S19 Send off thread from DEEZ NUGZZ

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Schizostone, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Hey there everyone,

I would just like to say thank you to EVERYONE for making this first reboot season of LGBA a HUGE success. First off I'd like to thank @Nekski @CKxWhalefan26 for doing such an awesome job at bringing this together and taking the time out of their jobs/CHL BoG titles to help make this such a fun experience.

Next I'd like to thank all of the owners this season for stepping up and taking on the task of organizing these games. Its not an easy task getting everyone in the same pro-am/ finding ecus, teaching guys how to get into the match, etc but you ALL did a good job at making sure we had VERY limited FFs over this season.

I'd also like to thank everyone who signed up and dedicated their nights for the last 6 weeks to play this game and get the hype about the league up. This is JUST the beginning and we will continue to build and improve as the season go on. And for you TC guys who REALLY wanted to play but the lack of teams held you back DONT WORRY, we have BIG expansion plans in the works for next season so lets keep those signup numbers high so we can continue to grow.

Finally for my NUGZZ/DEEZ CHAMPS I love you all. I'm happy I got to know and play with yall and even tho we got hit with some crazy circumstances in the finals and had to use a ton of ECUs we pulled together and came through it. @th4 x w4ll Im so happy I decided to send ya a PM and pick you first overall. Honestly couldnt of done any of this without you m8, and thats not even including you being the FUCKING DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR. @x SMP 7 x man honestly youre not only the best player in this whole fucking league but the most humble guy too, super happy to have gotten to get to know and play with ya #MYMVP. @o KniGhtZ o BIG PETE YA FUCKING BEAUT, always a pleasure having you around and maybe next time I come to the big O we will go smash some beers and go watch the sens...hopefully they aren't shit then. @kcut Love ya buddy <3 you know it was always love between us, tough tryna make everyone schedules work and keep everyone happy but you were right and look at us with deez rings because of it. @Raynor YOU FUCKING KILLER, not only were you HUGE game 5 against the mavs but you came in cocks swinging in game 4 against the pistons and took us to the promise land. @Daddy Marino you fucked me in the finals and I hate you.... lol jk man always a pleasure and I look forward to work with you going forward as BoGs. @Pogs @Vaporize 17 @IIx OMARK xII I know you guys were late additions (omark an early addition who couldnt play late) to the team but we couldnt of done this without yall. Vape you had some BIGGGGG moments for deez nugs and Pogs I'll never forget that triple double in your nuggets debut. @Payner @CPT84 and @Bourque x13 THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING AVAILBLE YESTERDAY (AND LAST SERIES CPT AND PAYNER) It was honestly huge that you guys slid into a jumbled lineup and we grinded it out against guys who played together all season. I had a TON of fun this season you guys and like I said I couldnt of asked for a better group. I hope you all continue to play in this league and help it grow into something that we can all be proud of.

P.S It wouldnt let me click-tag you guys so I hope me spelling them all out worked. Best of luck in the future and I hmu if yall ever trying to play.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. kcut

kcut Young God

Ratings:
    +99 / 9 / -13
    No Streaming Account