S5 Ownership Application

Discussion in 'LGBA PSN' started by Nekski, Aug 11, 2019.

1. MDConMan

MDConMan PSN S12 Tucson GM, SNP PSN Commissioner

Ratings:
    +80 / 5 / -18

LG League experience:
    LGHL PSN S6-S11
    LGWJC PSN S3-4
    LGBA PSN S3-4
    LGFA PSN (whatever this last season was)

LG Management experience:
    LGWJC PSN S4 Owner (Gold Medal)
    LGAHL PSN S10 AGM (45 wins)
    Current SNP PSN Commissioner (25+ weeks plus setting up the ASG’s/Prospect Games thru FNP/SNP the past two seasons)

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for?
    Never been banned.

Have you been chat box banned? * If so, what for?
    Never been banned.

Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    Never been placed on NML.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?
    I am a dedicated member committed to growing all three phases of the League I get involved with (the League itself, my team, and the players).

I am looking to step that involvement up this season, and be a positive force in this section of LG. I have a vision for the playstyle I would want to build my team around, and I prioritize communication and positive relationships both within my organization and with others.

I believe I would bring my passion, dedication, communication, and discipline to be a positive example of how to run a competitive organization to the league and help grow additional future managers as the league expands going forward. I am not looking to be one-and-done. I want to invest my time into the future of this.

MDConMan
  2. Rifleman_Chizz

Rifleman_Chizz Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LG league experience- 2 years.
    LG management experience- previously owned the Portland trailblazer last season.
    I’ve never been banned in no other leagues.
    I’ve never been banned in the chat box either.
    Never been placed on NML.
    I feel like I can be a good canadate for management because I’m always consistent with the other owners, always on time with communication and games, and always good managing my team no matter how many bad situations I’m handed I always handle it to my best.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. SayTito99

SayTito99 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    LG League experience: 1 Season

LG Management experience: Have not been a manager in this league

Have you ever been banned (any League)? No

* If so, what for?

Have you been chat box banned? No

* If so, what for?

Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?

I understand the rules of the league. I have the time to take this serious. I've owned a 2K team that has been competitive in previous 2K's. I understand how to manage several personalities.

Any post that are either non relevant or joke posts (at the discretion of current staff) will result in mutes on the site and/or lgba discord and the post deletion.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account