S17 Top 5 Best and Worst at each position (so far) - Forward Edition

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Cokenetsxv, Jul 4, 2021.

?

Does this list suck?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  2. YES!

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  1. Cokenetsxv

Cokenetsxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cokenetsxv#0092
    Ratings:
    +296 / 15 / -38
    Disclaimer: I don't know every LG player, nor have I seen majority of them play, and my opinion wouldn't really mean anything even if I had. With that being said, take this list as what it is: entertainment. This is my first time doing anything media wise so lmk what you think.

Best

Center

1. @AbailG93
    Yeah I don't think there's anyone who belongs at number 1 on this list at the most important position if not Abail. Abail has done nothing but torch every level of LG he's played. At 6-0 27pts already he's cruising to another 20+ win season, and probably a calder as well.

2. @OhMyCam

Yep, 2 Belleville C's in a row. Can you blame me? There's a reason they're 15-3. Cam is usually suiting up on the wing, but he seems to be handling C exceptionally well at 5-1 21pts so far. Guess someone had to move positions considering how stacked Belleville is and who better than Cam? Constantly puts up winning season after winning season. Case and point do you know the last time Cam didn't put up 20 wins in a season? S12... yeah. Another 20+ win season for Cam imo.

3. @The_Falcon__
    I had to go with Cam at number 2 due to his track record, but Falcon is absolutely tearing up the AHL currently at 6-0 15pts, helping the Henderson Knights to an amazing 14-3-1 start and a league best +45 goal differential. He's taken on some tough lines too which is awesome to see.

4. @Cartzy-_-

Cartzy is currently a perfect 6-0 with 16pts. Cartzy has picked up right where he left off after going an impressive 17-7-3 with 74pts in S16. Only reason I have Cartzy at 4 instead of 3 is I'd like to see him take on some even tougher competition as he's only played one team above .500, still can't argue with 6-0 tho.

5. @xBoldukov

Rounding out the Center list is going to be Boldukov. I had a real hard time deciding who to slot in here as there were a lot of options. I decided to go ahead and go with Boldukov over some others due to history and strength of competition. Boldukov is currently sitting at 4-1-1 22pts. That's on pace for a 18 win, 100pt season so certainly a strong start. He accounts for half his teams wins with WBS sitting at 8-9-1 to start. While maybe not the start they were hoping for, they're still keeping pace in their division, and let's be honest is anyone really doubting this team for a playoff appearance?

Some honorable mentions at the center position:
    @ZachJpQc @DMacDabs @Dugzz l67l @Mrlolchico13 @SgtAndyBoy @Wxldo62

Left Wing

1. @Soupee-
    This isn't even really up for debate at this point. 6-0 with 31pts! yeah 31.. in 6 games.. that's INSANE. That's on pace for 140pts for the season which would be approaching the AHL record of 146pts set by @JClaus33 all the way back in SEASON TWO. While we may expect for this line to slow down some I don't see a world where they don't easily hit 90pts. @RedrZ_ make sure to never play us against this line please and thank you!

2. @Young Nutt
    At 6-0 23pts I think it would straight up disrespectful to not put him at 2. While there's no debating Soupee at 1 I think Mr. Nutt certainly holds up this 2nd spot well. While not every game he's played has been a sweat his line has shown the ability to show up beating a very good Belleville line 6-1, and solid Charlotte line 6-3. Playing defense for these guys must be incredibly fun, gotta say I'm a bit jealous!

3. @Mawson_99 / @Brxndamour
    In an effort to not have 3 Henderson players take up the top 5 LWs I decided to go ahead and put Brindy and Mawson tied at 3rd. Both have almost identical stat lines at 6-0 22pts. Mawson beats Brindy in the +/- category sporting a +23 to Brxndamour's +12. While there appeared to be some drama with the Knights to start the season it clearly has not held them back as they're 3rd in the entire league only behind Belleville and Chicago. With the experience and fire power this team possesses I could really see them coming out of the west this season, Chicago and Milwaukee are certainly strong bets as well but @Not Greggy ran teams seem to have a history of choking on psn we'll have to see if they can get over the hump this season.

4. @SAK-KA
    I played with Sak-ka in a few games prior to bidding, and he is indeed gross. He missed a perfect season last season by one overtime loss, at 6-0 22pts it looks like he's trying to attune for that. From the power rankings put together by @xDoer3 and @TheBobbyOrr4 it seems the entire league is in agreement another @xB-Red94 ran team will be finishing on top of their division, and I honestly just pencil them in for a finals appearance at this point.

