LGHL S40 LGHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG McDonald, Sep 5, 2021.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +11,633 / 104 / -778
    Applications will open on September 13th
    If you wish to become an LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner, you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

XBOX LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Official List of Available Teams (Fully Vacant or No Response from the Current Owner - Subject to Change):
    • :team7: New Jersey Devils
    • :team27: New York Islanders
    • :team3: St. Louis Blues
    Do not respond with your interest below as @ShortyxLOSE will reach out to all player(s) who are chosen for Ownership. Just fill out the application above.

• Funny Funny x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. BarDownNinja

BarDownNinja Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BarDownNinja#4985
    Ratings:
    +44 / 13 / -64
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Owner in LGCHL PSN( Multiple seasons, LGWJC owner (this past season), LGCHL GM this past season (stepped up to help once the original owner bailed), Owner in other leagues (Xbox and PSN), Comissioner in other leagues, DOD in other leagues, Media in other leagues as well as LGCHL PSN, Co-founder in other leagues (xbox), staff in other leagues.

3. League Experience? I have lost count of how long I have been in LG on xbox and psn as well as for other leagues.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I accept and Under stand

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to not only grow my knowledge I want to bring my current knowledge to the NHL level and put forward a competitive team, I want to bring the never give up mentality to the NHL level and compete at the highest level.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to draft and form a competitive NHL and AHL organization, I want to go to the Playoffs in both the NHL and AHL and ultimately win the cups with both the AHL and NHL teams, working closely with my NHL management team and my AHL management team to achieve this successfully.

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    I have read and understand these and I accept them.

BarDownNinja

• Dumb Dumb x 19
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    bardownninja
  3. l xMavaria l

l xMavaria l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 5 / -26
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager : I’ve been manager multiple times in the CHL as Owner and GM
    3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been here since s29 and no other league
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7
    5. Knowledge of League Forums?(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" : I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to get back into management, I’ve been helping my AHL team a lot last season even tho I was just a roster and I want to come back as manager and prove myself that I can make it at a higher level
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My main goals are pretty simple, I want to prove everyone that I have the ability to play and manage in the higher level and I want to build a dynasty that’s gonna length as many season as possible

• Dumb x 11
    • Dislike x 5
    • Funny x 3
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    lxMavarial
  4. Hxndry

Hxndry 1/1

Discord:
    Hxndry#7500
    Ratings:
    +969 / 50 / -100
    1. 21
    2. Owner/GM for 4 years
    3. 5 years, ESHL
    4. 6
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. I like real life franchise mode
    8. Obtain a Victory Royale

• Like x 28
    • Winner x 5
    • Dislike x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  5. AAli x 21

AAli x 21 Fresh Prince

Discord:
    AAli-21#2461
    Ratings:
    +649 / 30 / -50
    1. What is your age?
      +10 seasons on PSN
    3. League Experience?
      Since S1 on PSN
      Yes

I understand and accept
      Yes
    To win

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Aali21
  6. PickingCherries

PickingCherries UniqueSniper135 : Ur a loser gilbz all I know man

Ratings:
    +1,523 / 41 / -112
    1. 23
    2. 6 LGHL Seasons of Management. (3x Owner, 3x pAGM)
    3. Actively since s27
    4. 6
    5. I am familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news.
    6. Yes
    7. I live for it
    8. Living for it

• Like x 17
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. JusDePomme_aha

JusDePomme_aha Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Rocket#4902
    Ratings:
    +324 / 70 / -46
    1. What is your age?

Owner NYR (S38)
      AGM (S35)

3. League Experience?
      14seasons, ESHL, CanAm

6/7

Yes, I understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news.

I understand and accept.

I want a Victory Royale

Get a Victory Royale

• Like Like x 25
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    Rocket5_
  8. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 97 / -168
    1. 21 by season start
    2. S36 NHL agm
    S31 and s32 chl owner
    WJC S11 Owner and gm s12
    Multiple Esports ownership
    3. S16-17 LG psn s26-39 xbox
    Every league possible
    4. 6
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. I wish to take ownership because I know a lot of people and know who would play good with who. I would also like to create a team because I play the game and know the talent. I want to go back to have a great time this upcoming season on the new game and take my team to the end.
    8. My goal is to win of course and I know I will surprise a ton of people. I play both consoles so I will be bringing people over for a fun run. I want to provide a happy environment for all of my players as we take on the league.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    ShlarcheyYT
  9. I Parksy x I76I

I Parksy x I76I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 28 / -31
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

S38 Caps owner

S37,39 agm

League Experience?

