LGHL S40 LGHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG McDonald, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Swizz Wrld

Swizz Wrld Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 41 / -56
    1. What is your age? 30

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) s20 Ahl gm, s33 ahl gm, s32,37,38 chl owner
      season 37 mem cup champ
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 14 seasons

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
      I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      wish to move up and prove myself as a owner
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      my goals are to win the cup build a successful team, im willing to put in the time it takes into it

• Dumb x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Creative x 1
    Swizzyx61
  2. The AB Show

The AB Show Well-Known Member

Discord:
    The AB Show#3329
    Ratings:
    +171 / 5 / -18
    1. 24

2. AHL GM S38, S39. CHL Owner S34, S36, S37. CHL GM S33, S34

3. Since S26

4. 7

5. Yes

6. I Understand & Accept

7. I know how to build not only good teams, but teams that are fun to be a part of. Have had either finals appearances or deep playoff runs in each of my past 4 seasons running teams.

8. Third time's the charm I heard. Have lost in past 2 finals appearances. Want to win and want to keep building teams that are fun to be on.

**insert reverse sweep jokes/reactions**

• Like x 11
    • Dumb x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Yzerman Returns

Yzerman Returns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 31 / -58
    1. 25

2. NHL Owner S15 S16 S18 AHL GM 7 Seasons S38, S39. CHL Owner 6 Seasons

3. Since S14

4. 7

5. Yes

6. I Understand & Accept

7. I know how to build not only good teams, but teams that are fun to be a part of. Have had either finals appearances or deep playoff runs in each of my past 4 seasons running teams.

8. Want to win and want to keep building teams that are fun to play on

• Dumb x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,199 / 44 / -133
    You know the track record

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  5. Captaincobra979

Captaincobra979 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age ..25 years old

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)….. been gm and captain a few times !

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) , I’ve been in LG a very long time now , I started in season 13

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)…..6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?….. yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?….yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?… I’ve always wanted to take the next step in lg , and own a team

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?… try to put together a winning team!! , and of course to have fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. REAPZx74

REAPZx74 HI

Ratings:
    +173 / 19 / -29
    1. What is your age? 47

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? AGM SZN11, Owner SZN 12,13,17, and Owner WJC.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience? LG since season 10 and various other banana leagues
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5-6 I know where to go to find the answers
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Very knowledgeable.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To help develop players and to have fun
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To help players have fun and to make a competitive team.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    reapingxchaos
  7. xpht

xpht Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -7
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) I have been owner and GM in a couple different league but non in LG yet unfortunately

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I first signed up in LG season 7. Since i've a played a lot of seasons. I have also always been active in other league so i have a lot of league experiences

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I accept and Under stand

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to to extend my competitive level and have a nice team to spend nhl 22 with.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to draft a great team with great chemistry and have fun but stay competitive.

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    I have read and understand these and I accept them.

XPHT

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    No Streaming Account
  8. Dr Yargage

Dr Yargage Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dr Yargage#3328
    Ratings:
    +1,044 / 21 / -32
    What is your age?

Boomer

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

Been an owner since NHL 11 15+ times

League Experience?

Since NHL 11 VHL and LG

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Yes.

I have read the Rulebook multiple times before each season to be current on all loopholes - Knowledge Rating = 11

Knowledge of League Forums?

Yes

Yes I use advance user searches to find people LG profiles

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Yes.

"I Understand & Accept"

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I enjoy the new game and want to be a part of Ownership again on a game I enjoy more.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Make the playoffs, try to contend for Stanley cup.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    dryargage
  9. TheGodlyHaze

TheGodlyHaze Well-Known Member

Discord:
    purplehaze2513#1451
    Ratings:
    +99 / 12 / -17
    1. age? 29
    2. Management Experience? Owner in the chl since S23
    3. League experience? 20 seasons and 2 seasons in the SHL
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? 7
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand & Accept\
    7. Why do you to take Ownership Role within the LGHL? Id like to try it out
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? win & make playoffs

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Off tha Grid999

Off tha Grid999 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 25 / -43
    1. What is your age? - 36

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?- I haven’t managed in the LGHL, I’ve managed an LGBA NCAA team in summer 2020 as the owner, losing all but 1 game and winning the championship – I’ve also managed hockey teams in other leagues.
    (

3. League Experience?
    I’ve been in LG since 2014, not so much on the hockey side the last 2 years, but I played NHL 14,15,16, 19, and early 20 in LG. I believe we won a President’s cup in the CHL earlier in my career, and have been to the playoffs in all 3 leagues (N.A.C)

As far as the specifics of the Rulebook for hockey, I am not 100 % on anything , but when I was actively involved I was pretty clear on the rules. It would be something I’d have to skim and review, but I could pass a test if one was put in front of me.

I am familiar with the forums and the order of them, yes.

I understand and Accept.

