S7 Atlantic Division Preview

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by mrtryhard98NHL, Feb 18, 2018.

1. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,297 / 21 / -57
    My first true contribution to the LG forums. Here's how I see the Eastern Atlantic shaping up this season. Thanks to @bdeez_nutz for the inspiration, so of course GIFs are included. Hope y'all like reading:

1) :team617: - Springfield Thunderbirds
    [​IMG]
    The S6 Eastern Conference regular season champions have been heavily re-tooled, yet still look primed to shut down the Eastern Atlantic again.

Forwards - A

Departures
    @marshk1
    @M-L-N83
    @Xx_Johnny84Qc_xX

Additions
    @TAITERx32
    @ae_MuSe
    @Apperation

Hard to argue that this team doesn't have the best forward group in the division. With the line of @Shortshadey14 / @xTwister71 / @mrtryhard98NHL returning, Springfield keeps a line that did heavy damage last season. Along with the addition of @Apperation, and with @Gwood_Boys still around, this team carries three forwards that were either NHL regulars last season, or were top-15 in AHL scoring. If the Thunderbirds ever get in trouble this season, it certainly won't be because of offensive production, which is why this group has been given an A.

Defencemen - B

Departures
    @Iceblock84
    @Kepler14733
    @Ajax32123
    @BuRGeR
    @Thunder_Thums

Additions
    @airborneCUJO
    @ll 72 ll
    @JBask
    @lxWaRpAtHxl
    @nitram308

The Thunderbirds will be icing nearly a brand-new defence corps this season, and were close to having it entirely new before trading for the S6 All-Star @HorrorSeen. I don't see the problems for this group being their skill, as this is a group with a nice mix of long-time players in @ll 72 ll, players returning to LG such as @lxWaRpAtHxl, and rookies such as @nitram308. The reason why I'm pumping the brakes on this group and giving them a B is the fear of having so many different teammates that the chemistry may not present itself. However, if GM @TAITERx32 figures out his pairings early enough, and these defencemen find their chemistry, this defence will be a group that gives Springfield a true two-way edge.

Goalies - C-

Departures
    @kucheran1214
    @Baconweave

Additions
    @DrOz2385
    @Shaker-8- (?)

The goaltending is a tricky one to grade. Springfield brought in @DrOz2385 who played for Montreal last season, and while his numbers were down for S6, the Thunderbirds hope that he can bring back his S4 and S5 self that posted respectable 3.15 and 3.16 GAAs. The problem lies in the fact that Oz is the only goalie on this team's roster, as I only listed @Shaker-8- due to him being their only goaltender on TC. So while I could go on and on with what I think about the Thunderbirds goaltending situation, I can't stick with this C- grade until I see who GM @TAITERx32 brings in as the second goaltender. (Note: as of writing this the Thunderbirds have picked up @Big superkid as their second goaltender, so bump the grade up to a C just for having two goalies on the roster)

X-Factor: Easily has to be @HorrorSeen. With the turnover that the Springfield defence has going into this season, it's up to him to bring his steady self to play, and put up another All-Star season for the TBirds.

Conclusion: The team has more than enough firepower to be the cream of this division's crop again, but with enough returning players that feel the sting from being ousted in the first round of S6 by the 8th seed Checkers, they may have that extra bit of motivation that will stick with them throughout S7.

2) :team301: - Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins

[​IMG]
    @IxI-Toffoli-IxI went out fishing in the off-season and ended up catching a big Cuda in @cornect57. Now the Baby Pens roster looks to take a huge step forward after barely missing the playoffs in S6.

Forwards - A-

Departures

@big_tony666
    @Bigkountry57
    @Jmiichh-Qc
    @gariepy36
    @Man-Bear-Pig
    @cammaller_13
    @SliestGibbon659

Additions

@cornect57
    @francey2325
    @afro_5amurai_454
    @Agent-X-555
    @slapshotking902
    @Daylight99
    @Jayscott555

GM @IxI-Toffoli-IxI went crazy with gutting out his forwards, and I'm a big fan of the additions he brought in. Obviously, the star of the seven forwards brought in is @cornect57. When you lead the AHL in goals, and 2nd place is 20 goals behind you, you deserve the hype. But not only is there the top-end talent with him, GM (and S6 All-Star) @IxI-Toffoli-IxI, and the former Pittsburgh Penguin @Testify911, but the Baby Pens put 4.5 million into the returning to LG @Jayscott555. I also think snagging @afro_5amurai_454 for 500k will turn into a great steal for Wilkes Barre Scranton. I'm not too familiar with the rest of these forwards, but knowing enough of their depth and having @IxI-Toffoli-IxI / @cornect57 as your 1-2 punch is enough for me to give this forward group an A-.

Defencemen - C+

Departures

@Dixdirt
    @The_Real_Teal
    @Twigster100590 (technically)
    @beernpickles

@xBBoeser

Additions

@ae_Casso
    @GOAT_Seanor
    @Mcdavid-o-97-o
    @McDix24
    @LRKrazyLR
    @SenatorsFan

I said @IxI-Toffoli-IxI went crazy with gutting out his forwards. He went INSANE with gutting out his defencemen, and full props to him for not being afraid to do it. The Baby Pens do have seven D-men on their roster at the moment but I'll pretend to do this grade of C+ as if all seven stayed. First off, the only returning defenceman is @Seedoftavares, who is a great building block for this defence corps, as he averaged a -1.4 G/T per game last season. This team will have a 500k army on the backend, with the only two not conforming to that notion in @ae_Casso, who put up a stellar record in S6 with the North Bay Battalion of 21-0-3, and @LRKrazyLR, who averaged -1.26 G/T in S6 with the Providence Bruins. My problem with this defence is that the guys who need to be on top are unproven, while the defencemen that are proven have only put up average Top-4 numbers. So while I think these Baby Pen defencemen will be solid, I have trouble seeing them be great or amazing.

Goalies - A-

Departures

@DrNash8
    @Illgill89

Additions

@Twigster100590 (technically)
    @penguin_leaf319

Best goalie in the division, best goalie grade in the division. It's as simple as that. If three seasons away from the position, @Twigster100590 comes back in between the pipes for the first time since goaltending for the Memorial Cup-wnning S4 Val d'Or Foreurs. Backing up Twigster will be rookie @penguin_leaf319, who put up a 29-10-2 record with an .822 SV% and 2.49 GAA in Charlottetown. This team is set for the season with this tandem in between the pipes.

X-Factor: I'll go with @ae_Casso for the Baby Pens. My opinion can quickly change on this Wilkes Barre Scranton defence if his CHL game translates to the AHL, and he turns into their #1 D-man.

Conclusion: This division will turn into a two-horse race by Week 5. Give me Springfield and Wilkes-Barre sprinting until the very end, but there's too much continuity in those TBirds forwards for the torch of the Eastern Atlantic to be passed on. But @IxI-Toffoli-IxI has done more than enough on paper to get this team comfortably in the playoffs.

3) :team302: - Lehigh Valley Phantoms

[​IMG]

GM @bdeez_nutz dove into the bargain bin and picked up spare parts from around the league, and it'll work just fine for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.

Forwards - B-

Departures

@atlknights21
    @EfFxYOxCouCH
    @Jmencalisss9
    @Fiilzy-
    @Bossy_22_
    @TOROK15
    @Ch1ps_Ah0y_59
    @Mathqc22

@Navyynick

Additions

@Inbound24
    @Johnkenney01
    @stiffler-81
    @BarDownDaily
    @marshk1
    @shockers2004
    @bdeez_nutz
    @puckzone

@troy2499

A complete forward unit change for the Phantoms going into S7, and that alone damages their changes against the big two of this division, in my opinion. But let's look at who this team did pick up this season. @bdeez_nutz, whether he was trying to or not, was very strategic with his additions at forward. He took a 2 points-per-game player in @marshk1 from Springfield, and then he took one of S6 Charlotte's main wingers in @stiffler-81, adding to his team within the division. Then he tested his luck and put a 500k bid on @troy2499 as he changes from defence to right wing, and I could easily see this paying instant dividends for Lehigh Valley. Add another player from the S6 Battalion in the mix with @shockers2004, a former 60-goal scorer in @puckzone, and a new AGM in @BarDownDaily that put up 72 points last season, and all of a sudden this forward group looks like a real sleeper, earning a B- grade.

