Scores...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by bowld, Sep 16, 2014.

1. bowld

bowld Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have noticed quite a few scores posted on this site dont match what is shown in the game. Does the commish compare the 2 to make sure accurate totals are being counted for all?

No Streaming Account
  2. StenchMontana

StenchMontana Poker Player | Gamer

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i noticed this on ballentyne as well.

No Streaming Account
  3. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Yes, I do. Warnings will be issued when infractions are found without valid evidence provided as to why the discrepancy. Multiple infractions will result in a removal from LGGT.

• Like Like x 1
    fkncommishlb
  4. bowld

bowld Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ok thanks

No Streaming Account
  5. M1keeboy

M1keeboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And the scores adjusted hopefully

No Streaming Account
  6. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Some people have run into game issues while playing the tour. Some have posted threads about what happened (see Distrubed's thread in here about what happened to him).

No Streaming Account
  7. rickypro333

rickypro333 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I just posted over at TGC forum and asked if the next patch will address the scores not being recorded correctly and Lorin said it was in the list of fixes so hopefully this will get better!
    They said the patch should be submitted in the next day or so and hopefully patch will go live late next week.

No Streaming Account
  8. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Well the 2nd course Pilansburg is showing me +12 after 3 rounds. Here are my 3 rounds, +9, -1, -2, which adds up to +6. So why is my overall score in the game after 3 rounds showing +12.

No I am really confused????

No Streaming Account
  9. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    OK I finished 2nd course at +14. My in-game total number was always acurate, but at the end when you see all four scores it is showing my at +22. It is scoring it like Par was 70, but it was 72. Anyone else notice this mistake?

Here are pics of the final 4 rounds being added to 22. But if you look at each round and add them up, I am +14. 1st.jpg 2nd.jpg 3rd.jpg 4th.jpg totals.jpg

No Streaming Account
  10. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I sent the images and what happened to HD and they responded to the problem very fast and are looking into it. They sent me a personal email in their response to issue.

"You have just been sent a personal message by HB_AdamF on HB Studios Forum.
    IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hey MLT, good job noticing that one (http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=6462.0), it seems everyones scores there were affected by this issue, and we are looking into it a bit further but it may take a few days (as the weekend is upon us). We suspect that there is a problem with the calculations for the over/under par. We're on it though! Thanks!"

No Streaming Account
  11. grams3003

grams3003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This bug just happened to me on Ballyntyne. It is making me replay the 2nd round. I have already recorded my true 2nd round score of even on the website. I think I am supposed to replay the tourney and wait to post score until i get to the 3rd round. It won't matter for me as I have no chance of winning I just dont want to be banned when the ps4 leaderboard has a different score than the website.

great Tour, hopefully the patch will fix these issues.

No Streaming Account
  12. PMGS247

PMGS247 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In game leaderboard is a full blown disaster at the moment. If I were commish I wouldn't even bother with the reconciliation between the site and the leaderboard until they fix it. I gather it's going to be fixed soon but read around this forum...the vast majority (I'd be surprised if not 100%) of the differences are game bug related and not someone trying to sneak in a better score. I know my score is off by 1 because it deleted my 3rd round in the game where I shot -1. I wasn't diligent enough at the time to have a library of screenshots or videos to substantiate this because I hadn't had any problems up until now so I'll be curious what happens...the scores are in the site as they occurred...it would be frustrating to incur a penalty of some sort because the game leaderboard is crap but I get it...there's a lot of cash & prizes on the line here......

No Streaming Account
  13. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    funny i got through the pre season fine then all hell broke loose during last week after the second round of the the first tourney i started the third and got blue screened during my tee shot when i come back it would show me hitting my tee shot and blue screen again so i couldnt even finish the first course and since its a tour counldnt play the second so the first week was a wash replay ballyntyne three time and pilan twice this week this game is jacked up hurry up patch!!!!!

No Streaming Account
  14. rickypro333

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Are we going to go by what is on the leaderboard on the actual console or what people post in here??

No Streaming Account
  15. amlbuzzer

amlbuzzer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Before i hit a ball in round one of pilansburg it showed me 5 over.
    i know im bad but not that bad

No Streaming Account
  16. rickypro333

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Ha, I know they are working on a handicap system but that is a little harsh. :grin:
    Hopefully the upcoming patch will fix all these problems.

No Streaming Account
  17. BigDaddyMT

BigDaddyMT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    It's odd how this is only happening to some people and not everyone. I wonder what's triggering it?? Knock on wood but I haven't had one single issue with this.

But there are relatively simple ways to prove your score if you're concerned about it. You could stream each round you play or you could simply take a snapshot of your screen after each round. Then no one can argue that the scores aren't being tracked properly.

I'd almost go as far to say that unless you can provide proof that your score is different than what is shown on the console leaderboard then the console leaderboard will be the default.

Hopefully this is just a temporary issue anyway and it's gone after the next patch.

No Streaming Account
  18. StenchMontana

StenchMontana Poker Player | Gamer

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    or just be honest human beings and input the score hole by hole like you really played it. as long as people do that, the scores on our website will never be wrong.

No Streaming Account
  19. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    yup im taking pics of everything taking a pic of a scorecard is useless you can play a round and take a pic and it looks the same take a pic of your round score at the end of round with the other leaders is the safe way but funny i saw some people numbers change as i was playing hell some peoples disappeared good luck , when we start playing for money then i might get upset this is just annoying till the [patch gets out

No Streaming Account
  20. simodinhio

simodinhio Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I think we just need to take the high ground and respect each others honesty for the time being. I don't believe anyone would take any satisfaction from providing false scores. Afterall we are all here for the fun of it. Golf is a sport where your only real opponent is yourself. That's why its so damn addictive! Sure its fun to see how you compare to each other in a tournament, but only you can dictate what you score out there. As a weekend hacker irl I would never consider giving myself false scores whilst playing with my mates just to win,even though it would be so easy, and it's the same for this game. Therefore I'm sure for all of us here , a false victory would provide zero pleasure. At the end of the day a screenshot can be easily doctored with very basic photoshop skills anyway, so for any sorry individual who wished to cheat, the option would still be there. I would like to take a leap of faith and put my trust in you fellow players, and hope it is reciprocated of course! Until the patch comes out, lets not let the bugs ruin this fantastic tour we have going at the moment. Cheers. Oh and one more thing. TEAM EUROPE!

No Streaming Account