Scores...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by bowld, Sep 16, 2014.

1. BigDaddyMT

BigDaddyMT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    While I agree COMPLETELY with the spirit of this post, I guess I'm just a little more skeptical of the intentions of everyone that enters into online competitions. I guess I've just been there and experienced some of the BS before.

If everyone else felt like you and I did then the world would be a big happy place but it's just not a reality.

Having said that, this should just be mostly a temporary issue. I think that HBS will build an acceptably tight filter that catches the lion's share of cheaters. No system is 100% full-proof and people that want to cheat bad enough will always find a way.

No Streaming Account
  2. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i agree anybody whose played tiger knows just how bad people cheat sitting there playing yourself with multiple systems cracks me up when everyone knows your doing then when you challenge them to a game they run lol oh you cant photo shop pics when you take them of the leaderboard with all our names on it taking a pic of a round played maybe way to much trouble to go through for a silly game thats pays us nothing good luck to everyone i would enjoy playing some rounds with you gys i have a headset chat and playing is fun thats all i miss about tiger fourball with all my friends is great having a laugh and enjoying the game hope they set up team play so we can have a doubles league too that would be awesome!!

No Streaming Account
  3. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I'll hit you up on the headset next time I see you on (sent you the same message on PSN lol). Screenshots on the PS4 are incredibly easy - just hold down the Share button for 3 to 4 seconds and it takes a screenshot for you. You can upload it to FB and/or Twitter straight from the PS4 as well.

No Streaming Account