Defencemen - C-

Departures

@Theekevv88
    @PlusSizePounder
    @xOneTimer
    @McLean-16

@x-_price-31_-x

Additions

@Timmycdogg
    @B-raded
    @XxTommygunxX
    @Adamd777

@Magicgamer26

It's another defensive corps where there's pieces, but I don't know if it has that top-end talent. It also boasts the only returning player on the team in @zTaylorHall4z. The Phantoms bring in three CHL S6 defencemen in @B-raded, @XxTommygunxX and @Magicgamer26. Lehigh Valley also brings in a new AGM in @Timmycdogg, who had just a -3 G/T in the tough Western Central last season. I give these defencemen a C- on paper, but I see the potential for them to have a bend but not break style that bodes well with a lot of their giveaway/takeaway ratios.

Goalies - B

Departures

@MrPenguin30
    @Craig_D85

Additions

@Red_Raider_2145
    @Gbhockeyboy

Right away, I'll say that I think Lehigh Valley's goalies will keep that defence afloat. @Red_Raider_2145 gets out of that Western Central, and he's going to shine playing in the East. Another rookie goaltender for a backup in @Gbhockeyboy, who has posted a stellar season in S5 CHL while also seeing his numbers go back down to average level in S6 CHL. I don't see this as too much of a knock on this goaltending tandem, as it's going to be @Red_Raider_2145 crease regardless. B grade.

X-Factor: I could go someone on defence here for sure, I could go with @Red_Raider_2145, but I'm going to go with @marshk1 as Lehigh Valley's X-Factor. His offensive game never had a true chance to grow in Springfield during Sesaon 6, and since he looks like at the very least a top-six forward on this team, he'll get the opportunity to put up the points.

Conclusion: Front-runner on paper of the 3-4-5 group that I see in the division. The 4 (fourth place) being...

4) :team352: - Providence Bruins
    [​IMG]

The Datsyuk award winner @StanleysCup is now a Bruin, instantly turning into the heart of a plucky Providence team.

Forwards - C+

Departures
    @Advancedhuman
    @Snoop_651
    @Chriz1265443
    @jansta-dude
    @MajorDixieRect
    @Full_melt707
    @WateryDolphin77

Additions
    @BReWsKiiS
    @Bardownbeauty19
    @Jimbo1616
    @StanleysCup
    @FUQT
    @chaRbennn
    @No Friills

Scoring by committee will be the M-O of the Providence Bruins this season. They'll roll out three decent lines, but to me there's no line that will blow you away. Looking at this group, the big add contract-wise was obviously @StanleysCup, one of the best defensive forwards in the AHL. GM @FUQT comes in as their best offensive player, putting up 2.16 points/game with the Boston Bruins in S6. Some returning players in @BlakeDangles and @fred_spence, along with the addition of @Jimbo1616, and these forwards will be solid. I just don't see that top-end talent however, which means a C+ grade.

Defencemen - B

Departures
    @Hell_hound_8914
    @LRKrazyLR
    @Hksevo
    @JoeWink13
    @Stryker_joe

Additions
    @2TROUT
    @KASHED006
    @KillerCookie993
    @Bart_MDA666
    @MarcoFever19
    @Omn1ous

Great job by @FUQT to completely re-do this defence, and I see it shaping up similar to how Springfield's defence will be. Have to find chemistry, have to find which pairings work and which don't, but the talent is there. Picked up a defenceman who can rack up the points in @Omn1ous, which will tremendously help out their forwards. Has a 4-season NHL veteran in @KillerCookie993 on the roster, making this two an easy first pairing. Two rookies on the roster, along with a S6 NHLer in @KASHED006 and former Griffin @2TROUT rounds out a defensive corps that will do just fine in this division.

