Xbox S36 NHL/AHL Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG McDonald, Apr 11, 2020.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,634 / 81 / -608
    If you wish to become an XBOX LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG BoG career. Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XBOX LGHL BoG Application

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    1. What is your age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • BoGs are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the Xbox side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you!

LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. TooL 12

TooL 12 Tha Choosen One

Discord:
    TooL 12#8968
    Ratings:
    +607 / 44 / -67
    1. What is your age? 19
      Nhl
      (If so, what for?) Yes but it has been appealed
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. GM and Owner few seasons
    7. League Experience? First 5 seasons on Psn and s26-Now xbox
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? Always been arround and feel like i could help the league to be better

• Like Like x 9
    xbarrie__x
  3. I Risto I

I Risto I NHL/AHL BOG (Ex FNP Guy)

Discord:
    I Risto I#9069
    Ratings:
    +825 / 79 / -106
    1. What is your age?: 20
      (Example: NHL or AHL): Willing to do either
      (If so, what for?): No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?: No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG):
      Multiple seasons of BOG experince helped with all levels at one point
      Ran FNP for many seasons
      S24 Ottawa 67s GM
      S26 Utica AGM (Half Season took over to help out)
      S27 Tucson GM
      S28 Utica AGM
      S31 Binghamton GM
      S33 Colorado Avs GM
      S35 Cape Breton GM

League Experience?
    7. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      Been in LG since season 5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
      Six
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Very familiar
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff?
      I have had prior experinece in the past with staff and a long list of managing I am looking to get back into a staff role to be more involved with the league aside from managing. Though things have likely changed since I was a BOG I have the experience and know what dedication and time commitment it takes to be on staff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xCheerZx

xCheerZx Savvy Old News Hound

Discord:
    TrT Spartan37#0311
    Ratings:
    +192 / 82 / -54
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      Yes, tris trolling
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? Yes CHL Owner,GM and AGM many seasons. 2 Seasons CHL BoG 1 Season CHL LD(QMJHL)
    7. League Experience? Been in LG since Season 4
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7/7
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? Been staff in CHL so I understand the commitment and knowledge required to run a success league that continues to grow.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    TrTSpartan
  5. Dunks

Dunks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DunksDynasty#3635
    Ratings:
    +1,546 / 52 / -79
    1. What is your age? 25
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Never. I'm LG's Golden Child
      Yeah there was one time Nuge cb banned me for an hour. Couldn't tell you why
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? 1 Season as owner in the NHL, 8 seasons as management in the AHL, multiple seasons PAGM in the NHL, LGFA Head BOG since it's inception and AHL BOG back in S29, also created the LGCHL Development Committee and the LGWJC.
    7. League Experience?
      Been playing LG since S17, I have also participated in LGFA, Pro Series and ESHL.
      Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I've been a staple on the LG website for many seasons now, I've won awards for exemplary service as Development Director and the LGAHL Nice Guy Award, I know the site buttons incredibly well given my experience in LGFA as the head BOG and I have a passion for LG. Even though I won't be managing anymore I have a desire to see the league grow to it's fullest potential while upholding the standard of respect and responsibility that goes along with this position

• Like x 9
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    dunksdynasty
  6. Buck-042

Buck-042 Xbox LGAHL BOG

Discord:
    Buck#3478
    Ratings:
    +2,592 / 294 / -453
    1. What is your age? 24
      (Example: NHL or AHL) AHL
      (If so, what for?) Yes, Season 25 AHL Roast.
      (If so, what for?) Miscellaneous different dumb things in the past
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes, because of the AHL Roast. Was since removed.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) CHL GM, AHL Mgmt x6, NHL Mgmt x4
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S3 of the CHL. Played in most other leagues before NHL19
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6.5
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I'm very active and want to better the league in any way I can.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    In World of CHEL
    DaYoungBuck
  7. bcunningham9393

bcunningham9393 Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 12 / -4
    1. What is your age?: 19
      (Example: NHL or AHL): Willing to do either
      (If so, what for?): ESHL (1 season)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?: No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG):
      ESHL Quebec Nordiques (2 seasons) // X1HL Buffalo Sabres & Quebec Nordiques (1 season each) // IOHL Pittsburgh Penguins (1 season)
    7. League Experience? LGCHL: S27 Halifax Mooseheads / S30 Windsor Spitfires / S34 Hamilton Bulldogs / S35 Hamilton Bulldogs & North Bay Battalion. LGAHL: S32 Tucson Roadrunners / S35 Binghamton Devils. ESHL: S10 and S13 Quebec Nordiques.
    8. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      I've been in LG since S27 and have played in other 6s leagues like IOHL & X1HL.
    9. Knowledge of the rulebook?
    10. Knowledge of Xbox Forums?
      Very familiar
    11. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I'm currently a business management and sports psychology college major and have owned teams in the past. As for winning, I feel like if I can put together the right team, it will be an easy job. I enjoy managing teams and being looked to as a leader when in need.

• Funny Funny x 1
    bcunningham93
  8. Gr4peKoolA1D

Gr4peKoolA1D Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +935 / 105 / -171
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? Either, everyone needs to start somewhere.
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes, had to quit due to person reason.
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No.
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Multiple seasons as owner, GM and AGM throughout VHL and LG.
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Started in VHL S6 and came to LG in S18 and been here since.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes.
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I have a decent knowledge of the league rules and have been on both sides of management and as a player. I know what conduct is considered fair and unfair when it comes to both player and management. I have a decent knowledge of how to navigate the site as well and have a decent amount of time to do league tasks.

