S3 San Diego Gulls Mangement Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xXLikeABOSSXx92, Aug 11, 2016.

1. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Hello all I am taking San Diego Gulls management applications now until first week of September.

The San Diego Gulls are the AHL affiliate to the LGHL Anaheim Ducks

San Diego has been a playoff team for the past two consecutive seasons of LGAHL. We have provided many players from our team into NHL roles season 1 , season 2 we have over 5-8 players who are bound to get drafted in the upcoming LGHL NHL entry level draft on September 23rd 2016.

We are looking for a GM and AGM for season 3, you must have expiernce in LG and have knowledge of the player pool . You must know how to run a team of 17 players and a TC roster that could be of 20-30 players . You must follow all LG rules and protocol , you will be screened and tested on this . You should know the rule book at the back of your head like a book . There no other worse way to lose a game just because you didn't follow the rules. You must be a good player as well and know how to play 6s hockey again San Diego is a very competitive hockey club , where we strive for the best . You will and must work closely with myself and NHL managment . Myself the owner will be very involved this season in San Diego much like season 1 and season 2 . You must have skype or download it as well . Running practices and club games durning the season is a must as well. You must be on durning the week of LGAHL games Sunday-Thursday, you must enter stats and know how to use the OCR or learn it very fast how to do it properly. You must be mature person to run this team and show great leadership skills.

Season 3 San Diego Gulls Application

PSN Name:

League experience:

Management experience:

Previous team:

Why you would make a good GM/AGM:

Alittle about yourself:

Avaliabilty:

Thank you for your time

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  2. syngizzam

syngizzam Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynGizzam#4893
    Ratings:
    +121 / 3 / -6
    PSN Name: SynGizzam

League experience: S2 LGAHL

Management experience: None

Previous team: San Diego Gulls

I work at a post secondary education school, often enforcing policies and managing large groups of young adults. I do plenty of documentation and paperwork on a daily basis. I don't play favorites. I'm not here to play hockey with my friends, I'm here to win with the best hockey players available. Hockey is a business and i will treat it as such.

A little about yourself: I feel like you already know me pretty well. I like this organization a lot and i want to stick around and be a bigger part of its success. I will do everything possible to bring home the calder cup.

Avaliabilty: 4 Days

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    SynGizzam
  3. GzusCryst

GzusCryst .

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    PSN Name: GzusCrysT

League experience: Multiple seasons in VGHL

Management experience: GM/AGM management in VG for multiple seasons.

Previous team: this will be my first LG season but learn very quickly.

Why you would make a good GM/AGM: im here to win, so i want to make a championship team my first season with zero problems. Im very easy to communicate and do what i can to help the team win. You guys wont be disappointed. Lots of tryouts and talk will find lots of new talent.

Alittle about yourself: im new to leaguegaming but played other leagues and do very well, division 1 club player, easy communication, want to start building my name in LG

Avaliabilty: ALL

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Undeadgamertag5

Undeadgamertag5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -10
    PSN : Undeadgamertag5

League experience : 2 LG and 1 VG

Management experience : None

Previous team: San Diego Gulls

Why you would make a good GM/AGM: I know who a beast and who a scrub.I who CHL the great and solid players in the CHL who should be moving up. In know the rule book. I know what makes a team click.

A little about yourself: I started In s1 on the baby pens at RD then, got traded at the deadline from 3th in Conference team to a 11th place team. In s2 I switch to G and started in the Spitfire tc. In the first In week 4 I got to finally play. The Gulls use up all of my ECU to 4 weeks.

Avaliabilty: All

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. WateryDolphin77

WateryDolphin77 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dakota/Dolphin#8103
    Ratings:
    +549 / 43 / -55
    PSN Name: MrNotSoAwesome07

League experience: 2 seasons on LG. (1 xbox chl and 1 PSN chl)

Management experience: I was the AGM for the Niagara Icedogs

Previous team: Niagara Icedogs

Why you would make a good GM/AGM: I have done mgmt before. I know what has to be done to succeed in LG. I am also willing to learn what else it takes. I am usually on LG everyday that i am home. Even sometimes when i am on the road i am on LG, Very active. ( I would also only like to be AGM)

Alittle about yourself: Ive playeed in the CHL last season. Stats arent the best but i just had a bad season . oh i won a fnp if that says somthing #Carried

Avaliabilty: Usually Everyday. sometimes 4 times a week.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    WDolphin77
  6. bigFREEZE 64

bigFREEZE 64 AHLer here!

Discord:
    BigFreeze064#1062
    Ratings:
    +484 / 44 / -54
    PSN Name: BigFreeze064

League experience: S2 PSN

Management experience: None

Previous team: Barrie Colts

Why you would make a good GM/AGM:I know alot of players who are targets already as I am very involved in LG and was very involved last year with the Barrie Colts helping @ceeg87 run practices and evaluate our tc. I had a rough season and didn't put up numbers like i would have liked last year but it was a learning experience and will make me better next season. I already have an agm in place should i get a team it will be @xxHazzy-Eyesxx . We plan to be very active in scouting to make sure we can win in bidding. We will be dedicated and will be around at game times and to run practices. I believe that we have what it takes to build a team that will make it deep come playoff time. Feel free to contact me and @xxHazzy-Eyesxx anytime to see us play and get to know us and @ceeg87 if you want a good reference.

