S32 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Nekski, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Nekski

Nekski Director of Basketball Operations

Discord:
    Nekski#0001
    Ratings:
    +807 / 13 / -17
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?)

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner
    Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

No Streaming Account
  2. Dangs92

Dangs92 Fuck Off

Discord:
    dangs92#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 49 / -69
    What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) no

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) no

every league in LG

s18 Xbox NHL

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    Clown academy

• Winner Winner x 1
    Dangs92
  3. MoNey MuNniE

MoNey MuNniE Active Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age? 36

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) Yes, Owner

What is your experience in leagues overall? 6 Seasons

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? 5

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Every team I owned made the playoffs , Im a dedicated owner who loves the responsibility of ownership.
    Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

No Streaming Account
  4. Klutchisdab0m

Klutchisdab0m Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  5. Stop A Krab

Stop A Krab xLoad SL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    No
    For being dumb (lessons learned )
    GM in multiple leagues , was GM last season

No Streaming Account
  6. SpotJr25

SpotJr25 Active Member

Discord:
    spotjr#0
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age? 24

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) Yes, CHL for saying i wouldn’t play for a team.

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No

LG Owner, LG GM,
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 5-6 Seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)5

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Held an Ownership spot before, would like to run it back

spotjr25
  7. Stop A Krab

Stop A Krab xLoad SL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? 26

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for? ) no

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) yes cause I was stupid

LG Owner, LG GM, and multiple other leagues.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 7-8Seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)5

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Held an Ownership spot before, would like to run it back

No Streaming Account
  8. BioTech da KING

BioTech da KING No124567

Ratings:
    +15 / 5 / -7
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age? 25 years old

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) I have not been banned.

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) I have not.

I was Owner and General Manager of teams back when LGBA was a team up league, I also was management in LGCHL for 3 seasons.
    I was in LGBA years back and was in LGCHL as well as other former LG leagues.
    I would give myself a 4.5 as I managed in the past.
    I feel I would be a good owner as I have past experiences in LG and real world experiences.

No Streaming Account
  9. ImNotWestie

ImNotWestie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 1 / -2
    What is your age?

Yes - Caught up in information withholding, reversed like 2 hours later | Away on leave during 2k21 - Agreed with BOGs and Nekski to leave.

No

World Cup - Team GB Owner
    AGM in S21/S22/S23 I forgot which season.

3 years of LGBA - Other proam leagues and a lot of competitive leagues on other games (CS, RL etc)

I put together a strong, competitive team and know the script to getting to the finals (and being reverse swept by rick haha).
    Very knowledgeable and trustworthy, as well as always here for the benefit of the league.

No Streaming Account
  10. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age?
    25 Years
    No
    No
    GM of S25 Champs - Boston Celtics
    I’ve been in LG since Season 25 and I have much experience in various Draft and BYOT proam leagues.
    I feel like an ideal candidate due to being an active player who cares about the growth and activity of the league, I have experience in management, and I can have various skill sets that can contribute to my team and LGBA being a fun and enjoyable experience. The members of my team will be outfitted with custom graphics(stream graphics, discord graphics, forum graphics, highlights montages) and I plan to implement unique ideas that will build camaraderie and highlight each member.

No Streaming Account
  11. OG GrandPoppa

OG GrandPoppa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -2
    What is your age? 24

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) yes (overturned)

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) no

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) yes a ton

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) lots

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try and bring the league back so I’m bet.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.[/QUOTE]

No Streaming Account
  12. Goahl

Goahl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    goahl#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LGBA Owners Application :
    What is your age?

No

No

WCHL for 4 Seasons. (Owner/GM)

I have lots of experience in LG overall but am new to the LGBA.

Since 2017.
    WCHL
    I3HL

I feel I’d be a good candidate as I have a good grasp on time management, I’m very organized and level headed. I also love basketball and play 2k at a high level. I believe I can bring what’s necessary as an owner in the LGBA to be successful.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.[/QUOTE]

No Streaming Account
  13. BigBando87xTTV

BigBando87xTTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bands x LiE#2094
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age? 31

No
    Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) not to my knowledge

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) plenty owner and gm experience

Been in LG for many years and in a few others here and there

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Ultimate Redemption

bands_santana
  14. STG BEAST

STG BEAST Well-Known Member

Discord:
    stgbeast#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) no

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) posting a meme

Been owner twice and GM 3 times
    What is your experience in leagues overall? Very experienced, played in every big league and won mutiple championships in small leagues
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 5-7 years, WR,MPBA,hof,AXN,Xpal, fastbreak, riseup and soooo many more!!

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?4

How well can you navigate the LG site?5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I think I know the players and I can win

No Streaming Account
  15. Dradaz

Dradaz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  16. King NadeoX

King NadeoX Member

Discord:
    OGBoa#5949
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0