5. @Astrrro-_7
    Astro is one of those players you just can't help but love, his play is so silky smooth and he's willing to play with just about anybody, one of the nicest guys on the psn side of LG. Astro is one of the best contracts in the league imo. He's off to another nuclear start this season, going 5-0 19pts. I could certainly see him breaking the 20 win mark this season.

Some honorable mentions at the left wing position:
    @xCory95 @AgedQuod @Noblood777 @MrFreddy1994 @Suzuki2Caufield @Cornect57

Right Wing

1. @Five-Holez

Kash finally back to playing on the regular again, and it seems like he hasn't missed a beat since S12. Starting the season 6-0 30pts with his linemate @Soupee-. Not much else to say other than this line is an absolutely monster. Every team facing them will give the pre-game speech about how they'll be the ones to beat them, but I think that's going to be a very rare
    occurrence.

4. @LxckCurrySlide
    JiveTurkey off to a red hot 6-0 21pt start. Only down side seems to be this is the only line on Rochester that can win a game. This line has 6 out of 9 wins for the Americans, hopefully the other lines can start pulling their weight, because if Jive and Young Nutt fall back at all then it's not looking too hot for Rochester this season.

3. @xB-Red94
    Honestly Bred and @MattAdoresDanna ran teams remind me of @xSnipeSter and @Swiji- teams. They always assemble these rosters where you're left scratching your head as to how other ahl managers allowed them to get these guys for so cheap. Anytime a Belleville trade gets pushed you can practically hear the shoutbox let out a collective sigh of annoyance and frustration as we all know they likely just got a top player on a 500k 3s contract for some TC with 3 games played. Bred's got off to a hot start this season at 6-0 22pts and I have no doubt he and the sens plan on making another calder run.

4. @Ten Ply
    Ten Ply seems 100pts every season he plays, and he's right on pace for that again at 5-0 22pts. I'm ready to see this Chicago core of Greggy, Ten Ply, and Astro finally win a calder, it's long overdue.

5. @MikeTysonzTiger-
    I was between a few people at this spot, @Siapaaah was the obvious choice, but I don't want to only add players from 3 teams to the list. Mike is off to a hot start at 5-1 19pts and his history will tell you that you can rely on him for easily 16+ wins, which Laval is definitely going to need if their other lines don't start to pick things up.

Some honorable mentions at the right wing position:
    @Siapaaah @toastft @Ovi_SZN @J Peeace @Double1116 @CrashMan67

Worst

I'm going to go a little faster through this part as I don't want to tear into these guys too much. Also for clarification 1 is the most worst, 5 is least worst. Also this is nothing personal against anyone, just my opinions on the current season as of now!

Center

1. @ClutchDaddy91
    This man legit changed his tag like 4 times trying to dodge and still starts the season 0-5 3pts -9. Hopefully you can pick it up on the Meese.

2. @KrazyKoala911
    [​IMG]
    3. @sugar_saleh
    0-3-3 4pts -4. Guy has a decent CHL season and Rockford's management thinks they can throw him against top lines and expect him to win.

4. @Sargath85
    Sargath accounts for 55% of his teams losses at 1-5, and adds insult to injury pairing that record with only 5pts.

5. @vMinsky35-
    1-4-1 13pts -16. Yeah there's people with similar records and less points but I'm putting Minskey here because he could easily have at least one line on his team going. I was in your scouting games Minskey, you have decent thumbs, but the players you put around yourself in bidding is just a yikes man. Hopefully you can turn it around because you're a solid player.

Honorable Mention: @premierplayer

Left Wing

1. @Dradavich
    0-6 10pts -15. Dradavich puts up 100pts in the C almost every season like it's nothing, unfortunately doesn't seem to be working out on the Gulls. I don't think he's going to end up back in the C because even if he gets his way and ends up getting waived someone is going to take a chance and claim him. Maybe that first win will come this next week?

2. @xPolskaaa--92
    0-5-1 11pts -14. Polska back on forward and obviously not going how he would hope. If he can somehow get his thumbs back this Rochester team might be a force to watch for in the Eastern North division, but for now it's not looking too great lacking a single win in 2 weeks.

3. @Thxmson-l23l
    I'm not a Thomson hater like a lot others, but man at his contract of 6m 1-4 6pts isn't even close to cutting it. What makes this worse is it seemed like Thomson enjoyed getting bid up so much, think it tickled his ego. If he hadn't been bid up to such an amount where he was expected to essentially carry a line he may have been able to have a decent season, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

4. @COBRADAN12
    1-5 7pts -13. Cobra has put up back to back 14 win 70pt seasons, kind of a surprise to see such a rough start. 1-5 is going to be hard to come back from, and I seriously doubt it'll happen on Tucson. At a team record of 5-13-1 this whole worst list could just be composed of the roadrunners roster.

