S3 Springfield Thunderbirds Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by KingClutchlx77l, Aug 14, 2016.

1. KingClutch x 77

KingClutch x 77 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kc#1247
    Ratings:
    +636 / 16 / -21
    Hey guys,

Looking towards next season I need a GM and AGM for my AHL roster (Springfield Thunderbirds). I like to keep in check with you and would help when needed but I let you handle the team and most decisions.

Season 3 Springfield Thunderbirds Application:

PSN:

League Experience:

Management Experience:

What makes you a good GM/AGM:

Availability:

Thanks,
    Clutch

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    kingclutchx77
  2. Undeadgamertag5

Undeadgamertag5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -10
    PSN : Undeadgamertag5

League experience : 2 LG and 1 VG

Management Experience: None

Why you would make a good GM/AGM: I know who a beast and who a scrub.I who CHL the great and solid players in the CHL who should be moving up. In know the rule book. I know what makes a team click.

Avaliabilty: All

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Season 3 Portland Pirates Application:

PSN: GonzoArmstrong

League Experience: 2 Seasons

Management Experience: 0

What makes you a good GM/AGM: I don't suck and I have a solid core management group in mind.

Availability: 9/10

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Offroad

Offroad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -24
    Portland Pirates are a team no longer, you guys moved down to Springfield to become the Springfield Thunderbirds!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    offroad6901
  5. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  6. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    Did that actually happen?^^^

• Like Like x 1
    ithorpei
  7. Offroad

Offroad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -24
    We're going from this...
    http://theahl.com/mobile/?bblh=mSafari&t=mobile_news_article&s=&p=197883 (15-16)
    To this...
    http://theahl.com/mobile/?bblh=mSafari&t=mobile_news_article&s=&p=198572 (16-17)

I think with these new divisions we can look for the AHL to change the rules of the 3 teams in 7 team divisions and 4 teams in 8 team divisions. The AHL would be smart if they went to the NHL playoff format from here on out. I think they made a mistake having too many Western Conference teams in the AHL, which is where most of the NHL is trying to expand to. But I guess they will get it realigned for 17-18 because of the Las Vegas team trying to pursue an AHL team.

And the Springfield Falcons are the Tuscon RoadRunners

offroad6901
  8. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Thank god. The AHL playoff format this season was a fucking joke.

No Streaming Account
  9. Rowbo73

Rowbo73 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 8 / -22

PSN: Rowbo73

League Experience: 2 seasons in the LGAHL

Management Experience: GM of the Milwaukee Admirals (S2)

What makes you a good GM/AGM: I worked well with my owner in making sure players were available to move up to the Predators and made room for those who were being sent down. I always was able to have guys available to ECU for the parent club as well. I always was able to get stats in and rosters set in time every week and did not incur any penalties or need to forfeit any games throughout the entire season. Given the number of roster players and TC players each team has I felt that I and my AGM were able to keep everyone who was active engaged and having fun and staying engaged with the team chat on the PS4, Dressing Room feature, drop in games and club games.
    Having had 1 full season as GM in the AHL now under my belt, I feel that I learned a lot and feel that employing what I learned from the successes i had along with mistakes I made, along with collaborating with a good owner, will only serve to build a solid foundation for success in S3.
    I am responsible and have the time commitment needed to be a GM in the AHL but most important I am accountable to my Owner and any objectives given to me for the season as well as to my players so that they know what is expected of them.
    I am competitive and love a challenge! I would love the opportunity to GM for an AHL team again in S3.

Availability: 7 days a week for the most part

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. bigFREEZE 64

bigFREEZE 64 AHLer here!

Discord:
    BigFreeze064#1062
    Ratings:
    +484 / 44 / -54
    PSN Name: BigFreeze064

League experience: S2 PSN

Management experience: None

Why you would make a good GM/AGM: I know alot of players who are targets already as I am very involved in LG and was very involved last year with the Barrie Colts helping @ceeg87 run practices and evaluate our tc. I had a rough season and didn't put up numbers like i would have liked last year but it was a learning experience and will make me better next season. I already have an agm in place should i get a team it will be @xxHazzy-Eyesxx . We plan to be very active in scouting to make sure we can win in bidding. We will be dedicated and will be around at game times and to run practices. I believe that we have what it takes to build a team that will make it deep come playoff time. Feel free to contact me and @xxHazzy-Eyesxx anytime to see us play and get to know us and @ceeg87 if you want a good reference.

Avaliabilty: All games days unless something come up but one of us will always be there.

A little extra bit. I was part of your TC last season and was never really given a chance but at the start of the season before i started focusing on just my chl team i was very active with your team. I'm sure i annoyed management at some point on that team but i know there's quite a few players that would have good things to say. I know what you went through last season with your GM quitting and the playoff collapse at the end. I can assure you things would be alot smoother and you would have more time to focus on your main roster if you decide to pick me.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Bulging_twine

Bulging_twine Retired (Xbox & PSN)

Ratings:
    +1,725 / 255 / -303
    Season 3 Springfield Thunderbird Application:

PSN: bulging_twine

League Experience: 2, season 2 PSN, season 24 Xbox

Management Experience: S2 AGM Syracuse Crunch (handled TC scouting games to have active roster of TC players for call ups to help out)

What makes you a good GM/AGM: Focusing on TC players to help find those gems that could prevent loss3s in the season and playoffs. Also, building a fair balanced club to win, and not just building a club of buddies. Actually acquire talent that can perform, and have a great winning attitude, right down to even having practice regularly to ensure team is ready for each game.