A little about yourself: I spend alot of time on nhl and have been interested in managing since shortly after being traded to the Barrie Colts and getting a chance to have an opinion and help out. @xxHazzy-Eyesxx and i managed a div 1 club together before moving on to LG and are excited to play together again as we bring out the best in both our games. I was a foreman for awhile at my old job before i moved on so I have poeple management experience including hiring and firing employees.

Avaliabilty: I will be there for all game days unless something comes up but one of us will always be there.

No Streaming Account
  7. Donnie_Piano

Donnie_Piano Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PSN Name: donnie_piano

League experience: 2 seasons

Management experience:

Previous team: Manitoba moose

Why you would make a good GM/AGM: I will be dedicated to running a team and following the rules and working with the NHL team to make us both better

Alittle about yourself: I am loyal guy who works hard to provide for family. I enjoy playing NHL in free time

Avaliabilty: every day.

No Streaming Account
  8. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    I am everything you want in managment.
    But I dont have a PS4
    Love...
    DaedricGuy

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. actiondave13

actiondave13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 9 / -10

PSN Name: Actiondave13

League experience: 2 seasons psn

Management experience: Gm Peterborough Pete's, Gm chl Team Usa vs. Canada, owner Ihl Team Germany

Previous team:2 Seasons Tc Ahl Lake Erie Monsters, Chl Pete's Gm

Plenty of experience, know the rules, have lots of contacts, understand the role of managing roster guys as well as tcs, and i am willing to commit the time that it takes

Alittle about yourself:
    Blue collar working man that is a gamer at heart..I enjoy this league and will do whatever it takes to help anyway i can

Avaliabilty: Always

actiondave13
  10. double7brad_

double7brad_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 37 / -55
    PSN Name: halliwell_2

League Experience: 2 Seasons LG, 1 VG, FNP, IHL

Management Experience: LGCHL S2 Owen Sound Attack Owner

Previous Team: Owen Sound Attack/San Diego Gulls

Why would you GM/AGM: I have the experience of hand crafting a team, my first season as an owner didn't go so well, but now I know the do's and don'ts of management.

A little about yourself: played a lot of hockey growing up, captain of a few high end teams.

Availability: anytime

No Streaming Account
  11. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    ithorpei
  12. michchas

michchas Well-Known Member

Discord:
    michchas#4110
    Ratings:
    +150 / 31 / -24

PSN Name:

League experience:1 year of chl/ i year of ihl

Management experience:gm of chl kitchener rangers for most of the season/ owner of team canada in ihl

Previous team:kitchener rangers/Charlotte checkers/team canada

Why you would make a good GM/AGM:i basically took over kitchener in a bad situation losing 5 or so players to call ups in 1 week and kept them afloat to make the playoffs i did pretty much everything as far as stats and scheduling i put alot of time into it as i want to win i am a competitor i hate to losing. i work well with others and i will work well with my nhl owner to get us both into the playoffs and to win games.

Alittle about yourself: i joined lg last year just for a new experience never did any of these online leagues but was sick of drop in. i got one shot to prove myself as a tc in kitchener and i earned a spot as a primary tc. after our gm got called up and took half the guys with him to ahl and our agm quit we were left with an owner who didnt care and no one to run a team i stepped up and took over a shit show knowing i was gonna get little to no help from the owner and i picked xxhazzy-eyesxx to be my agm and we showed the league we could do what it takes to run a team no matter what the circumstance and i plan on doing that in the ahl next year.

Avaliabilty: my game availability isnt great right now im suppose to move from 2nd shift to first shift soon i hope but i am available all night to put the team together and ready for the games. so right now i only can really play sundays but im available 24/7 on skype/psn/lg

Michchas
  13. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    AGM
    PSN:
    Stavio_98

League Experience: S2 Niagra Ice Dogs staring RD

What makes you a good GM/AGM: I have determination and I am willing to put in what it takes to control management. I am wanting to learn more about management and I am a pretty good defenceman. Also I am great with the current CHL players and could probably get a few steals in bidding. Another thing is since I have such good availibility I will be running club and stuff with some of the teammates and will find lines who click a lot easier. I understand you are probably looking for someone with more management experience but trust me I ill give you all my effort and will hopefully never let you down

A little about yourself:
    15 looking to impress people i'm funny and mature I love LG and have lots of time for it I am a patient person who will do what it takes to go the extra mile

Availability:
    Every day of the week.

Stavio_98
  14. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Position has been filled

TrooperPetterson
  15. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Position may open back up as per the rule of no players in draft can take management until they are not drafted applications are still asked to be submitted

TrooperPetterson
  16. xPolskaaa--92

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    • Like Like x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  17. ProbableKoz

ProbableKoz Well-Known Member

Ratings: