S18 PSN NHL MEDIA

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Smxrsh-, Oct 29, 2021.

?

Who goes first overall?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2021.
  1. ItzShieldz

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. burnsy1997

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. xNewtzz

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. C-moneyy1998

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Vipuhrs

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  6. Perryl10l

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. wayzox

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  8. BlakeDaSharksFan

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  9. Juicywave

3 vote(s)
    5.6%
  10. stekan19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Raiid613

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  12. Udca

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Manzyz

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  14. ttvWealthy_Bacon

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  15. Nam_l97l

25 vote(s)
    46.3%
  16. Other?

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    Hello everyone,

The Silky and Smarsh show is back for Season 18 and we got a lot cooking to start this new LGHL Season 18 on PSN and NHL 22. We hope everyone has got a good feel for the new game, we are excited to be back for this season running media and keeping the content train rolling.

First things first,

If you don't know who me and silky are, We did media all last season for the LGHL PSN. We had a fun season and wanted to come back, bigger and better with more in depth streams and greater content. After a short break, we are back with our first stream of NHL 22 and S18 of LG tonight!

Schedule:

Our schedule will be covering all the big events going on before the season starts. We got all of our owners in place for s18 and all management is gearing up for an exciting draft and bidding session.

The draft begins tonight @ 8pm. As for the show, we will be going live @ 7:20. We are going to be doing some pre mock draft stuff, going over highlighted players of the past seasons chl season and speaking with some of our CHL Media team to provide insight on players talked about, and then looking forward to the first pick to been done @ 8 Pm sharp. We have a cool show for the draft and I can't wait for you all to see.

Following the draft show:

We will have our short bidding breakdown show, on Wednesday Night 8:00 pm sharp to go over teams rosters into the new season. In depth breakdown of all teams management, and rosters going into bidding. Will most likely have a Management Rankings list as well.

We will stay in touch with our future shows and scheduling up to season start and week 1. Hope you all tune in this year and keep us motivated to do this. Because it is a lot of work sometimes.

Thank you to everyone who tuned in last season and let's have another great season of LG!

Our discord is below if you want to have direct contact with me and silky. We love criticism and content ideas so feel free to drop them below and you can also join discord.
    Join us live @ https://www.twitch.tv/silkyandsmarsh

https://discord.gg/56F6E6Z8

Much love

- Smarsh

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. xCXRTIER

xCXRTIER Well-Known Member

Discord:
    auclxir_#0