Savage Spotlight edit

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by SavagePatchh, Jul 11, 2020.

1. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    Well, this is a huge fuck up so it deserves its own thread. Apologies to one of our best, even though he probably doesnt even care.

Rick – In my defense, I do my write ups in Word and then copy paste them over. So I missed this one, which might be the most obviously slight in LGBA history. Only one noticed and I feel like a dumbass, but also….Rick didn’t even mention it, which goes a long way into showing what type of player he is. Or maybe he just doesn’t read posts on LGBA….probably the latter.

Anyways, add him to the very top of the list of the best players in this league, and excuse my brain lapse.

The elite PNR Point guard I mentioned earlier, Rick is not only a defending champion but a favorite to repeat and that speaks in itself. Add on top of that Manager of the year, and you have a damn formidable presence in the this league. Aptly named “Brickoshay” by his friends, he’s most famous for making a lot of “whites”. But if were all being honest with ourselves he’s still one of if not the most elite offensive threat in this league. Add in the fact that he’s normally very pleasant to play with (in my experience playing with and watching on stream) which goes a long way in keeping a team focused and on trackin competitive games. He’s the full package at Point guard and any team with him at the helm is going to be a threat, every season.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. xRICKOSHAY

xRICKOSHAY Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xrickoshay#0
    Ratings:
    +516 / 38 / -26
    Savage how the fuck could you do this to me. I’m not going to be pleasant with you in the party ever again.

❤️

xRICKOSHAY
  3. Easy Macaroni

Easy Macaroni Alex

Discord:
    easymacaroni#0
    Ratings:
    +616 / 12 / -8
    I liked your previous post better without this.

• Like Like x 1
    EasyMacaroni