12 seasons , Eshl

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

6/7

Knowledge of League Forums?

Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a nhl Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Yes i understand

I understand and accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I wanna build a team thats gonna win the cup

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

To build a fun and competitive team

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. l Dings l

l Dings l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +965 / 60 / -121
    Age - 26

Previous league manangment Experience -
    Owner and management multiple seasons in LGHL and ESHL

LG Experience -

LG for over ten seasons, I3HL, ESHL and associated tournaments.

Rules - 6/7

Red sticky notes - YES

Do you accept the ownership and responsibility- YES

- Yes I understand

-Yes I understand and accept

Why do you wish to take on the role of ownership -

Because I wanna buzz with my boys and bring parity back to the league.

Goals-

To win that CUP and ride off into the sunset with @TIN045

Missed you all

let’s buzz.:cool: <3

• Like x 22
    • Winner x 10
    • Funny x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. JayZ239704

JayZ239704 JayZ239704 (Xbox)

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -7
    1. What is your age? 29

General Manager in LVG6S, CHL, LNAH6S
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) im in SHL on X and some league on PSN, i have been in LG since last season

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understabd ans accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I like manage a team to be a competitive for the grand honor every season
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To be compettitive every season

• Dumb x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. JackStuddy

JackStuddy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +689 / 52 / -60
    1. What is your age? 30
    3. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      Nope, CHL owner and GM
    4. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been in LG for about 13 seasons
    5. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6, always some changes, will need to overlook it

6. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes extremely knowledgeable

7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand and accept
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I miss being a manager and being able to build teams from the ground up
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I was to build a very deep organization and have depth throughout the NHL and AHL. I’d like to build a competitive team and start laying down building blocks to be successful

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    CaPTaiNPauL91
  13. Reidxrs

Reidxrs Otters All Time Legend

Ratings:
    +322 / 27 / -29
    1. What is your age? 21

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) s39 edm PAGM, s32 ahl PAGM, s28/29 chl gm

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) since s6 chl

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5.8

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

I understand and accept
      Managing makes LG alot more fun and interesting for me, Ive always wanted to try owning and build a solid org
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Obviously wanna win , also Just want the boys to have a good and fun overall experience playin for me and contend

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 6
    ReidersWeiners2
  14. JerDubzz

JerDubzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 40 / -41
    1. What is your age? 26 (yikes)

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Owner/GM for 1000 years

3. League Experience? 1000 years

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Sweet Lou won't bring back GM Connected so it's the closest I have to it.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a French Dynasty

• Winner x 15
    • Like x 13
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    jerdubzz
  15. UnreaIz-

UnreaIz- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -1
    1. 19

2. Blues GM last Season, ESHL, a lot of Qc league

3. 7 Seasons on LG, QcHL League for 10 Seasons

4. 6

5. Yes

6. I understand and Accept

7. Managing is fun for me, love building teams and be in 100% of the decision

8. Champs

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Ratings:
    +6,591 / 177 / -190
    What is your age? 29

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Many seasons of Owner, GM, AGM etc.

League Experience? Since Season 17

Knowledge of the Rulebook? Penalty at 9:05

Knowledge of League Forums? Yes.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? masochism

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? beat lemelin

• Like x 25
    • Winner x 10
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
  17. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 97 / -168
    and do everything gm for psn lgihl germany

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    ShlarcheyYT
  18. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,178 / 13 / -59
    1. What is your age?
      Many LGHL seasons of Owner/GM
    3. League Experience?
      A long time
      Yes

I understand and accept
      I enjoy ownership
      Stanley Cup

• Like x 21
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +3,841 / 66 / -179
    1. What is your age?
      Owned a bunch

3. League Experience?
      Since S2 of PSN, S33-37 on XB I think

Yeah

I do

Just throwing my name in the hat

Win

• Like Like x 26
    • Winner Winner x 13
    JClaus33
  20. Miike Scott

Miike Scott Living legend

Ratings:
    +1,356 / 120 / -230
    1. What is your age? 30

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Everything + everyones favorite s39 BOG

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 15+ seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? 7

Please ensure that you post that youunderstand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept.

I miss it

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Piss grizgoal the fuck off

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account