Goalies - C+

Departures
    @AhL_Allstar-3
    @Bill_E_Creasey

Additions
    @PEACEKEEPER500
    @tibod68

Was really tempted to give this tandem a grade in the Bs, but I'll conservative with this one. The tandem consists of @PEACEKEEPER500, a rookie netminder that put up a great record of 24-10-3 in the CHL last season, along with an .831 SV% and 2.40 GAA, and @tibod68, the veteran of this tandem. Has put up some decent numbers throughout his career, but the time spent in the CHL last season makes me hesitate a bit. So then that leads to...

X-Factor: Easy choice for me here in @PEACEKEEPER500. It'll be a simple formula: CHL play translate to the AHL = a competitive Providence team. CHL play doesn't translate to the AHL + burden placed on @tibod68 to be a true starter = my hesitation being correct.

Conclusion: I like the depth, but I want to see if someone can break out for them offensively this season and record north of 75-80 points. If they can get that, then the sky is the limit and placing them 4th will make me look like a fool.

5) :team350: - Hershey Bears
    [​IMG]

Forwards - B

Departures
    @Jbone070789
    @parisienne1980
    @Badou06
    @chiuxjai
    @Buildingwhat
    @iLegend_Trippy
    @Khalofatso

Additions
    @bottle_man
    @xXDuFrEsNe27Xx
    @Squall227
    @Mitch_Marner16
    @x_LightTheLamp_x
    @Moves_Like_Miley
    @TH3 0N3 l24l

Right away, I'll say that this forward group is why I see the division shaping up as the TBirds-Penguins 1-2, and then you get this 3-4-5 group of Lehigh Valley, Providence, and now Hershey. A nice pick-up in @xXDuFrEsNe27Xx to bolster their top line, the returning @Joiridz, and the enigma known as @Moves_Like_Miley (a.k.a. that name that I can never pronounce with all of the I's and l's and all that), will bring this time some high-end power to contend. Mix in depth pieces with the experience of @bottle_man, another S6 Battalion in @TH3 0N3 l24l, and GM @Squall227, and this is a great forward unit that the Bears have.

Defencemen - D+

Departures
    @Gamer_085
    @GamingRendo
    @Hartstopper
    @smyles57
    @iLLuminOttie

Additions
    @Lunchboxhero_
    @Slo_Mobius
    @Stlcujo
    @woeisme2185
    @Jbturf69

I'll keep this short and sweet. This is why they're my 5th place of the 3-4-5. You either have defencemen with experience, and none of it strikes me as Top-2 material, or you have a rookie. Simple as that, the challenge is out there to prove that you're undeserving of the first D grade.

Goalies - C+

Departures
    @Fedorov91X

Additions
    @CANUCK_420

Similar situation to Providence. I like the returning goaltender in @DirtyBird2012, but when his whole defence is new then that fact goes out the window. Just like Providence again, you have a rookie goaltender in @CANUCK_420, who put up a nice record in S6 CHL going 25-7-3, posting a .798 SV% and a 2.87 GAA. If he can translate it to the AHL, and these forwards do their thing and give him some goal support, then Hershey will be just fine in between the pipes.

X-Factor: It's my predictions/preview so I'll do what I want. The whole defence is my X-Factor. If they can be competent, this team challenges for a playoff spot.

Conclusion: In a one-game playoff, they'd beat Providence. In a whole season, I'm not so sure.

6) :team393: - Charlotte Checkers
    [​IMG]
    The underdogs stay as underdogs. The Checkers start off my bottom-3 of the division.

Forwards - C+

Departures
    @l0lCorbzzl3l
    @EPICxSKILLZY
    @sfcman
    @stiffler-81
    @alexander1032
    @No Friills
    @Snipe_2_Kill_27

Additions
    @c-fo-fizzle
    @M-L-N83
    @XipassuscoreX
    @DrtMcGrt
    @Chaos_Rider
    @martinboo72
    @Panetta55
    @SmearedPap

These will get shorter and shorter as we move down. Top-end talent in @XipassuscoreX and @Customs_lll gets them a C+ from me, but it's hard not to look at the depth and wonder how losing @EPICxSKILLZY will affect how well these forwards rise to the occasion. In my opinion, the division lost its best player with Skillzy gone, and I can't help but look at this forward group and think that it's a shell of its S6 Eastern Conference Champions-self.

