LGHL S38 LGHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ShortyxLOSE, Jan 5, 2021.

1. ShortyxLOSE

ShortyxLOSE LGHL DC | ESHL BOG | Discord Guru

Discord:
    ShortyxLOSE#0738
    Ratings:
    +664 / 0 / -1
    If you wish to become an LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner, you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

XBOX LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

ShortyxLOSE
  2. Krizz204

Krizz204 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2 / -4
    1. What is your age? 32

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Currently an owner in VCHL(Discord League)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been In LG for 1 Season

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). I would say about a 5. I will be going three it again

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Want to take my ownership experience to the next level. LG is we’re it’s at and I believe this is we’re I should be

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To build a championship contending team

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. TIN045

TIN045 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,146 / 57 / -137
    1. What is your age? 37

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I have done em all

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since season 1
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Passion of LG, building my own team

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Create a fun and competitive environment for LGers.

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 9
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  4. JxHaTch24x

JxHaTch24x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 6 / -3
    1. What is your age?
      S32 Bakersfield AGM, S32 Edmonton GM, S34 Palm Springs GM, S35(Jack Adams) and S36 Edmonton Owner

3. League Experience?
      Since S27
      6/7

Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept I Understand and Accept
      Create a competitive team at the highest level.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Create a non toxic environment, have fun and ultimately get back into the playoffs!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. ServingStank

ServingStank Member

Discord:
    bottom feeder#4362
    Ratings:
    +18 / 2 / -6
    Servingstank 41 years old and long story short nobody can touch me in this arena.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Rivzter

Rivzter This_is_mint

Ratings:
    +84 / 2 / -12
    1- Almost boomer

2 Do EVERYTHING Agm s36 for these ducks, Agm s37 devils , Owner of tropix ESHL , wjc GM couple of seasons ago.

3- since s29, couple of banana leagues

4- 6 , will definetly be 7 if i get owner.

5- yes

6- i understand and accept.

7- Make my own competitive team and have fun winning with the boys.

8 Create a fun team with friends and of course try to win the cup.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 11
  7. Broomball16

Broomball16 S35 AHL MOTY, Marlies GM

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,181 / 728 / -336

2.Been managing since s29. S29 London PAGM, S30,31,32 Saskatoon Owner, S33 Marlies AGM, S34, 35 Providence GM; s36,37 Marlies GM.

3.Been playing since S28, years of banana leagues.

4. Many people would say 8/7.

5. 100%

6. I understand and accept.

7. I'm looking for a change of scenery, been building dominant AHL teams for the past few seasons and would now like a "bigger challenge".

8. Cup or bust baby, while building a fun environment to play in.

• Like x 10
    • Troll x 3
    • Get Good x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. MURPH0270

MURPH0270 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MURPH0270#9466
    Ratings:
    +255 / 23 / -98
    1. What is your age? 33

S12 agm of Vegas s9 agm Pete’s
    3. S35 gm of Stockton
      S31 AGM of roadrunners
      S25,26,27,36 owner of Mississauga S33 gm of Portland
      S37 gm of Regina
    4. League Experience?
    5. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      Since s17
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

8. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand and accept
    9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      Would like to build an organization up to where it can be successful for many seasons
    10. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Goals as an owner would be to build a competitive team and try and win a cup. At the same time make sure my ahl team has every opportunity to have a successful season

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    2murph7
  9. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 88 / -131
    1- 20

2 agm for avs s36 2 time chl owner/gm wjc owner/gm/agm Owner in eshl s8 caps s1 na pro cup and other tourneys,

3- since s26, 70 percent of banana leagues since than

6-7 , will study and look into in more and re read everything when I get owner.

5- yes

6- I understand and accept.

7- I want have a fun and very competitive season/seasons and do my best to Win the cup as soon as possible.

8 I want to make a top team and grind for the cup.

• Like Like x 13
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ShlarcheyYT
  10. TurboYuri

TurboYuri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +663 / 39 / -80
    1- 27, act like 31

2 emergency owner for STL s27, we did really big things there, huge!

