s40 Pre-Bidding Management Group Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Fleury l8l, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Fleury l8l

Fleury l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +600 / 17 / -20
    I decided to take the time to make a quick ranking on where I think each management group stands entering bidding Wednesday night. These rankings are based on player skill, management ability, and their past history as managers. Please do not take offense. Goodluck in bidding.

31 - T. :team519: San Jose Barracuda :team519: - N/A, N/A
    N/A

31 - T. :team362: Iowa Wild :team362: - N/A, N/A
    N/A

30. :team393: Charlotte Checkers :team393: - @OOF Medic , @MasterAmerica

Medic and America return to LG after a rather long vacation. Because it has been so long and based on their personal stats/accomplishments, It is unlikely they make a run at the Calder.

29. :team390: Milwaukee Admirals :team390: - @xBishop I30I , @King Snazz8787

I first want to start off by saying props to Bishop on taking a team last second. However, due to his history and minimal experience in the AHL, he has a very large hill to climb if he wants a shot at a trophy

28. :team516: Stockton Heat :team516: - @FalconeFlame , @Obiwansz

I really don't know a whole lot about Falcone, but from what I can see on his profile, he may have been better off going into bidding. He was able to get Obstructionz as his AGM, but that might not make a big enough difference.

27. :team349: Rockford Ice Hogs :team349: - @cHELIOS-7x , @Zwigggy_

Chelios takes Rockford after gracefully saving Tucson last season. However, his management choice may put him behind the ball compared to other teams. This will be a good opportunity for us to see what Chelios can do with a team from the start.

26. :team315: Bridgeport Islanders :team315: - @LEBRONT0 , @At43

Bronto, like Bishop, stepped up last minute to fill a management hole. He was able to find a warm body to fill his AGM role pre-bidding. AT is a solid option. Bronto's minimal experience managing has me placing him in the bottom third.

25. :team307: Manitoba Moose :team307: - @SQUADCAV16 , @Bush x 92

Returning after a rather disappointing season, Squadcav has taken the Moose again. Hopefully, he decides to add some new players this time and bidding and not just build his s38 CHL team again.

24. :team617: Springfield Thunderbirds :team617: - @Kovitar , @twilightx57x

Kovitar makes the jump from the CHL and picks up a solid AGM to start the season. His long history in the league should help him, but it may also hurt him.

23. :team299: Grand Rapids Griffins :team299: - @Darthy WRLD , @Volt x

Darth takes over GRG after a lackluster return to LG last season. His AGM choice could have been better. That along with his history in LG slots him at #23.

22. :team314: Hartford Wolfpack :team314: - @Caza Bombay , @Dradle Jay II

Caz FINALLY makes the jump to the A and brings his buddy Jay with him. Rumors circled early in the offseason that Caz possibly was going to be teaming up with a London Knight Mem Cup winner, but it seems Caz chose a different route. His vast experience should help him build a solid team.

21. :team317: Cleveland Monsters :team317: - @Baker I22I , @LE SOlGNEUR

Baker returns to AHL management after a disappointing season. Hopefully, he can learn from his mistakes in bidding last season and start off on two feet.

20. :team410: Utica Comets :team410: - @Draward x 97 , @KeepYourChinUp

Draward returns to LG and takes over the Utica Comets. KeepYourChinUp is a solid AGM option, but not solid enough to place him in the top half. Expect Utica to be a solid team from season start to season end.

19. Texas Stars - @Suge I91I , @K X N E 8 8

Hat Trick and Suge move up from the C. Their knowledge of the player base and LG should help them get a good start in bidding. Expect Suge to pick up some of his "hometown friends and family".

18. :team312: Rochester Americans :team312: - @iFarmerFran , @kibberts77

A management duo, I was happy to see move up, Fran and Kibbets, should build a competitive team and possibly even be division contenders. They ran a tight ship in Iowa the last few seasons, I expect nothing less in Rochester.

17. :team778: Laval Rocket :team778: - @l xMavaria l , @EL D 18

Mavaria gets away from Yzerman and picks up EL D to help. EL D is one of the more knowledgeable managers in the A and as per usual, will have very good bidding. The mix of EL D's LG index and Mavaria's skill should make Laval a very competitive team.

16. Henderson Silver Knights - @Gletzky , @xFlobes

Gletzy takes a team after a rather successful season on Rockford. Flobes makes the jump leaving Kookz behind. It will be interesting to see if Flobes is ready for the A. Although I do think Gletz will do most of the work in Henderson.

15. :team298: Toronto Marlies :team298: - @Dip City Don , @m3x1cAn NiNjA

To be honest, the glory days of Dip City Don and Mexican Ninja are from before my time on LG, but I have heard good things. Hopefully, they are able to take advantage of some bidding resources and build a good team out in bidding, despite being away from management for some time.

14. :team777: Belleville Senators :team777: - @l KhaaN l , @Fullsend3174

Similar to Caz, Khaan FINALLY makes the jump to the A. Khaan picks a very good AGM in Fullsend who should be a pillar of their d-core. I expect a lot from Khaan this season. Let's see if he meets those expectations.

13. :team517: Ontario Reign :team517: - @Cam19 , @Vahey x 19

A likely overlooked duo of Cam and Vahey take Ontario this season. Both were on solid playoff teams last season and look to continue that success this season.

12. :team309: Syracuse Crunch :team309: - @BozWPG , @cabcavlax1

Last season Boz ranked himself at #10 and the only reason he's in a similar range this season is because of his AGM. Cab is instantly a top d-man in the A this season, especially with the shallow pool of d-men. If Boz can make some smarter trades, Syracuse could be a dangerous team.

