* New * S9 Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Dark_side0895

Dark_side0895 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dark_side0895 Kalamazoo (Owner)#9234
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -1
    Current League: LG PSN

Situation that occurred: AHL/NHL callups

Suggestion for change: A system I believe that was in place for S7; a limited number of players being allowed to be placed on a protected list wherein the player was allowed to say yes or no to a call up from their current league. I have seen a fair amount of teams in higher leagues who are all but eliminated from playoff contention calling up very good players from lower leagues at or past the deadline. I feel this would allow teams to put more faith in having A/V status players on their roster.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. SilKyy_96

SilKyy_96 LGHL Montreal Canadiens Owner

Ratings:
    +552 / 29 / -54

Current league: PSN

I hear a lot of managers talking about roster swaps. Could that possibly be a thing for the future? So owners/managers could change up their jerseys/division/conference so teams aren’t stuck with same jerseys for every season?

Could be a lot of work i don’t know, and could make division/conference unbalanced but then again you’ll always have unbalanced divisions and conferences i feel.

Could be something we can consider. We normally do it after the resign period on Xbox

Replying back to this: even if you can’t roster swap because you don’t want to unbalance division what if teams were allowed to swap teams in their division for example: mtl and Detroit or Washington and Pittsburgh. This way the divisions don’t get messed up AND owners get to have a new logo and jerseys. Just my opinion i think it will keep the whole new and fresh for owners so you’re not wearing the same logo and jerseys for multiple seasons. But just my only thing i could think of, hope it happens in future would be cool for psn as i know some owners would really appreciate this, thanks.

No Streaming Account
  3. Canadianbacon197

Canadianbacon197 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 17 / -10
    Put a clause in the rulebook that states if a player does not signup for the minimum 4 games per week that said player is deemed Inactive.

• Like Like x 2
    Candianbacon197
  4. Canadianbacon197

Canadianbacon197 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 17 / -10
    Allow us to have some protection on a certain amount of A and V players to avoid non playoff teams calling up guys on a good chl to a non playoff ahl/nhl team. I have seen a few instances this season where it was clear as day that it was done on purpose to try and sabotage teams so they could help their fellow chl buddies.

Candianbacon197
  5. HurrichaneScoot

HurrichaneScoot Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ScooTz91#5149
    Ratings:
    +806 / 64 / -147
    I think it may be worth it to look into making offseason trades no comp to start with and then if teams agree which why would they to agree to comp if someone quits. Yes it’s a risk. But it’s the owner and mgmts responsibility to do their homework.

Personally think it should be no comp to start with and then mgmt can agree to include comp if player quits for the entire season and offseason

scootz10
  6. Farx9

Farx9 S8/S9 Hamilton Bulldogs Owner

Discord:
    Farx9#0786
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -1
    Suggestion I have is to allow owners to give an extension to a player They’ve already given a two year deal too, how are we supposed to build a dynasty if i have to give 5 new guys a two year deal just to have a core comeback but never have the same core more than two seasons or allow the option to give 3 season deals in the CHL

No Streaming Account
  7. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +706 / 7 / -23
    Sounds Good @LG McDonald, Thank you for the reply regarding. ​

John_SheIdon
  8. D1SCOFEVER

D1SCOFEVER Chris Disco

Discord:
    D1SCOFEVER (LW)#9536
    Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -1
    EA needs to add a highlight reel showing goals/hits/etc. The Action Tracker is ok but would be 100x better with a presentation highlight reel like they have in FIFA MLB and NBA 2K. This would be good for LG streams too. Lets hope EA adds this in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    D1SCOFEVER
  9. Mazzatti

Mazzatti Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Rosters in the NHL need to be settled before the CHL and AHL.
    It's complete bullshit that a chl roster can be fucked with from above mere hours before their first playoff game due to NHL call ups.
    Fucking bullshit!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Bmottly

Bmottly Erie Otters Owner LD #39

Discord:
    bmottly#2214
    Ratings:
    +60 / 16 / -5
    Agree with @Mazzatti once our rosters are locked they should be locked. I understand that the C is a feeder league but we put hard work into our roster and then hours before playoffs we get DP call ups by the A with no chance to trade, only pull from tc. Cut off for call ups should be a couple days before C rosters lock.

bmottly
  11. Mazzatti

Mazzatti Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Think the league needs to start putting credit cards on file in order to sign up and then if guys don't show or get butthurt and quit the league should charge $100 fine to their card. That would clear this shit up.

No Streaming Account