Defencemen - D

Departures
    @Boston_Rulez
    @DarthGotenks45

Additions
    @platypus124

Most noticeable problem with this defence: there's only five on the roster currently. The season starts tomorrow and they only have 5 roster defencemen, so that's a huge red flag to me. Same exact story of what Hershey's problems are on defence for me, but if there's any team that can make this D grade look bad, it's the underdog Checkers.

Goalies - D+

Departures
    @godofamerica13
    @TheFlyers1992

Additions
    @wesmess755
    @Xx-Tarr-xX-21

Two goaltenders are brought in that racked up a total of 3 games played last season. Really shouldn't even be giving a grade as I have no clue what to expect, but I'll chuck a D+ out there anyways. Interested to see how this'll play out through the season.

X-Factor: I'll go with the obvious one here in @XipassuscoreX. The only forward on this roster with a contract above 1 million, if he lives up to it while getting some help from forwards like @Customs_lll, this team will make noise offensively.

Conclusion: They'll give teams some competition, and there's enough variables that change them from 6th to a playoff spot, but I can't justify it right now.

7) :team314: - Hartford Wolf Pack
    [​IMG]

Forwards - C

Departures
    @MyNamesMino
    @playmaker x 7
    @focus7d-_-b
    @KStormmmmmmmmmmm
    @Pulverize_vL

Additions
    @BloodDemon_9
    @Dysfunction07
    @GalchyTheBeast27
    @Boss77x_O
    @Intro9999
    @frite069
    @Joeynova22

Really like that @GalchyTheBeast27 contract. For 1.25 million, it could turn out to be a real bargain. @DR_T_BAGG gets a well-deserved return to the Pack, and @ceeg87 coughed up 6.75 million to land @Intro9999, just for him to turn into an AGM without a contract. Not bad. Some pieces in the group I like, some I don't mind, overall it's not a bad group, it's just doesn't have that top-end talent I'd like to see in a team.

Defencemen - C+

Departures
    @commodore0822
    @MIKEHANCHO56
    @Im-beast-ur-not_
    @Kingbloodpa23

Additions
    @ceeg87
    @MoIesterStaIIone
    @Blderunner_GT
    @Cshirk85

Same story as their forwards: there are pieces I like, and some I don't mind. But I will say this defence group does have the edge over their forward group. Interested to see how @Blderunner_GT does in the AHL season after playing S6 in Sarnia, but seeing that he put up a 17-3-0 record I'm sure he'll be fine. I like the complimentary players in @Cshirk85 and @TheShoeMoney, and along with GM @ceeg87, it'll be a decent back end in Hartford.

Goalies - D

Departures
    @JBrodeur435
    @Speedytdawg88

Additions
    @Boxingmmajunki
    @The_Real_Teal

C and C+ grades for their forwards and defenceman, how could they be 7th? Well, here's where my doubts kick in. Two 500k goalies, one in @The_Real_Teal that only has 5 regular season LG games as a goaltender, and a rookie in @Boxingmmajunki that posted decent but not overwhelming numbers in the CHL with Peterborough for S6. My doubts are strong, and I'll give it a D, but it all could just be a mastermind plan of @ceeg87 and I fell into the trap.

X-Factor: The big contract would've made him a definite X-Factor, but I'll still make it @Intro9999. His NHL experience is there, he's proven to have a playmaker's touch in the AHL, so I'd like to see both come together this season in Hartford, and show the league that he's a top centre.

Conclusion: They get 7th in my preview while having above average skaters. Not hard to do the math and see that good goaltending would wipe away this prediction.

8) :team315: - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
    [​IMG]

Forwards - D

Departures
    @in-c3p-ti0n_
    @whoboonedya
    @Dencope
    @curlew7
    @Daylight99
    @GREMLIN_2694

Additions
    @Deathmachine475
    @Woogie2216
    @DEMBURGHBOYZ412
    @I-Serv-l
    @Too-Rough-2008 (technically)
    @cammaller_13

I'm not looking to step on any ankles here, so @I-Serv-l and @cammaller_13 will win them a few games. That's it.

