LGCHL Season 10 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obrien42295

Obrien42295 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LGCHL Owner Season 10 Application

Age? 23
    League Experience? This is my first year, second season with LG

Previous LG League Management Experience? No previous LG management yet.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I have thorough knowledge and understanding of all rules within the LG PSN CHL. It is something I wanted to learn completely to make me a better owner.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to take ownership of a team within the LGCHL as it represents a feeling of community. Outside of the LG world, I run multiple softball tournaments and leagues during the summer season & have a team as well. I enjoying sorting the everyday availability and scheduling of each player & building a competitive roster to challenge other teams. I also find value in fostering growth with my team members. I believe I can build a fun & competitive team that is engaged weekly within our respected division.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? 1. A competitive & successful team. 2. A supportive and growing community within our team. 3. A dominant farm system where TC’s can feel valued and actively participate in the growing success.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No, I have not been banned in anything LG related. Also, no disciplinary action of any sorts.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. XSm0oThDaNgL3sX

XSm0oThDaNgL3sX Member

Discord:
    XSm0oThDaNgL3sX (Shaw AGM)#7436
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -8
    Age? 39

League Experience?
    Seasons 7,8,9

Previous LG League Management Experience?
    Shawinigan AGM

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    I know most of the rules and still reading to understand the rules better as I review them

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I got my first chance to manage this year and had a lot of fun doing so. I learned a lot of important information and would like to take that next step to make a competitive team. I’ve seen how players can enjoy the game, while being competitive and I would like to continue, bringing that same mindset for season 10 and beyond.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    To have a group of players who are competitive and having fun while playing. The ultimate goal is to win a mem cup.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?
    No

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sm0othdangl3s
  3. TheSnipeShow91

TheSnipeShow91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 323 / -351
    Age? 19

League Experience? since s23 on xbox and since 5 on psn

Previous LG League Management Experience? i owned on psn and xbox side and gm on xbox side and owner and agm of wjc team on xbox

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? great

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? to help new guys to get introduced into the league and to build a competetive team

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? to build a nice friendly competeive team that will have a chance to win the mem cup

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? yes

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Ice_Storm_81

Ice_Storm_81 Member

Discord:
    Ice_Storm_81#3300
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age? 44

League Experience? None

Previous LG League Management Experience? None

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Very Good

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I have played a few games in 2 other leagues (WGHL, FBHL 3s) and found it very frustrating that the owners were not taking it very seriously. Lots of FF games and stats not picked up for most of them and I would like to live the experience properly. I just found out about this league a few days ago and I am very exited with the possibilities here. Looks like a lot of fun. Also have a few friends to join me on this adventure who are just as exited as I am.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Manage a franchise to championship and successfully bring good players in the higher tiers.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Like Like x 1
    ice_storm_85
  5. Undeadgamertag5

Undeadgamertag5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -6
    ?

Age 19

League Experience 6 Seasons

S4 AGM Griffins, S5 GM Otters

I have a very good knowledge of the chl rules and guideline.

I have enjoyed being part of the chl and want to bring new talented player and helping mold the future of LG.

I intend to build a strong team, to be competitive and show good leadership and provide people with any helpful insite I can to help them be the best that they can be.

unfortunately yes

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. SRH_prodegy

SRH_prodegy Member

Discord:
    SRH_prodegy#7145
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Srh_prodegy
    Age 28
    Seasons4-9
    Agm season4 spitfires
    Gm season 6 Blazers

Knowledge of rules and regulations and would love the chance to be an owner in the chl to hopefully progress to Nhl management someday. I have never been banned or suspended.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Srh_prodegy
  7. Beaverclopsx27

Beaverclopsx27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -2
    Age? 23

League Experience? 2 Seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? None

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Read through them a few times.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I used to manage teams back in VHL in NHL 13-14 and enjoy the challenge of building a roster from scratch, and the challenge of improving a team with a slow start or maintaining everyone at a high level with no locker room issues.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Build a successful roster and keep it drama free, motivate my roster to show up to all games on time and not forfeit at all and never quit. Most importantly help the others on my team improve and have fun.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Beaverclopsx27
  8. Capsrule19

Capsrule19 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -2
    (PSN)
    ?

Age? 17

League Experience? Played lg since season 4

Previous LG League Management Experience? I was gm for Portland winterhawks in season 9

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? My knowledge with the rules are good will be looking them over another time incase I missed something but other then that I have a good knowledge about them

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I wish to take on ownership in the CHL because I would like to see the experience of a owner and lead a team to victory proving to people that you can manage a team at any age and do extremely well in it

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Some goals I would personally like to achieve as a owner is to become the youngest person to win a memorial cup as well as have a fun season and take on a great responsibility learning new stuff about lg and other people

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No I have not been ban because I follow the rules and I don’t act foolish

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    capsrule19
  9. FleshEatingAlien

FleshEatingAlien ☆FleshEating GoogleyBear☆

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -5
    Age? 30

League Experience? Been around since season 1 off and on.

Previous LG League Management Experience? Season 1 AGM Syracuse crunch. Season 5 NYR gm.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Pretty well.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Look to be a NHL owner at some point and I am a shitter.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? WIN

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? yes who hasn't?

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    flesheatinggooglybear
  10. THEJIMMY420

THEJIMMY420 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    (PSN)
    ?

