LGAHL S26 ALL STAR TOURNAMENT ROSTERS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by PivotGivinner, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Gentryy_

Gentryy_ Washed

Ratings:
    +338 / 24 / -34
    Scroll up..... what fish and 4th line were talking about against San Antonio

• Like Like x 2
    sleepygentry
  2. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,745 / 76 / -124
    Perhaps we need to reevaluate your picks? ;)

notoriousfat00
  3. x Fisher 81

x Fisher 81 @IslesGT RW

Discord:
    Fisher#3831
    Ratings:
    +524 / 109 / -104
    You're irrelevant at every position. Please stop talking.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fisher81
  4. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,456 / 325 / -613
    I may be irrelevent at positions in the game, but at least I provide positive content for this community regularly. All you provide is sour grapes :)

• Like Like x 2
    DaYoungBuck
  5. Thee_Ghosty

Thee_Ghosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thee_ghosty#0
    Ratings:
    +607 / 19 / -101
    No, it just proves my other comment correct.

No Streaming Account
  6. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ele7773#0
    Ratings:
    +717 / 14 / -22
    One thing I will adreaa @Vattyyy , selecting the all stars was not easy. In a perfect world we would be able to choose malchenaky and I agree he deserved to be there but it really comes down to depth at position and the criteria that we needed to try to represent each team. I would have selected him however jaytheneon was my vote. If we weren't limited to picking someone from every team it would have been a bit easier to select .

It came down to the people nominated at his position also deserving to be there.

If teams were forced to nominate 1f , 1d and 1g we could have had other people make it but it wasn't easy to vote for people when teams only deserving people were at the same position

If I could do it differently I would have requested a person per position per team.

7. SchwimpEggWoll

SchwimpEggWoll Mees le Pleb

Ratings:
    +511 / 52 / -56
    Understand the criteria of the all star game before you guys all start whining. Every team was supposed to be represented. Some of the "best" players that got snubbed probably wouldn't have even shown up to the game. We followed the criteria and tried picking people who would actually show up for the all star game and not make a mockery of it like seasons past. So Hershey for example, Hershey nominated @B4NKS @Leif Ender and @Payfer89Qc. All great players, only one could represent their team. Given the depth at each position, Leif was selected to represent his team. That's not to say payfer or banks doesn't deserve to be there either, Both are having great seasons.

And before anyone says I was biased and put two of my own players in, I followed the voting procedure and picked one guy from each team. Our division, my votes were remmy, Axe, Brett r, cavanaugh, Leif and scopes.

One last note; this is for the gms bitching in here. I seen at least two gms in here bitching about the selections yet they didn't even send in nominations. If you don't send in nominations, we pick for your team. If you felt the need to comment but didn't feel the need to submit nominations, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

• Like Like x 1
    meestopcheese
  8. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Def not bitching about it on my end just poking a little fun when I can the ASG is just a fun little thing added in, would I have liked to be in it? Sure, who wouldn't? I just think like most everything that I've seen on this website in my short time here people take stuff to damn seriously. I just wanna play the most un-fun position in the game against people who are surely going to dumpster me and make the best of it :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. SchwimpEggWoll

SchwimpEggWoll Mees le Pleb

Ratings:
    +511 / 52 / -56
    Sorry buddy the bitching wasn't referred to you directly. I only tagged you because Hershey was a good example, three excellent players getting nominated but only one being chosen.

• Troll Troll x 1
    meestopcheese
  10. B4NKS

B4NKS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 11 / -8
    Oh yeah for sure no worries :). I figured it wasn't I didn't really mean to imply that but yeah like most everything else around there's always gonna be someone upset at something. You can't please everyone, that's just how it goes. Also, people need to remember that at the end of the day it's a virtual hockey league and that it's meant for fun the AHL isn't pro series it's not a pay league so have fun with it. (except for me @l Scopes x l20l, @King Ellis101, and @lIllllIIIlI who have the horrible job of playing net on NHL 17 XD)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. V 4 T T Y

V 4 T T Y ECHL Commissioner - Manager S20 - S45

Discord:
    v_4_t_t_y#0
    Ratings:
    +796 / 69 / -139
    @ele905 I wasn't even upset that malchesky wasn't chosen as a starter. But it's a rather glaring leave off that we only have one player in All star festivities and both other playoff teams and one non playoff team have two. We can see @Malchesky wants to be a part of it and represent us. I'm not sure why he wasn't at least named a reserve. He has almost double the stats of one of the reserves on our side

• Like Like x 1
    Glorygaming94
  12. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    you're absolutely awful no clue why you even have an opinion with "all star" in the title.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    mattyhandz
  13. PivotGivinner

PivotGivinner Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PivotGivinner#6848
    Ratings:
    +1,108 / 39 / -95
    #JayTheNeonBlood lol ;)

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. The Legacyyyyy

The Legacyyyyy Unknown Member

Ratings:
    +454 / 23 / -10
    This is ridiculous. Gm's calling staff fucking morons over an all star game? What an absolutely horrendous representation of the league. Is the NHL all star game anywhere close to being perfect? Does any sport have a perfect all star system? For the love of fuck it's a meaningless game that's provided for FUN.

The amount of bitching on here mixed with no solutions is why we can't have nice things, not because a staff members tries to implement a system for a meaningless game and you want to cry about it. Take your tampons out of your vaginas, and insert them into your mouth. No one wants to hear you prattle on about meaningless shit like 5 year old schoolgirls. Take them out when you can bring a process to the table that can better the league.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    TheLegacyyyyy
  15. King Ellis101

King Ellis101 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kingellis101#0
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -9
    Even though I didn't get chosen to participate in the all Star game I would like to thank the people who put there time to make it happen.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  16. PivotGivinner

PivotGivinner Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PivotGivinner#6848
    Ratings:
    +1,108 / 39 / -95
    Just wonsering....who can stream the 10:15 game? Someone with reliable internet please

No Streaming Account
  17. Leif Ender

Leif Ender Last of the Goons

Discord:
    leifender#0
    Ratings:
    +102 / 2 / -3

sorry, we assumed Notorious Fat was doing it.

clarka3