Availability: Every day.

Already have someone interested in AGM with me: tsibs.

Thanks,
    Clutch

bulging_twine
  12. double7brad_

double7brad_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 37 / -55
    Hey guys,

Looking towards next season I need a GM and AGM for my AHL roster (Portland Pirates). I like to keep in check with you and would help when needed but I let you handle the team and most decisions.

Season 3 Portland Pirates Application:

PSN: halliwell_2

League Experience: 2 Seasons LG, 1 VG, FNP

Management Experience: S2 LGCHL PSN Owen Sound Attack Owner, own FNP teams

What makes you a good GM/AGM: to start, of all the other candidates, I'm one of the more experienced in management. I believe I possess one of the most important skills that AHL managers need, which is developing players. My first season of management did not go well, but that helped me with the do's and don'ts of management, which some of these other applicants may not have learned yet. I like to keep in touch with all of my players so I know they're happy. In my first season of management, the biggest thing I learned was everyone's opinion matters because I tried to take everything on with no help from my co-managers

Availability: everyday

No Streaming Account
  13. SnovvbaIl

SnovvbaIl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 3 / -18
    I'm interested in your gm position. I don't have skype at the moment but I will by the end of the day. I be played the last 2 seasons lg psn. Both nhl and Ahl side. I have a lot to offer I know a good group of guys no one knows about to help the salary cap and they will be top player. I do not put up with egos it just ruins the team. I'm here to have fun and win at the same time. I know there's big shoes to fill but I feel I can handle it. I do have someone in mind for agm as well he was a great gm last season everyone loved playing for him and I wouldn't even be made if he got the spot and I assisted him . I almost forgot I'm 32yrs old I'm a manager I. The real world. I hope I get your consideration. No matter what happens good luck next season but I do hope I'm apart of it.

• Like Like x 1
    yahnsanity
  14. Thewall6687

Thewall6687 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -1
    Psn:thewall6687

Two seasons in the league

Management experience: none

Why I would be a good gm is because I understand the game can communicate well with me team and ownership hate to lose and hold everyone accountable for their actions on and off the game (group chats and league chats) most of all I hold myself accountable for my team if something is wrong I know it is my jobs to fix the situation

Available everyday anytime of the day

thewall6687
  15. SeyMeSmashU

SeyMeSmashU Keep your head up

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -1
    PSN Tag: Skeymour

League Experience: 2s LG, 1s VG

Management Experience: S2 GM Phantoms, GM Flyers

Would like to give management another shot in season 3 in a new organization under a new owner. I am privy to the rules and ensure they are followed. Proven ability to put a squad on the ice until the end under even the worst circumstances. I manage 40 people daily from all walks of life, so I am able to effectively deal with different personalities and set the direction to reach a common goal amongst the group. Have a good knowledge of the player base in the LG community, will set to acquire the best possible "team first" players to ice three lines whom can all compete at the AHL level.

thanks,

Skey

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. GzusCryst

GzusCryst .

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    PSN: GzusCrysT

League Experience: multiple seasons in other leagues, first season in LG

Management Experience: multiple seasons in other leagues learn very fast.

What makes you a good GM/AGM: communication, always available, lots of practice, lots of talent, going to bring a championship to thunderbirds.

Availability: ALL

No Streaming Account
  17. michchas

michchas Well-Known Member

Discord:
    michchas#4110
    Ratings:
    +150 / 31 / -24

PSN: michchas

League Experience:1 yr of chl/ 1 year of ihl

Management Experience: took over gm of the chl kitchener rangers in week 3/ owner of team canada in the ihl

What makes you a good GM/AGM:i dedicate alot of time to this league i work hard getting players comfortable with each other to create solid lines. i work with tcs and give them chances to earn playing time i try to be fair to everyone. im in it to win im not here to lose i only joined this league for more competitive hockey i didn't expect to manage a team but i did it last year and i enjoyed it so id like to do it again at a higher level.

Availability:my availability game wise sucks right now as i am on 2nd shift suppose to get first shift but they are dragging there feet but dont let this effect your decision as i am available 24/7 on skype/psn/lg for anything that is needed of me i actually liked having the open spot in chl as it gave tcs a chance to play a game here and there.

thanks for your time any questions feel free to ask.

Michchas
  18. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    AGM
    PSN:
    Stavio_98

League Experience: S2 Niagra Ice Dogs staring RD

What makes you a good GM/AGM: I have determination and I am willing to put in what it takes to control management. I am wanting to learn more about management and I am a pretty good defenceman. Also I am great with the current CHL players and could probably get a few steals in bidding. Another thing is since I have such good availibility I will be running club and stuff with some of the teammates and will find lines who click a lot easier. I understand you are probably looking for someone with more management experience but trust me I ill give you all my effort and will hopefully never let you down

Availability: Every day of the week.

Stavio_98