LGCHL Season 10 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:02 PM.

1. Krt-Peanutbutter

Krt-Peanutbutter Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Krt-peanutbutter#7469
    Ratings:
    +59 / 2 / -10
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 10 Application
    ?

Age?

League Experience?

Previous LG League Management Experience?

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?

If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. A reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season 9. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.?

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner?
    Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations?
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette?
    Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!
    Thank You

krtpeanutbutter
  2. bubbleboy420

bubbleboy420 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    bubbleboyyy420

?

Age 27

League Experience? 2 seasons with the Moncton wildcats

Previous LG League Management Experience? Was gm of moncton wildcats season 8

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Know the rules pretty well

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to take ownership of a chl team because i think i have the knowledge and passion for the game i believe i could put together a winning team in this league

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?my goal as an owner would be to put together a winning team with guys that enjoy playing the game as much as the rest of us

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? no

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bubbleboy4200
  3. steelersfan26

steelersfan26 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 8 / -16
    Age? 35

League Experience?

I've played in all 9 seasons of LG(PSN). I played in the NHL for S1 and S2. I played the rest of the time in the CHL except for a brief time in the AHL in S9.

I was a GM of Moncton in S6(lost in rd 1 of playoffs). I was owner for Prince George in S7(lost in rd 2 of playoffs) and S8(lost in rd 2 of playoffs).

I know the rules very well

I took a season off because I was moving and not sure how much I would be available to play. I got everything taken care of now and ready to get back in to it.

My goal is simple WIN! I enjoy meeting to new players, sitting back relaxing and playing some hockey. I like the fact of getting new players working together as a team, building chemistry and confidence to win games. We will win some games, we will lose some games but as long as we have fun we will have success. I'm also looking to make it past the second round of the playoffs this up coming season.

NO!

• Like Like x 1
    steelersfan26_
  4. The_spectre173

The_spectre173 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 4 / -4
    (PSN)

Age? 32

League experience?

LGCHL S9 and S8
    WJC S4

GM of S9 Ottawa 67's

Knowledge of the (PSN) CHL rules? I'd say 9/10

I knew the basic rules in my first season but I learned a lot as a GM with the 67's. I read the rules twice and I know how to apply them now. I said 9/10 because I think no one is perfect and there's always more to learn.

I wouldn’t apply to an owner spot in the last season because I didn’t think I was able to manage a team in this league but my owner give me the chance to prove that I can do it and I think I did a good job as a GM considering the results of our team.

I think i'd be a good owner because i’m active in discord, i’m always available and i’m always trying to find a way to make my team better every weeks. Even if we missed the playoffs, I always tried to motivate the guys because I tought we were able to do better than the record looks.

Personally I had my worse season statistically but my personnal succes never passed over the team’s success and I think this is the most important to me. We win as a team and we lose as a team. My owner put me in charge in many times this season and I think I did a good job as well so I think I'm ready to take that responsibility for season 10.

1- My first goal is to build a good team not even on the ice but off the ice. I think it’s important to practice a lot to build a chemistry and have a good atmosphere and a good attitude in a team.

2- I also want to give a chance to new players because there’s a lot of good players and I think they’re important in CHL. I like scouting and discover new talents and i’m sure i’d be able to help them to make their way into the NHL.

3- Obviously the main goal to every owners in CHL is to win the Memorial Cup.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

The_spectre173
    Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 9:01 AM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    spectre173
  5. KyleLBH

KyleLBH S4, S5 & S6 Bullydogs Owner

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -9
    Age? 21

League Experience? Playing since S2

Previous LG League Management Experience? S3 Griffins Interim GM, S4-6 Hamilton Bulldogs Owner

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 10/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I miss it, not gonna lie

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Finally win the damn cup

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Nope, not that I'm aware of

• Like Like x 2
    KyleLBHYT
  6. Vermy1722

Vermy1722 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)
    ? Yes

Age? 16

League Experience? Season 10 will be second I already been owner in FBHL

Previous LG League Management Experience? No

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? RESPECT. All rules are important in this league and they need to be respect!

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I like to manage a team. I’m good owner and I know I can do a good job. I’m only 16 but I’m ready to take a team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Have a good year and win the cup that’s the best challenge for me.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No.

Thank you,

Vermy1722

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Gingy19937

Gingy19937 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 12:23 AM
    No Streaming Account
  8. D1ggy420

D1ggy420 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    D1ggy420#1322
    Ratings:
    +69 / 7 / -4

League Experience: Been in the league season 4,5,6,7,8,9

Previous LG League Management Experience: Guelph Storm owner season 5 and part of season 6. North Bay Battalion Owner season 8.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules: 8/10

Why You Wish To Take Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL: I would like to take ownership so that I could introduce some new players into the league and make it a fun experience for all the new players. I would also like a chance to build a playoff quality team which I have done in the past from previous ownership.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As a (PSN) LGCHL Owner: I would like to build a playoff caliber team and try and take it to a Memorial Cup. I would also like to help expand the League and get as many new people as I can to sign up.

Have you been banned in LG for any reason ? : Yes season 6 due to personal matters but did own again after that and went to the playoffs. North Bay Battalion season 8.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    d1ggy4200
  9. Six96969

Six96969 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 13 / -6
    (PSN)
    ?

Age? 38

League Experience? 8 seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? 6 seasons AHL GM and AGM

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Full and Complete

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Becasue I feel that I bring the experience needed to own a sound and sucsessful organization.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Cup or Bust

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? season 3 I took management and my wife got sick and was admitted to the hospital. I then was forced to resign. The ban was lifted ny the bogs the next season after I submitted a review.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    diehardcubman
  10. koberipple

koberipple Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Miggsy1974
  11. Chernoble29

Chernoble29 #15 Center

Ratings:
    +11 / 5 / -4
    Age?