Because I’ve been convinced to play again this year, and people I know have encouraged me to apply because of my social approach to management, I don’t tolerate toxicity on my teams, and I’d rather be in control than roll the dice and end up in a bad situation, as I have in the past. It was the same reasoning that led me to become an LGBA owner, and if you ask any of their BoGs about me, they would probably remember me as being a good, responsible owner.

1st and foremost to make sure that the people on my team are treated fairly, and that there is a team culture of positivity. I stopped signing up because I disagree with the cutthroat, win at all costs style of management that Is prevalent throughout the entire fabric of LG. I’ve had success, and without any bond to the people on my team, success feels hollow and meaningless. I’d like to be able to run a winning team that’s also not a toxic put of egomania. I’ve spoken to BoGs on the basketball side about this, and actually in open discussion too, and they agreed with my take on the culture, that LG Managers typically don’t treat their TC’s as people, they treat them more like commodities.

I want to run a team that makes people want to come back and play again next season, rather than one that is super talented but Is full of entitled, immature people. Winning is great but its not everything, and I know I possess the talents to enable both .

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Apoll0gy

Apoll0gy Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -5
    1. What is your age? 35

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? None

3. League Experience?
      I have experience in some 2k leagues (not here).

6, still studying.

Yes, I work from home and check the forums almost constantly for updates.

I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to build a quality team and find the best solutions to things like who plays best on what line etc. I also saw that more owners were needed.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To field a competitive team and secure a spot in the playoffs.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Ceel Makar

Ceel Makar Cal

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -2
    1. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

XBOX LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]
      1. What is your age? 21

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? No, but during my 3 seasons in the Buffalo organization I helped out a good amount.

3. League Experience? 4 seasons, I3HL, VCHL, I6HL

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6-7

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to run my team the way I think Lg teams should be run.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win the Cup, Have a good time with my players, and get a lot better at the new game.
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Cashedkush

Cashedkush Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 29

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager). Never in the LGHL, I've owned the last 3 seasons going from C to A now looking to own in the N.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?). 5 Seasons. Played in too many other leagues to name.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept". I understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Looking to own in the LGHL to challenge myself even further.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I'm looking to build a Stanley Cup contender, not just for this season but for multiple seasons going forward. And to get some under the radar talent up to the big league.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. UhadMEatHALO86

UhadMEatHALO86 Have an absolutely awesome day!

Discord:
    UhadMeAtHalo86#0552
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -8

XBOX LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]
    1. What is your age? 30
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) LGCHL 2 seasons owner, Komets.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 4 seasons in LG

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Team building is very fun to me. I like researching / finding pieces that fit together and creating a fun team environment to be a part of. Also competing at the highest level would be a blast.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Create an accepting team atmosphere full of positivity and general awesomeness. Also win games along the way :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    UhadMeAtHalo86
  15. AgentSooksta008

AgentSooksta008 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 5 / -29
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

LG Sabres GM for 5+ seasons since 2013, Canam Team Canada Owner 2014

League Experience?

SSHL Owner for 3 seasons. Player in VHL from 2009-2013, SSHL 2011-2013, LG on and off since 2010.

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?

Yes

Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Yes

"I Understand & Accept"

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

Looking forward to the challenge of building a team again within an organized league setting.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Win a title. Nothing less.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. WalshXbox

WalshXbox Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age?

None.

3. League Experience?
      2 seasons.

3/7.

No

I Understand & Accept.

I would like to participate in LG again this season and seeing as there are vacancies, figured I would put down my name in case it we get desperate for owners.

Have fun playing 6's, make some friends, win some games.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    No Streaming Account
  17. x Teravainen

x Teravainen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -2
    1. 20
    2. Previous League Management
      LGAHL AGM / LGCHL AGM
    1. League Experience +7 season

2. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? 7

3. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes

4. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I agree 100%

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur / I understand & Agree

5. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?I want New challenge On this league I want make my onw team !

6. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want make a team for Win a Cup ( and for for fun too )

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    mixter_kal
  18. Gletzky

Gletzky 99

Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -10
    1. 20
    2. nope but know how it works.
    3. over 8 seasons
    4. 7/7
    5. Yes
    6. yes i understand and accept
    7. to win cup
    8. to win cup

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    No Streaming Account
  19. GoodyWrld

GoodyWrld Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age? 18

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Owned an ESHL Team.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Just started two seasons ago.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).4-5 but I will learn more.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? It´s fun building your own team and I want to build a good team and make a run for playoffs.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Atleast make playoffs.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Draward x 97

Draward x 97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Draward x 97#5024
    Ratings:
    +101 / 11 / -17
    1. What is your age? 37

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? GM for Rochester Americans S36 & S37

3. League Experience? Started in season 18, came back in s32-s38 took s39 off and multiple other leagues

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes I work in IT so I'm on a computer all day and constantly check

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? There is currently vacancies and I want to challenge myself to build a solid squad with the hope we make it into the dance

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals would be to build an organization from top to bottom with a solid foundation and playoff success for seasons to come along with that creating a good team atmosphere with guys that want to be there and play for me. Playoffs would be the goal and we see what happens from there once you get in anything can happen.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    draward