S5 Ownership Application

Discussion in 'LGBA PSN' started by Nekski, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Nekski

Nekski Basketball Director of Operations and CHL BoG

Ratings:
    +667 / 13 / -12
    If you’re looking to own a NBA in the upcoming season on 2k20, then this is the thread. All applicants may have to take a test to help decide who should and should not be an owner.

In order to apply please give us the following information that we need below:

LG League experience:

LG Management experience:

Have you ever been banned (any League)?

* If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned?

* If so, what for?

Have you ever been placed on the NML?

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?

Any post that are either non relevant or joke posts (at the discretion of current staff) will result in mutes on the site and/or lgba discord and the post deletion.

No Streaming Account
  2. Deadlyone910

Deadlyone910 Solid all around player.

Ratings:
    +29 / 4 / -4
    LG Experience- 2 years
    GM - Carolina / mainly managed everything..
    never been banned
    never been banned from chat box
    I would be a great fit for a owner.i basically owned Carolina and ran everything..Looking to put together a competitive team to win the chip in 2K20... I already know the rules any scoring.

• Like Like x 1
    Deadlyone910
  3. KNOXVILLEDORE94

KNOXVILLEDORE94 That Dude

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    One played 1 season and in ncaa league now
    No LG management experience
    Never been banned
    Never been placed on nml
    Love basketball and have a passion for the game. Good teammate and solid leader. Have played in other leagues as well so i have a good feel for comp pro-am. Very active as well

No Streaming Account
  4. Jlm1410

Jlm1410 Unknown as always

Discord:
    jlm1410#0787
    Ratings:
    +421 / 14 / -43
    LG League experience:
    Nhl since s1
    Fifa since s1
    NBA since s1

LG Management experience: nhl manager for 7 seasons, fifa bog and commissioner for 3, nba owner and bog

Yes
    * If so, what for?
    Had a player removed but the picture wasnt correct in the proof

Yes

* If so, what for?
    Copying someone

Yes
    I am always around and this league has been a priority for me since we were able to get it back up and running, I know all of the manager tools and the best ways to building a successful team.
    Ps. Suns or wolves plz <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jlm1410gaming
  5. Furix24

Furix24 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    1 season
    Agm for Miami heat
    No
    No
    No
    I feel like I can bring a random team together to be competitive and have a winning season!!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Jbone151577

Jbone151577 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -3
    Played for the Lakers
    1 season as the Tennessee vols owner.
    I put all into my job. No slacking. And to have fun and be competitive. I like to build teams and friendship cause basketball is all about team work. So I hold everybody accountable to the team position. Hopefully I showed I can bring enjoyment to the site and fire to make ppl want to compete in NBA2k20 if I get a team. I follow rules and ask questions if I don't know answer.
    If I got a team I would love the Memphis grizzlies or spurs or Houston or hawks.

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx I Just Wanna Be Great!

Discord:
    IJustWannaBGreat#9396
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    *LG League experience:

I have 3 seasons in LGCHL Psn
    1 Season in LGBA PSN

LG Management experience:

I have been a AGM in LGCHL once before

* If so, what for?

I have been banned once before, because i step down as a AGM in the LGCHL.
    Due to guys being very rudely and a unorganized team that did alot fighting with one another. The league staff came to me about and we discussed it and i decided to step down as AGM.

No, i have not

No, i have not

I could be a great candidate for management, because i can bring alot of energy to the league and management. I came in as a AGM in my own eyes for the Detroit Pistons last season for Splash. He let me bring in a couple guys from a league that i use to run and we completely dominated and built a great team to take the title last season. I also feel, that im a great candidate because i can bring in alot more guys in from the 2k community to help grow the league even more. Splash, my old owner can vouch for me and tell you as well that im a solid candidate. I was a little late last season on trying to be a owner, but i think it worked out better for me holding out. I was able to learn more about the league and the players thats in the league, now i feel like i can be a great owner and representation for the league.

thanks

• Like Like x 1
    Xx_at_ezzz_xx
  8. CC13

CC13 Bot

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -6

LG League experience: I've been in LG for 2 seasons. Both times I've led the league in total mutes, mutes per game and probably eggplant emojis posted, even though Nekski decided to stop the latter of those. Both seasons I've played in the playoffs, both seasons I've played like ass in the playoffs (1st season was just shit, latter got cucked by life). Would love the chance to outdo myself this upcoming season, and surpass my single season mute record.

LG Management experience: 1 year. 1st seed. Saints/Rockets levels of post season fuckery.

* If so, what for?

* If so, what for? I don't think so? If the discord counts too then it depends on what you count as a ban. I've heard folks call mutes bans and whatnot, so yeah. If they do count as bans then last I checked I had a hundred or so of those.

Have you ever been placed on the NML? Idk what the NML is but it sounds like a bad thing so probably

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I (with a lot of help from cross) got my team to the first seed last season. Would've won if there weren't noticeable issues. I was able to communicate a lot less than other managers and still did a fine job. Love me or hate me (or both ( ˘ ³˘)❤) I did my job better than a lot of others. I also hate little bitches who think they're special while averaging less than 10 points in the NCAA league, so I think I'm a fairly not totally shitty decision maker.

Dunno if I'm supposed to post this, only team I'm interested in is the Rockets. Thanks babe

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Im_your_dad25

Im_your_dad25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    LG league experience:
    1 season LGCHL
    1 season LGBA
    1 season NCAA

LG management experience: 1 season as owner of mizzou in LGNCAA were 6th seed lost first game to Michigan.

Been banned: no

Have you been chatbox banned: no

Been on NML: no

Why you would be a good owner: I scouted week and a half before the draft only other team to do that was Tennessee, I played with the most amount of active dudes who didn’t ghost at last minute and those of us that did show up and actually played, played with heart and most the time those were the games we won. But also I think I did I pretty good job with owning a team in ncaa the only thing that set me back was my GM not helping me at all but I also like to finalize everything myself.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. WaveCrusader316

WaveCrusader316 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

LG League experience: Started at the end of Season 3 LGBA PSN

LG Management experience: AGM on the Bucks

Have you ever been banned (any League)? No

Have you been chat box banned? No

Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I'm pretty organized, I care about my team's success, and I want to(Highly driven and motivated).

Btw If the league gets expanded, I really want the Nuggets!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account