32 years old

League Experience?

S4-S9

S6-S8 -Owner Acadie Bathurst Titan

9/10

Well I wanted to take a season off owning, and if possible after this season is over my current owner will not be taking ownership and If possible I would really like to take over the Drakkar as their owner, If given the chance, bc i will be on the team next season anyway bc of 2 yr contract. Thank you

Would really like to build a team and help players make it past the chl and on, and
    Having been in the playoffs a couple seasons I would like to make It past the second round and win the cup.

No I have not been banned

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mrchernoble
  12. SPED3409

SPED3409 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Age? 26

League Experience? 1 season with Charlottetown islanders
    i also owned Erie Otters in VG

Previous LG League Management Experience? None

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Knowledgeable of all he rules 9/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? i wish to take ownership to build a team to win the Memorial cup, as well as help each player on my team reach there full potential! i also wish to create a fun environment between all players on my team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? i wish to win a memorial cup and have players say how much fun they had on my team!

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Never

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 4:15 PM
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. nickveezy23

nickveezy23 Self-Proclaimed Greatest of All Time

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Age?

League Experience?

3 seasons as a player, seasons 7-9.

None, but have managed irl teams

10/10

I wish to take ownership because I have had crappy managers in the past, and I don't want that to happen for my team in the future. I know how to deal with people and their problems and how to manage people on a team. In other words, I want to take a team to the Memorial Cup, while on a positive team and still having fun.

As noted earlier, I want to lead a talented team to a Memorial Cup, while still having a great time playing with our teammates. Another goal I wish to achieve is to see my players progress as much as possible during their time on my team and encourage TCs to try their hardest to get a roster spot. Also, one more goal would be to have players, after the season is all said and done, players can look back on their time on my team and say, "I really enjoyed my time on Nick's team." I have been on very poorly managed teams in the past and it makes me want to make a change and have a voice for players like ones on those types of teams, teams that have little to no regard on how their players feel about the team and teams that don't even have owners or managers that care about winning and don't care about being a part of LG.

Never

I would like to thank you guys for reviewing my application, and I hope to hear from whoever this concerns soon.

nickveezy
  14. Sleepeh-_-

Sleepeh-_- Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age?

League Experience?
    since nhl 11

n/a

8/10 I just need to re-read the rulebook and ill be good

I really love the league and want to get even more involved than I am as a player and part of the media team.

Get to know more players and put together a competitive team. Also help the community grow.

Never

Sleepehlol
  15. Scully_450

Scully_450 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ownership Application

Age 34

League Experience; couple seasons on psn and 1 season on x box

Previous LG League Management Experience; none but i managed in other leagues

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules; 7/10 definatleymy weak point but i intend on surronding myself with competant people with expeirience.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL; I think i can do a great job at it, im a great leader i know what it takes to win and also know how to keep a team in check and away from toxic behaviors that can ruin a season

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner; nothing less than champions, but seriously just get a bunch of guys that like playing together !

Have you been ban in LG for any reason; no

No Streaming Account
  16. EVILDESTINY64

EVILDESTINY64 Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 10 / -12
    Age?

23 years old

League Experience?

S3-S9

S4 Ontario
    S5 provenance
    S6 utica

9/10

Cause ik a lot of guys and done a lot of ahl management and wanna try the chl side of things i really enjoy doing management and not a lot of people say that too but really would. like to do it again in season 10

Would really like to build a team and help players make it past the chl and on, and
    Having been in the playoffs a couple seasons and wanna win a cup

No I have not been banned

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    EVILDESTINY64
  17. SALDAMAN123

SALDAMAN123 I-Am-Salda

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -2

No Streaming Account
  18. Hockeyjohn3

Hockeyjohn3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -1
    Age 18

League experience

I have been playing in LG since season 5 and this season

I am currently the GM of the swift current broncos

I am very familiar with the rules of LG and I rate myself 9-10 on knowing the rules

Why I wish to be a LGCHL owner is because I had fun being a gm this season and I am familiar with everything about LG

My goal on becoming an owner is to have a very successful team and have a very competitive team that will show up every game and I would love to win the Memorial cup

I was banned in s5 for quitting ownership but that’s because I had a lot of stuff going on around that time

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. santaclaus

santaclaus Member

Discord:
    santa#3621
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Age?

League Experience?

1 Year now in the CHL.

No, but wish to get some management under my belt.

I feel as if I have a decent understanding of the rules from playing this year. Would definitely need to read the rulebook to make sure. Give myself 6.5-7/10. But thats easy to fix.

You need to start somewhere, and after playing a year now, I can see that its a whole different ballgame talking with ownership and the jobs they do. I want to get my foot in the door and grow my knowledge and understanding of LG. Perhaps for many season to come.

Goal as an Owner would be to have an upbeat atmosphere for my team. There can be toxic people and situations which I have now seen and I would like to minimize as much of that as possible and have a winning team. Be able to put togehter a team and atmosphere that people want to be around and build success out of that. Obviously, that can be hard to accomplish but I am up for the task.

No.

AroundtheLeague
  20. Jevax

Jevax Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Age?

League Experience?
    I have been playing for the past two season S8-9 and have been inspired by my previous owners and have learned a few good things from them.

I do not have any experience with management within the League but I was captain for my High School football team so I know how to create a fun winning environment.

My knowledge of the rules are about 8/10 and I intend to read the rules a few more times to have a better understanding.

I enjoy the league and want to get even more involved than I am as a player and want to create a fun environment and win that's what hockey is all about. I experienced all levels as a player from tc to being roster for playoffs.

I want to utilize my experience I have gotten from my previous owners. I want to have a fun, fair, rewarding environment and eventually become champions.

Never

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 1:51 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account