Schizo's top 10 bidding locks

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Schizostone, Oct 18, 2019.

?

Who will go for the most in bidding

Poll closed Oct 22, 2019.
  1. Vik

78.3%
  2. Sam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Raynor

4.3%
  4. Flacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nike

4.3%
  6. Rick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Dangs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Beardo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Beta Evolution

4.3%
  10. Flems

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. OTHER

8.7%
  1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Good evening everyone,

Twas' the night before bidding and all through the site, last minute players are signing up. Maybe even @th4 x w4ll might.

The excitement is building with last minute scouting, the players and playing and the managers are shouting.

With discussions and plans the managers are scheming, well at least most are.... the rest are still squealing.

@Nekski and @CKxWhalefan26 are screening for second tags, and rumor has it @A Sniper13 and @Daddy Marino are..... really nice guys :)

A new season is starting and who's going to win is a tough call, but when it comes to bidding @Viktomize is worth more than them all!

Thank you.

As for my post I thought I would do a little bit of bidding's eve media content. Bidding is one of the most exciting times of a season and with 2 new expansion teams this season and a ton of new players the league is deeper than ever. So here are my projections of who are the top 10 biggest names/ best players in bidding.

10. @Flems506 - Going off the board here a little bit, Flems played 5 games for the lowly Boston Celtics last season. They were terrible but he managed to end up going 4-1 and averaging 10.8 ppg and 6 apg. The numbers dont jump out to you off the rip but if you were here last season the celtics were a dumpster fire and he helped bring some stability to them and help make a late season push for the playoffs. I've played with flems a few times in 2k20 and the guy is a sniper from deep and plays the right way.

9. @Beta Evolution - The cool Beta is one of the better PF/C in the league. Normally I may not have him on this list over a few other guys but being a season that 4's are in high demand he will slot into any roster nicely. As I mentioned he can play the 4 or the 5 so the versatility is also a nice addition giving you the option to run small ball or double down on bigs.

8. @Beardo526 - The man with 2 dads. You all know beardo from his humor in the discord but dont take him lightly. This is a MEAN man in the paint and he's going to bully you and yam on your head (insert dad joke). He is going to be able to be a space closer and if you're bringing a slasher against him GOOD LUCK cuz beardo will swat that ball like a fly.

7. @Dangs92 - Dangs is fresh off his first LGBA championship with the NYK last season. Dangs played a key part in that knicks team and they likely wouldn't of been able to pull it off without his solid gameplay. Although his numbers don't jump off the page but the guy does a little bit of everything averaging 12.1 ppg 2.8 rpg 2.1 apg and 2.2 spg.

6. @xRICKOSHAY - Rick is one of those guys that just has good basketball IQ. He likely was overpaid last season BUT with it being a light season @ PG he wasn't a bad pickup. He did try his best tho to put the Jazz on his back averaging almost a double double (13.7 ppg 9.3 apg) with a team that was below average. He's moved into a wing position and hopefully that will keep his price down.

5. @TNTxFlacco - Flacco may be on of those players who many haven't heard of but the guy has done nothing but dominate since joining the league. He was one of those hidden gems that the raptors found last season and ended up going undefeated during the regular season going 12-0 and averaging 17.2 ppg and 3.8 steals. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up, but one thing seems to be certain. The guy knows how to win.

4. @EveryThingNike1 - The owner of last years Denver Nuggets had big boots to fill after the previous years squad finished as LGBA Champions. Unfortunately the team didn't quite live up to early season expectations but not for lack of production from their owner. Nike averaged 20.7 ppg last season and really was a force on the offensive end. He didn't have a very deep team which may have lead to their early season exit but now back into the player pool, hes def gonna get some looks.

3. @Raynor - 2 time Back-Back LGBA champ Raynor clocks in at number 3. He would be higher but he may have narcolepsy (seriously go get that looked at) and sometimes falls asleep before games. He's got solid IQ and knows how to score not to mention has championship experience. Was a MVP and DPOY candidate last season with splits of 19.9 ppg and 3.6 spg.

2. @Viktomize - You all knew this was coming, the man, the myth, the face of LGBA. You've seen the screenshots and you've heard the hype. Vik is a bonifide bucket, hes gonna go out there and get you points. That being said if you've got no system or point guard who has a brain you're wasting you money because hes gonna have a hard time making his own shot against guys who know how to play defense. You want some guaranteed points every game, get Vik.

1. @Sam F N STACKS - Mason's GM from the previous season (seasons?) is back and is looking to come put in work. No surprise here that he is likely going to go for a ton and outside of wall (if he signs up) likely will be the highest paid player in bidding once its said and done. He didn't list his overall, likely in an attempt to drive the price down but I don't think many of the other managers are fooled by this. Sam is a 2k veteran and there isn't many safer picks in the league. That being said I'm sure mason has a ton of money set aside for his boy.

Honorable mentions:
    @Witman x 19 - Knockdown shooter, all around great guy.
    @HBB TONE - PG for the HBB clan. Also the most down to earth of them.
    @ShawtyIsNumba1 - LGBA's resident lady baller. She's gonna get you buckets.
    @MythOnFire - honestly don't know him but the OnFire clan is solid and I imagine he falls into that mold
    @Easy Macaroni - Haven't played with him this season, questions about how active hes been in 2k being such low overall.
    @l KaV l - Basically a Beardo-lite type player. Kav will swallow boards and block shots with the best of em

Hope you all enjoyed this and happy bidding!

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    EDIT: HBB TONE is a C not a PG.

No Streaming Account
  3. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    Easy Mac has like a 98 overall

• Troll Troll x 2
    Viktomize94
  4. Beardo526

Beardo526 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Beardo#6969
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -1
    Can confirm... The amount of bullshittery that goes on in this league is unreal. I'm sure he's trying to slide through bidding and end up with Tom and Denham. I'm sure he's not the only one. I hope the other managers have done their homework.

Also, lol @ me making this list. My dads won't be able to help me in league games unfortunately.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    beardo526
  5. Easy Macaroni

Easy Macaroni Alex

Discord:
    easymacaroni#0
    Ratings:
    +616 / 12 / -8
    I signed up when the game came out over a month ago. Those were my overalls when I signed up.

EasyMacaroni
  6. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    @Schizostone Thanks for the shout out, hopefully this secures my 500k 2nd line bid :p

7. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    I see you forgot my name but I'll forgive you :)

Jking obviously, great write up

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Skizzostone

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Your name is hard to tag in discord so I didn’t even try on Lg lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    To be fair at this point it should be a given everyone has at least one 95-99 overall guy.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Viktomize94