5. @K0_UP_CLOSE
    Another Bridgeport player. Again the points are okay at 22, but it doesn't really matter at a 1-4-1 record and it's made worse with a 4m contract.

Honorable Mentions: @Hemmer083 @eye2797 @B-E-A-M-E-D @x_Jedi_x420

Right Wing

1. @Xman823
    0-5-1 8pts -24. 7-11-3 49pts -38 in the C for S16. I'm not even sure I'd put a bid on this guy in the C much less the A. BNG you good???

2. @I Kessel x 81 l
    1-4 6pts -5. Okay hear me out, Kessel is a GREAT player and he's 6-0 on xbox. This is meant as a wake up call, pick it up man!

3. @SliestGibbon659
    1-3 6pts -7. Sli has thumbs, but he can get super toxic. Looks like he may already be not showing for games. I wonder how many times he'll get traded this season?

4. @txctfeezy
    I see this man in club all the time, and he's a decent player. Starting the season 1-3-1 5pts -19 is not ideal though. He's now on Utica and off that BNG line, how much better is he going to be in Utica who knows, but I have my doubts.

5. @LxnaRhoadesKid
    Great psn name, but with a career AHL record of 5-15-3 40pts -43 I'm wondering how they haven't been waived yet.

Honorable Mentions: @Kabraxis7 @GHCream @Landsy-

Alright, that's it! Thanks anyone who decides to stop by and give this a read. I'd appreciate any feedback, let me know if you'd be interested in a Defense/Goalie edition. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans, and good luck in the rest of S17 everyone!

my condolences go out to all habs fans

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TheAlliane96
  2. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +934 / 21 / -92
    Where defense :(

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
    zkoivu
  3. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    @Ten Ply @Astrrro-_7 #4 & 5? Pick it the fuck up guys what the fuck! @JERLEKlNG you didnt even make the honorable mentions! All of you need to pick it the fuck up or else. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. BroccNastyy

BroccNastyy Warning Group

Discord:
    Brocc#6087
    Ratings:
    +533 / 64 / -177
    L

• Useful Useful x 1
    In Hockey Ultimate Team
    broccnee
  5. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    Love it. Good media sir.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mxzzin

Mxzzin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mxzzin#0
    Ratings:
    +328 / 29 / -62
    Good read

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. iamTano

iamTano "he never had the makings of a varsity athlete"

Discord:
    Tano#1746
    Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -12
    nice work

• Like Like x 1
    mynameistano
  8. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    Well done. Appreciate the content. Looking forward to the defenceman edition.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. I Minsky I

I Minsky I CHL Staff

Discord:
    iminskyi#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 8 / -106
    Good read, as much as I don’t love seeing my name on there but I agree with everything said.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    vMinsky35
  10. Dradavich

Dradavich The guy who got Truc Banned

Discord:
    Dradavich#1971
    Ratings:
    +1,866 / 134 / -406
    I think you rate the record of a player too much over points, That being said I've had a rough 2 weeks and deserve my spot on the worst list, Great read.

• Like Like x 1
    Dradavich
  11. DaSlipperyShrimp

DaSlipperyShrimp FrostyDaaDopeMan

Discord:
    daslipperyshrimp#0
    Ratings:
    +279 / 45 / -102
    im not on the worst list that's a cap

• Informative Informative x 1
    DracGodx
  12. Villvon 10

Villvon 10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Villvon 10#5528
    Ratings:
    +135 / 4 / -26
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. ClutchDaddy91

ClutchDaddy91 Member

Discord:
    clutchdaddy91#0
    Ratings:
    +446 / 11 / -61
    Good write up , glad to be #1 at something

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  14. Harrd-Knock

Harrd-Knock SOHK '19

Ratings:
    +153 / 6 / -5
    Need defense edition

• Like Like x 1
    harrdKnock6
  15. ShootingParr

ShootingParr Listening to Freeform Jazz

Discord:
    ShootingParr#3050
    Ratings:
    +60 / 4 / -1
    Thank you for the hard work on this!

• Like Like x 1
    ShootingParr
  16. Cokenetsxv

Cokenetsxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cokenetsxv#0092
    Ratings:
    +296 / 15 / -38
    I was considering putting one out tonight, but I'll likely just wait until the end of the week since the list would be immediately outdated by tonight's games.

TheAlliane96
  17. SliestGibbon659

SliestGibbon659 trade szn

Discord:
    Gibbonn#2658
    Ratings:
    +45 / 2 / -6
    Bruh why are you saying I’m toxic ?

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    giibbonn