3- since like season 8

6-7 , will study and look into in more and re read everything when I get owner and then re read it again

5- yes

6- I understand and expect

7- I want to meet new people and compete with all the NhL PrOs

8 Got a couple xtra bucks lying around, gonna pay some top tier player to take GM and take over LG. Have many other goals but going to keep those private so no one steals them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. REX9277

REX9277 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    REX#9277
    Ratings:
    +45 / 12 / -11
    1. What is your age? 29

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? owner, AGM and AHL AGM

3. League Experience? a lot

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

i rex understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? because i want to win the cup

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? win the cup

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    IIREXIl
  12. Matt4for4

Matt4for4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 4 / -5
    1. What is your age? 36

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S34 Agm Ariz, S35 Agm STL, S36 Owner NYI, S37 Agm NYI

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S32

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6/7

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Enjoyed my time as owner and I really enjoy building a team, think I can build a competitive team and keep the toxic level low.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Make new friends and bring home a Cup of course.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Rockxt 5

Rockxt 5 Olympia #5

Ratings:
    +264 / 67 / -42
    1. What is your age?

Assistant General Manager (Season 35)

3. League Experience?

12 Seasons, ESHL, CanAm

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

6/7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes, I understand how to find roster, standings & league news.

I understand & accept.

I want to see another side of LGHL and own my team. I have been around for a while and know I have everything needed to own a team.

Obviously win the cup but I also want to make my teammates happy and enjoy their season.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Rocket5_
  14. Chriz

Chriz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    carl/Chriz#7882
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age?

S17 COL Owner
      S18 COL Owner
      S20 TOR GM
      S28 BUF GM

3. League Experience?

Been in the VHL/LG group since NHL 10. Have played on/off since then, always been around the community but taking seasons off to play eSports. Have been active in LG, ESHL, and CanAm.

6. Very good general rulebook knowledge and would study up on it to find anything new before season starts to make it a 7.

Yes. I know how to find everything on the site.

I understand & accept.

Have been owner for multiple seasons before so I know how it goes, think it will give me a good opportunity to get back into the general community rather than the smaller circles that exist in eSports.

The goal is always to win but my more specific goal is to run a well oiled machine at both the NHL and AHL level.

• Like Like x 7
    No Streaming Account
  15. HNZ Prince

HNZ Prince Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

None.

League Experience?

I have been in LG since season 35. I also played in ESHL, different tourneys and couple banana leagues i3HL being the most noticeable one (Managed three seasons, three finals, two championships).

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

I'd say 6. I have never managed in LG but I was always close and involved with my different managements so I'm aware of the rules and I'm planning on reading rulebook more than once if I get a team.

Knowledge of League Forums?

Yes, I know the LG website and understand how to find rosters, standings and league news.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand & Accept.

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    The past seasons have been a learning experience for me and I feel like I'm ready now to step up and lead a team. I've learned from my different managers and they made my LG experience absolutely amazing and now I wanna offer the same thing to my players with my vision and my own way of thinking.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Stanley Cup is the goal every owner should reach for, but I also wanna build a team that will act like a family (AHL included). I wanna make it a great experience for all my teammates, build a competitive team and create good memories.

• Like Like x 31
    • Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  16. AAli x 21

AAli x 21 Fresh Prince

Discord:
    AAli-21#2461
    Ratings:
    +588 / 28 / -31
    1. What is your age? 26
      +10 seasons as all management roles
    3. League Experience?
      Since S1 of LG PSN
      Yes, I have good knowledge of the site.
      Yes, I understand and accept
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

8. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      Its fun to manage teams
    1. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Build a competitive team

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Aali21
  17. Brreeezzy

Brreeezzy CR Lord

Discord:
    Breezy#5137
    Ratings:
    +99 / 31 / -13
    1. What is your age? 18

S35 Van AGM (Made Playoffs) and S36 Edm GM (missed Playoffs)
    3. League Experience?
      I have been in LG for 5 seasons. been in a lot of banana leagues but i have played in i3hl for about 6 seasons
      I'd say a 6 but I will read it more if I get a team.
      Yes I am familiar, and I understand how to find everything

I Understand and I Accept.
      I wish to take ownership to build a team that will make memories and win while having fun. I have also learned from my past owners that have taught me a lot. I also want to see LG on another point of view other than being a roster player.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Obviously everyone's goal is to win a cup. But like I said, I want to make a team that will win but also make memories in the making of it, also want to make sure that all of the players are pleased.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    breezywrldd