• Like Like x 1
    SpectreEntertainment
  9. Girgss

Girgss CHEL

Ratings:
    +2,250 / 57 / -101
    1. What is your age? 25
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Unfortunately. But Tris10 and I have smoothed things over
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? Read the answer above.
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? I don't think so but maybe?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) I was a GM for many seasons
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S15
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6.5
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes, very
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? This is my true calling, I am ready

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  10. Winston Payne

Winston Payne LGHL NHL BOG (Xbox)

Discord:
    Winston Payne#4125
    Ratings:
    +1,104 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? I retired mid-season from a banana league team once.
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No.
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Various NHL/AHL/IHL/ESHL/Pro Series AGM stints and staff positions (S23-S32).
    7. League Experience? LG since S19, many past seasons in the bananas (IOHL/NLGE/X1HL/XOHL).
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7 relative to the rest of the league, but still need to catch up on some of the latest changes.
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? Yes.
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I want to give LG another go for at least 1 season while I'm trapped in quarantine.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    winstonpayne_
  11. LethaLMyke23

LethaLMyke23 Why so serious?

Ratings:
    +191 / 9 / -9
    1.What is your age?

2.Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
    NHL

3.Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
    (If so, what for?)
    No

4.Have you been chat box banned?
    (If so, what for?)
    No

5.Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    No

6.Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    BoG chl s17
    BoG ahl s18 to s21
    BoG nhl s22 to s22

Mgt
    S24 st louis blues agm
    S25 colombus blue jackets agm
    S33 calgary flames un official agm
    S34 kansas city maverick agm (spent an entire season with howtofifa8 as my owner and survived)

7.League Experience?
    Been in the league since season 17 and played 1 season of pro series
    1 season in iohl

8.Knowledge of the rulebook?
    6 i am competent enought to know the rules i would just need to read them again to be sure

9.Knowledge of Xbox Forums?
    Yes

10.Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I cant miss this chance to be able to work alongside one of the greatest BoG ever @Winston Payne

• Like Like x 5
    LethaLMyke23
  12. OEF Justin

OEF Justin MightyMouse

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -3
    • What is your age? 28
    • Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL
    • Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so, what for?)
    • Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so, what for?) No
    • Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    • Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    • League Experience? No
    • Knowledge of the rulebook? Season 27
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
    • Knowledge of Xbox Forums? 5
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    • Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I am a NCO in the US army. I am able to work with many people of various backgrounds to uphold the standard and achieve common goals. Given my military experience, I believe I am perfect for this job!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Ruthless7676

Ruthless7676 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? no
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? no
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? no
    7. League Experience? 3 years
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? yes
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? i have management experience in real life.

Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • BoGs are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

Ruthless937
  14. B L A M E x 67

B L A M E x 67 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    B L A M E x 67#4425
    Ratings:
    +424 / 24 / -29
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL/AHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?NO
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned?No
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Chl owner 3 season , NHL owner s35 , chl deputy commish / league director /bog for like 6 season
    7. League Experience? Since s24
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook?7
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forum ? Yes im good with the forum
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff?i have a lot of experience in the league been a owner for couple season , been a staff for 6 season i know how it work and i know i can be a good addition to the AHL/NHL staff and bring some good idea

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    blamelessmeanqc1
  15. OVBryant l8l

OVBryant l8l Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -2
    Age 25 agm of islands season 30 gm of armada season 34 gm of Tri city Americans season 35. Been in lg since season 29 I’ve played in the N the A an the C. I know the rulebook well I’d say a 6 I accept ownership an ik I will create a great team with a bunch of guys that want to play know how to compete an have fun at the same time for many seasons. Well my goals is like everyone else’s get a cup.

No Streaming Account
  16. Kuhrrizma

Kuhrrizma Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 20
      (Example: NHL or AHL) Either
      (If so, what for?)No
      (If so, what for?)
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. No
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 Seasons LG, 1 IOHL, 1 NZHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Pretty familiar
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? I’m a good team leader and I could definitely get a good winning team together who can have fun

No Streaming Account
  17. Fourty-Niners49

Fourty-Niners49 Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +898 / 154 / -185
    What is your age?
    Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
    AHL
    Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
    (If so, what for?)
    S30 Capital punishment 2nd tagging
    Have you been chat box banned?
    (If so, what for?)
    Part of capital punishment
    Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    Part of capital punishment
    Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    League Experience?
    S35 Dallas Stars Owner S28 Steelheads owner
    played here and there half seasons for a long team (late sign ups) but consistently since s26
    Knowledge of the rulebook?
    I like to think i know most rules but know where to look to find the answer
    5-6 always room for improvement
    Knowledge of Xbox Forums?
    Yes
    Yes
    Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff?
    Being an owner last season open my eyes to the league i want to give back to the league and help but understand I wasn't a good owner I would like to be more involved in the league outside of the management role. I am almost always around which will help getting quicker answers to questions and bog duties would be more active.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Brisan x6

Brisan x6 LG FIFA Director of Operations

Discord:
    Brisanx6#0352
    Ratings:
    +4,853 / 136 / -207
    1. What is your age? 29
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL 4 Lyfe
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?)
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. Must I? lol...Managing since S17 with a couple seasons not managing
    7. League Experience? Since the dawn of time
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL Xbox Staff? Experience and knowledge of the website

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    In MyCAREER
    brisanx6