Scouting for S16 Discord Server. (AHL)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Byfuglien x33l, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Byfuglien x33l

Byfuglien x33l LFG discord.gg/Eashl

Discord:
    Byfuglien x33l#2028
    Ratings:
    +339 / 8 / -19
    Byfuglien's Elite Community
    You are an Owner or Management and planned on doing some scouting for your NHL/AHL/CHL team? You would like to find an unknown ELITE player or simply having more talents to try out?

I run the Biggest LFG NHL21 Discord server with over 1300 people who all play Eashl. I'd say about half the people are already LG players and a lot of people in the other half are waiting for S16 to sign up. (There's definitely REALLY good players that could be interesting especially for CHL Management.)

I dedicated a Channel in my server called #LG-tryout where you can have me post your Scouting discord server.

What I need you to do:
    • - Send me a Discord Invite that will last forever.
    • - Stay in the server, you can leave once S38 Starts (Or stay, still a useful server you know;) )
    • - Respect the rules of the server and be kind to everyone !
    How it will look:
    • [​IMG]
    Last Season (s37 on Xbox), 34 Teams used my Discord Server for this purpose, but there was only 400 people, we are now OVER 1300 and Partnered with Discord:cool:, I'm hoping we can crush this number for s38 Xbox/ S16 PSN ! (There's already 33 teams who posted in there, xbox and psn combined)

My personal discord: Byfuglien x33l#2028

My Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/Byfuglien-ELITE-Community

*Tag your Team's Management to help them*
    * This will be post in nhl/ahl/chl forum (Xbox & PSN)*

* I am not affiliated with LG, I do it with good faith and it's my thank you to them for running such a good league *

byfuglienx33l