Defencemen - D-

Departures
    @Jg3542jg
    @SmoothSharky
    @Too-Rough-2008 (technically)

Additions
    @Andre_st-cyr
    @LukeIceey
    @GoodBurger_L65l

A little bit worse than their forwards.

Goalies - C+

Departures
    None

Additions
    None

@Brad0703 and @TheMcKapy return. Bless their souls.

X-Factor: @I-Serv-l and @cammaller_13, the one-two punch. 100% will be the X-Factors if they can go out and win some shootouts this season.

Conclusion: 1-2 Springfield-Wilkes Barre Scranton, 3-4-5 Lehigh Valley-Providence-Hershey, 6-7 Charlotte-Hartford, 8 Bridgeport.

So this is how I see the division shaping up. 100% my opinion, and if I'm wrong, then I end up being wrong. But I wouldn't do this if I thought that my opinions were wrong, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If you disagree with anything I said then I don't even need to tell you that you can reply because you will anyways while hitting me with a GG or a dislike. Finally, shoutout to @IxI-Toffoli-IxI for pressuring me on when I'd release this. Hope y'all (and especially you, @IxI-Toffoli-IxI) enjoy it.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 6
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    mt98
  2. Twistnee

Twistnee cup check

Discord:
    Twistnee#0284
    Ratings:
    +158 / 14 / -57
    Holy fuck this was so good so much detail I loved it

• Like Like x 5
    xtwisterr
  3. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -69
    Great read, but 1 and 2 need to be switched(; good luck this season and hopefully we meet in playoffs!

• Like Like x 3
    AnthonyLive
  4. BarDownDaily

BarDownDaily Professional Ankle Breaker

Ratings:
    +132 / 2 / -6
    Bravo, well written! See you in the playoffs

• Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    BarDownDaily91
  5. marsh1417

marsh1417 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 5 / -8
    Awesome job tryhard, hope to see more of these from you
    Good luck this season!
    Keep your head up

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. Jobi Wan 4

Jobi Wan 4 Warning Group

Discord:
    jobiwan4#0
    Ratings:
    +388 / 12 / -20
    Great job man thank you and please do more!

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  7. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    Thanks for the shout out. Yeahhhh all the i's and l's. Part of the reason why I changed it up. Lol

Great write up buddy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ibi2iinik
  8. Slamtastic86

Slamtastic86 Meme God

Ratings:
    +139 / 8 / -25
    Excellent read.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. Krok-o-dill

Krok-o-dill Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Krok-o-dill#2321
    Ratings:
    +418 / 11 / -20
    Please do all the divisions this was fantastic

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    krok0dill
  10. Slamtastic86

Slamtastic86 Meme God

Ratings:
    +139 / 8 / -25
    I fucking concur with this statement.

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. wesmess755

wesmess755 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    gotta start somewhere eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Winner Winner x 1
    Wesmess755
  12. Iceblock84

Iceblock84 #LGRW

Ratings:
    +74 / 1 / -1
    This needs more GGs

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    iceblock84
  13. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,050 / 350 / -520
    What happened to the thirds last season though?

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    premierplayer
  14. I MT98 I

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,297 / 21 / -57
    Why do you think our GIF is a Capitals player?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    mt98
  15. Slamtastic86

Slamtastic86 Meme God

Ratings:
    +139 / 8 / -25
    You gon' do the Eastern North, dog?

No Streaming Account
  16. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -69
    They were not that good last season just got off to a fast start

AnthonyLive
  17. I MT98 I

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,297 / 21 / -57
    Took way longer than I would've liked to get this preview done so I'm gonna have to say no on doing another division. If it was the summer season sure, but just don't have the desire to crank out another one of these.

• Winner Winner x 1
    mt98
  18. ooo MoNoPoLY

ooo MoNoPoLY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 12 / -13
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  19. Teamrun420

Teamrun420 Don't go through life without goals.

Ratings:
    +29 / 2 / -1
    Nice write up. Well done

• Like Like x 3
    teamrun420
  20. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    My new coach told me to deck you if I get the chance. But I won’t do it. Nice work Tryhard

No Streaming Account