S34 GM/AGM Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by TesYeux, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Astrrro-_-

Astrrro-_- Devin

Ratings:
    +384 / 34 / -61
    So rather then use discord and try to talk individually without any background I figured make a post and if anybody is interested get in touch with me over LG and we can talk further over discord.

I have been around LG a long, long time.. I'm dedicated to NHL as a passion and one big thing that always held me back from management was not having a proper laptop (always iphone/ipad) or had one when I wasn't in LG - but having the ability to fluently create google docs, and clearly have a bidding plan is so much easier with the correct resources.

My player career is very bright and I'm somewhat hesitant about getting mixed up wit the wrong owner, but I'm willing to take the responsibility and accept nothing but the best in our play on and off the ice.. I have my own scouting network and a pipeline for talent and I'm worth the free AGM deal.

Feel free to message me on here and further on discord or psn.. I look forward to talking about any and every opportunity. Can't help but feel this is a big win for everybody.

• Creative Creative x 1
    astrrrro