Scouting Camps?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I am just throwing this out there as a question I guess. At what point are we allowed to officially start running camps for S2? As I would assume that every player in the league currently is under contract with there current team until the playoffs end at the very least. And it may be considered "tampering" to try these players out while the season is still going. Just trying to get an early start on my scouting profiles and don't want to over step any boundaries. An official answer to this would be greatly appreciated from either @Hadji or @eMLBCommish As always thank you for what you have created here and I VERY much look forward to an even better season than the one still going on.

Respectfully,

Michael S. Moran
    Moranaconda
    GM Hershey Bears
    LGAHL PSN

Logos-930x350-Bears-Primary.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    Moranaconda
  2. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    You can run camps through the season. So yes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Cargodawg

Cargodawg Solid 80+ LG Game D-Man.

Ratings:
    +20 / 1 / -0
    The camps that run thru the season are generally prospect and non-contract players.

I believe moranaconda may be referring to having scouting camps which would include contract players as well. And at what point coud they be invited - eg after playoffs, or is after elimination enough.

No Streaming Account
  4. DevilsPride4

DevilsPride4 BRUISER

Ratings:
    +130 / 17 / -9
    I have been running camps since
    The regular season ended. Any guys that I notice are from teams still playing I ask that thy let there GM know they are in my camp. Can't do much more then that.

• Like Like x 1
    devilspride4