11. Palm Springs Firebirds - @Dugzz l67l , @BeviMerchant

Duggz takes his own team after having a very good season in Colorado. Bevi is an excellent choice as AGM. Dugzz's vast knowledge of LG on both consoles should give him the upper hand in bidding.

10. :team302: Lehigh Valley Phantoms :team302: - @Sham x 19 , @BigPaulerBrand

The CHLevelanders return after their Calder Cup-winning season in s38. This time Pauler gets to do it with Sham. Expect this team to drop 15m off the hop on AHL Star, Killa K /s.

9. :team518: San Diego Gulls :team518: - @xFalsexHopex , @I Risto I

Shocking to nobody, False is back for his 7th(?) season in management in a row. His move to the AHL went rather successfully eclipsing the 100-point total. However, will he be able to find success in the postseason? Riso should help him get a headstart in bidding with the shallow pool of defensemen.

8. :team625: Colorado Eagles :team625: - @Josh55777 , @v FrosTiC

Josh and Frostic return as management after a brief vacation. Based on their history, they should build a very good and complete hockey team

7. Abbotsford Canucks - @BartIettt , @Peck l87l

Bartlett takes his own team after 2 seasons with KillaMilla. As expected he takes his partner in crime, Peck, as his AGM. KillaMilla seemed to be the brains of the Checkers and Heat the past few seasons. Let's see if Bartlett can do it himself.

6. :team350: Hershey Bears :team350: - @Spacelessbark , @OG Mr ProdiGy

Space and Mr. Prod are one of the better duos in the A. Prod is easily one of the best free contracts in the A. Expect this team to be a major contender.

5. :team515: Bakersfield Condors :team515: - @MarnerToTavares , @Mild Spice

Marner and Spice take a team after a successful season on Belleville. Are they able to piece together a team now that they are managers? We know they will put up the points.

4. :team618: Tucson Roadrunners :team618: - @Laporshkin , @Drover2

Lapo coming off his Mem Cup-winning season takes over Tucson and picks up a former Eddie Shore winner in Drover. Both managers have a vast knowledge of the player base so expect them to be one of the top teams all season long.

3. :team395: Chicago Wolves :team395: - @Eamonn , @WeddingJUN

Eamonn and Jun move from Newfoundland to Chicago for their next challenge. They arguably constructed the best roster on paper last season in the CHL but fell short in the playoffs. Expect them to be one of, if not the best teams in the A this season, that is if they can not choke!

2. :team352: Providence Bruins :team352: - @Kerfoot I15I , @RY0NN

Fly and Ryan take over Providence and are easily a top management duo. Fly being arguably the most experienced manager in this class propels Providence to the top. Expect Providence to be full steam ahead now that Fly and Ryan are in full control, unlike last season.

1. :team301: Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins :team301: - @vBxnditt , @I Kessel x 81 l

Coming in at No. 1 is Wilkes Barre. The Eddie Shore winner, Bandit, and one of the more experienced players/managers in Kessel take a team together. Although I would have liked to see one if not both move up, this team should be a nightmare to play against. I would be shocked if they do not come out as the top dogs of their division.

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. vBxnditt

vBxnditt Member

Discord:
    vBxnditt#8624
    Ratings:
    +158 / 6 / -9
    <3

• Like Like x 1
    vbxnditt
  3. tbeattt

tbeattt itswillee is the goat

Ratings:
    +507 / 34 / -77
    providence on top again as expected

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tbeat11
  4. Hansum Horty

Hansum Horty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hansum_horty#0
    Ratings:
    +831 / 54 / -127
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Draward x 97

Draward x 97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Draward x 97#5024
    Ratings:
    +117 / 14 / -23
    Great write-up @Fleury l8l

Good luck to everyone in bidding and good luck this season!

draward
  6. Baker I22I

Baker I22I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 3 / -18
    Keep it going man, love the media presence.

Baker22TV
  7. EL D 18

EL D 18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 8 / -7
    Lucky for me i have a brain cause i have no skills lol... Can you put me in 12th in ranking but out of the playoff so I can feel like last season ?
    Continu media on aime ça !!!

No Streaming Account
  8. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Salty#8634
    Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    can confirm that after last night the glory days are not behind @Dip City Don

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Good media brah, but @Josh55777 and @v FrosTiC should be higher imo. Both were a top F and D when they played and that was a more stacked AHL a couple seasons ago. I expect to see this team in the finals. Bark and OG are a top 3 duo talent wise too.

ChiSouthSiderr
  10. Fleury l8l

Fleury l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +600 / 17 / -20
    Its been a few seasons with a rather larger CHL pool of players to pick from. That was my reasoning. Had they managed more recently, they would be in the top 5-7 without a doubt.

No Streaming Account
  11. Buzloh

Buzloh most hated & underrated

Discord:
    buzloh#0
    Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -12
    me name gletzy

No Streaming Account
  12. xxtrimmyxx

xxtrimmyxx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +413 / 3 / -15
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    Thanks for the media! Don and Ninja will have a good team.

persinger92
  14. Raymond l23l

Raymond l23l Wagwon

Ratings:
    +184 / 26 / -158
    :team519:
    Gerbe x 42
    Ennis x 63

Cheers!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    dm me for seattle org aka palm springs if ur in bidding and why you should be on my ahl team!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    ShlarcheyYT