S30 Calder Memorial Trophy Winner

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by CaLL Me Jakoo, Aug 28, 2018.

1. CaLL Me Jakoo

CaLL Me Jakoo LG Pittsburgh Penguins

Discord:
    CaLL Me Jakoo#2067
    Ratings:
    +758 / 9 / -33
    Boys,

First off, I would like to congratulate all the finalists who were nominated and in the running for this years award. It was very close race. Again, the Calder Memorial Trophy is an annual award given "to the player selected as the most proficient in his first year of competition in the LGHL".

Like most previous seasons , @SweeT 9 LoU 84 , will be making a forum post announcing all the winners for each respective award soon. But, since I ran the Calder Memorial Trophy this season, I would like to congratulate our winner for season 30.

Calder Memorial Trophy Winner: :team12: @Arctic Blur :team12:
    Calder Memorial Trophy Runner-Up: :team74: @Lorenzo x 24 :team74:

Congratulations, @Arctic Blur !!

Arctic Blur (NYR) :team12:
    Record : 19-4-1
    GP : 24 P : 60 G : 27 A : 33
    +/- : +40
    GA : 152 TA : 77
    Record (vs. playoff teams) : 9-3-0
    Record (vs. non-playoff teams) : 10-1-1

Overall, @Arctic Blur , had a fantastic rookie season in the LGHL. He posted impressive numbers all season long along side line mates @Shockz and @CT 66 from puck drop on day one of season 30. Arctic Blur came up to the LGHL this season after posting monster numbers in season 29 with the LGAHL's Manitoba Moose. He went 25-2-0 with the Manitoba Moose and put up 109 points during the regular season. He even sent two franchise records during his time in the LGAHL. After seeing these impressive numbers, it made the decision even easier on @Im4thLineWorthy to call up Arctic Blur for season 30 to play on his New York Rangers team. Which he did not disappoint. Arctic Blur was drafted 22nd overall by @Im4thLineWorthy when he was apart of the Winnipeg Jets organization for Season 29's LGHL entry draft. For being drafted in the late first round and being granted a two season two million dollar contract, he was a steal at the very least. Again, I just wanted to say congratulations @Arctic Blur on an outstanding rookie year and enjoy your well deserved trophy. First of many to come!

• Like Like x 16
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    CaLLMeJakooo
  2. l Yahtzeee l

l Yahtzeee l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 35 / -70
    Remember when wags took zackrel over blur lmao what a moronnnn

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1