12. MURPH0270

MURPH0270 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MURPH0270#9466
    Ratings:
    +255 / 23 / -98
    1. What is your age? 33

S12 agm of Vegas s9 agm Pete’s
    3. S35 gm of Stockton
      S31 AGM of roadrunners
      S25,26,27,36 owner of Mississauga S33 gm of Portland
      S37 gm of Regina
    4. League Experience?
    5. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      Since s17
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

8. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand and accept
    9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      Would like to build an organization up to where it can be successful for many seasons
    10. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Goals as an owner would be to build a competitive team and try and win a cup. At the same time make sure my ahl team has every opportunity to have a successful season

• Dislike Dislike x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    2murph7
  13. VivaLePwnage

VivaLePwnage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +227 / 184 / -187
    1. What is your age?
      Owner 2 times in the CHL and GM twice in the AHL making playoffs every season I managed
    3. League Experience?
      Been in LG since S2 PSN
      I would say a 6 since rules seem to change quite often!
      Yes
      Yes I do!

I understand and accept
      I find it alot of fun meeting new players and building a good team!
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Obviously to win the Stanley cup!

• Dislike x 8
    • Like x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Bobby1127

Bobby1127 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -13
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? I am currently new to LGHL but I know many people in the community.
    3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) As I said I am new to LGHL but I have been the GM/Owner of my eashl team for quite some time already. I Have participated in multiple Instagram and Facebook leagues and won as well. For all these leagues I am the GM/Owner of my team.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). I believe my knowledge of the rule book is a 6. Even though I am new I am constantly learning and going over the rule book.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes, I do. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to become an owner for multiple reasons. In a time like this, it is very cool to meet new people. Not only this league has the best of the best in the chel community and I want to be able to build a team that can win. Being an owner comes with a lot of hardships also but I am prepared to take on whatever challenges come my and my team's way if I do become an owner.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? First off I want to build a team that competes every time they play. No matter what I believe is the most important to build a culture where your team never gives no matter what is happening in the game. I also want to establish a winning team, a team that people will know around the league and finally, I want to create a winning community where we go and win the championship

• Dislike x 8
    • Troll x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. TakeNotes97

TakeNotes97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TakeNotes97 (Notezyy)#0112
    Ratings:
    +35 / 1 / -3
    1. What is your age? 23

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) ; AGM for a stint with Philadelphia Flyers S15, AGM on Xbox for Edmonton Oilers this season before traded.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) On PSN since S6 but originally started in LGHL S23 over on xbox. Have not missed a season since.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most); I would give myself a 5 considering i have been involved a lot with management discussions (for my own team) over the years without having the official role. Learning the ins and outs of the rule book from my owners over the years has given be a good base of knowledge of the LG rules.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) ; Yes very familiar with all of that. i understand how the site is organized and operated.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"; Yes i understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have always been involved in helping out my team owners and management and i feel it is a good time for me to step up and apply for ownership.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To have a successful team that can make a good run. Making a team with good chemistry and ultimately having fun.

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    notes97
  16. eStokes

eStokes I'm a product of my environment

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 21

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) LGHL PSN S13 Minnesota Wild AGM S14 and S15 San Jose Sharks GM

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have played LG consistently since S11, have multiple seasons on both consoles

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I believe I have what it takes to build a fun and competitive team and have enough time to do so
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win while building a fun and competitive team

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 12
    No Streaming Account
  17. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +853 / 41 / -44
    1. What is your age?
      - S6 Washington Capitals AGM, S7 Florida Panthers GM, S8-11 Florida Panthers/Arizona Coyotes Owner, S15 Arizona Coyotes AGM
    3. League Experience?
      - S2 LGCHL PSN, S3 and S13 LGAHL PSN, S5-S15 LGHL PSN

- I understand and accept
      - To upkeep the standards of the team I have been a part of for a long time.
    - I want to continue development of the Coyotes and Roadrunners, and keep helping new talent grow their game as they make the jump to higher leagues. And I want to win. That being said, I would only like to be considered for owner if both @MrPurpleCrush and @BTL_MoTi decide not to return. Thank you

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
    2wayhockey
  18. ImLxziee-

ImLxziee- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 5 / -2
    1. What is your age? Im currently 24 years old

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I was GM for the Tampa Bay Lightning in S13 S14

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Ive been in LG since S10, I also played in VG

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). I would give myself a 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I think it is a good time for me top step up as owner and it would be a new challenge

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To make a competitive and fun team and make a run for the Stanley Cup for sure!

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  19. Grindxr-

Grindxr- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -0

1. What is your age?
      S15 Gm of Vancouver
    3. League Experience?
      S11 LGCHL PSN, LGHL S12-S15 LGHL.
      yes

I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have always been involved in helping management and feel like I'm ready to step up and take the responsibilities of being owner.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a successful franchise both in the AHL and NHL and obviously to make a run for the Stanley Cup.

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 10
    No Streaming Account
  20. Charmop82

Charmop82 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 1 / -0
    1. What is your age?
      NYR AGM S8-S9, DAL AGM S10-S11, FLA GM S15
    3. League Experience?
      Since S4
      Yes

I understand and accept
      I have helped management multiple seasons, trying to make the leap to owner now.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Same as pretty much every other owner, going for that cup!
    I wish to take over the Florida organization if @DeMxrco8 wishes to step down.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 10
    Charmop82