S22 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Nekski, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Nekski

Nekski Director of Basketball Operations II NHL/AHL BoG

Discord:
    nekski#1063
    Ratings:
    +735 / 13 / -12
    The LGBA is looking to potentially add more staff for the next season. As staff you will be held to a higher standard than the players and the managers and your job will be to uphold the rule book and help the betterment of the league.

In order to apply please give us the following information that we need below:

LG League experience:

LG Management experience:

Have you ever been banned (any League)?

* If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned?

* If so, what for?

Have you ever been placed on the NML?

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Staff?

Any post that are either non relevant or joke posts (at the discretion of current staff) will result in mutes on the site and/or lgba discord and the post deletion.

No Streaming Account
  2. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well Known Essay Writing Liberal Hippy

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -3
    LG League experience:
    TC season 19, owner of the celtics season 20, owner of the Twolves season 21.

2 seasons of ownership

Have you ever been banned (any League)? Nope

* If so, what for?

No, but i have been muted in the discord.

* If so, what for? 5 lines :(

Not that Im aware of.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a goodcandidate for Staff?
    I'm active all the time, discord and website. There's really not a day where I'm not available, which would already make me one of the more active staff compared to what is currently in place.
    I have the ability to be unbiased in my judgment, and I know the majority of the rule book.
    When it comes to the discord moderation, I have hundreds of hours of experience. Ive moderated and adminned servers with thousands of active members, so I can absolutely handle the LGBA discord server.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 19 / -28
    LG League experience:
    Been here since before the merger
    Owned or managed in almost every season I've been in LG with hockey, LGBA, and Lgfa
    Have you ever been banned (any League)?no

* If so, what for?

* If so, what for?no

Have you ever been placed on the NML?no

While I feel this goes without saying, I believe I'm highly respected within the league, understand the basics of rules interpretation, and most importantly am able to make decisions based on the rules, not my personal feelings on any given situation.

• Like Like x 5
    In MyTEAM
    No Streaming Account
  4. Two Lag Shots

Two Lag Shots Warning Group

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -3
    LG League experience:
    I have played in the LGCHL and the LGAHL for a brief time. I am now finishing my second season in the LGBA.

I was an AGM in the LGCHL for the Oil Kings and was an Owner for the Spurs in Season 20 and the Thunder in Season 21.

Have you ever been banned (any League)?
    Not that I am aware of. Possibly in the LGHL because I didn't know how to retire.

* If so, what for?

I have not been.

* If so, what for?

No.

I know a lot of people will say or think that I would not be a good candidate for staff because I get in arguments a lot of I have a CoC but I think otherwise. I have a lot of good ideas that I think could help this league improve. I really do care about helping it grow because I think it is an awesome opportunity for players who are not at the skill level to pay for league or simply don't want to. I thought about starting a league like this myself with friends from college until I found this league. When I first became management, the staff was very helpful to me as a knew owner. @Schizostone and @CKxWhalefan26 were especially helpful and I was very thankful for that because being an owner can be stressful. In the beginning of the season, Mixer Roitman was unsure of what to do as a manager and I helped him out. I feel like being able and willing to help as much as possible as a staff member is crucial to building the league up. I am also very active on both the website and discord so I will be available whenever I may be needed. I hope my past problems get looked passed and I am given an opportunity to prove that I should be a staff member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    tbigs14
  5. Brexitinho

Brexitinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    LG League experience: LGFA S15-whenever it died lol, S20 of LGBA, S1 of LGNCAA

LG Management experience: none but I have managerial experience in other leagues such as WR and the now dead EGN JL

Have you ever been banned (any League)? Nope

* If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? Nope

* If so, what for?

Have you ever been placed on the NML? Don't know what that is so no

In all honesty, I have seen the potential in this league to grow and prosper and I want to provide my support. I am a staff member at Pro Clubs Nation, a FIFA competitive Pro Clubs league, and i have overseen massive growth of the league from early 2018 to present day. I was a league administrator but now I am the Head of Written Media and I have stepped back to being a Moderator instead of an Admin due to a then heavy workload. I feel like I would be a good addition to the staff here in the LGBA as I do bring with me loads of experience when it comes to competitive leagues but I also really enjoy the atmosphere that the league provides as it attempts to push itself into the spotlight. I want to be able to help wherever and whenever I can to the best of my abilities as I trust this process. Whether or not I get reached out to about it is up to y'all, but I just wanted to say thank you for providing many people a chill and fun place to play some organized, free, and competitive 2k experience!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Beardo526

Beardo526 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1
    LG League experience: Played in Seasons 19, 20, and 21 of the LGBA.

LG Management experience: None

Have you ever been banned (any League)? No

* If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? No

* If so, what for?

Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

I think this league is great and want to see it succeed. I have quite a bit of free time I could put towards this if needed. I don't mind doing some of the behind-the-scenes stuff and some of the more mundane things until I actually figure out what the hell I'm doing as far as the site tools and that type of stuff is concerned. Luckily, I have a career as an IT nerd, so figuring things out is a big part of my job. I believe in consistency and making sure everyone follows the same set of rules. It'll never be perfect and you'll never please everybody, but I'd like to help the league continue in that direction.

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  7. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 5 / -19
    LG League experience: I been in this league 15 seasons

LG Management experience: Through my 15 seasons I've been owner/GM for 13 of them. These 13 seasons all include trips to the playoffs and 5-6 trips to the finals

Have you ever been banned (any League)?Nope

* If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? nope

* If so, what for?

Have you ever been placed on the NML? nope

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Staff? I know I'll be good for league staff just for the fact that I've been around long enough to know what's best for the league. Plus I still want to be able to provide a helping hand next season with me stepping away from ownership.

• Like Like x 3
    Minichud_Mason