Age 34

League Experience fbhl admin fbnhl owner 2 seasons this season running both nhl and ahl club. lg 3 seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience none. Just other league managment experince

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules

Know the rules to the point of explaining how they work to most teammates.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL I love LG and would love the oppurtunity to run a team. I have been doing it in fb for a few seasons and am having alot of fun doing it. My teams in fb all voted me owner of the year and all I want to do is give them some great games to play with a solid line up.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner. To field a competitive team with a chance at a championship

Have you been ban in LG for any reason No

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    thejimmy420
  11. K0_UP_CLOSE

K0_UP_CLOSE Knock knock, let the devil in

Ratings:
    +31 / 52 / -23
    (PSN)
    ?

Age? 23, 24 come May 6

League Experience? 4 seasons I believe.

Previous LG League Management Experience? I was AGM of Owen sound in Season 8 in which I did pretty much of the management work. Also, I joined VG about 2-3 weeks ago and 2 days later got asked to take over ownership of a team. At the time they were 2-7-1 in their last ten games. Since I joined they are now 12-0-2 to finish season.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Very good/a lot.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I love scouting, I love putting my time in to make sure everyone is included in some way and everyone has a fair chance, because I want to build a team that'll work together and have no drama. A team that'll pick each other up each game be it a win or a loss. A team that will WANT to show up everyday because the management in front of them is actually helpful, kind, respectful, etc. I want to build a dynasty.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Well, to win it all of course. I mean I think that's everyones goal, just not everyone knows how to make it happen. I believe I know how to fill holes when I need to. I always bring my teammates up, especially as management. My goal is to have my team hungry for even more by the end of the season. To prepare them for the next step.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Muted not banned. The mute was me defending my team and I from some toxic troll though, which I could and should have dealt will differently.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    brandonabel16
  12. egomaniacstud1

egomaniacstud1 Member

Discord:
    egomaniacstud1#4687
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    egomaniacstud1
  13. BFORTHEV

BFORTHEV Active Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 6 / -5
    Age? 21

I have been playing for the one season S9 and have been inspired by my previous owners and have learned a few good things from them.

I do not have any experience with management within the League.

My knowledge of the rules are about 8/10 and I intend to read the rules a few more times to have a better understanding.

I enjoy the league and want to get even more involved than I am as a player and want to create a fun environment and win that's what hockey is all about. I experienced all levels as a player from tc to being roster for playoffs.

I want to utilize my experience I have gotten from my previous owners. I want to have a fun, fair, rewarding environment and eventually become champions.

Never

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Jibbertones4

Jibbertones4 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)
    ?

Age? 31

League Experience? I Have been apart of 3 seasons now. S5 (in parts), S8, S9.. also part of 2 world jr teams. Have also been in/Help run a number of live Tournaments.

Previous LG League Management Experience? None here, but do have a lot of experience running teams and tournaments (NHL, and Madden). As well as helping my team out as much as possible if needed.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I feel like I know the rules pretty well here, although will for sure read over them before every season here starts just to get a refresher.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I want to take that next step in my LG career. I believe I can help, not only a team but also help the league grow as a whole. I have taken the backseat here for 3 seasons now and feel like I have learned a lot (good and bad)feel I can put what I know to use. I believe I can be a great communicator and a great owner for a team and the league. I am always available when needed and will always listen to teammates suggestions and opinions. I also look forward to working with league management and other owners around this league to keep this place as great as it is now, or reach even higher goals. The challenges of building a team excites me.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I just hope to keep everyone happy and involved. I wish to work with other owners and management around the league to help this place become even more special then it is. I believe from experience I can put a pretty good team on the ice as I know alooooot of the players in this league. I want to keep this fun (win or lose). Getting to know other players and management around the league is what really excites me. Obviously I want to win, and believe I have the mindset to put a team on the ice to do this. I want to help grow this league bigger and bigger and bigger by keeping everyone involved as I said.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No, have never had any issues with LG. It is in my opinion the best run league in sports video games.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Good luck to other possible owners and lets have an Awesome season 10!
    Jibbertones4

• Like Like x 1
    Jibbertones
  15. The DrTreason

The DrTreason Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -5
    PSN CHL ownership application
    League experience: LG 4 season in xb1 NHL, AHL and CHL, have a few championships under the belt and a player of the week, I have owned in other leagues and been Management in other leagues. PS4 LG CHL and some AHL.
    I have knowledge of the LG rules and regulations.
    I have never been banned from LG
    I would like to own in LG as it would help me grow even more and I can bring a positive vibe to a team as an owner and I have never had a team fold on me no matter what the record was.
    My goal as an owner is to help build the LG community and have a team that’s competitive and fun for the players on the team and the league.

Thank you,
    Gods_Ninja99 (PSN)
    The DrTreason (Xbox)

• Like Like x 1
    Djtreason
  16. osphoenix

osphoenix Fuelled Hatred

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    PSN)
    ?

Age? 31

League Experience? 40 Regular Season CHL games played.

Previous LG League ManagementExperience? None in LG. Have management in other leagues.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? In-depth

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Desire to help withthe league expansion and enter a competitive team to thwin mix.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Wish to establish myself as a good team leader and help in developing chl players.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? I was suspended one season after personal matters took control of life and I was forced to step away from gaming for a month.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. kwhiss613

kwhiss613 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -2
    PSN)

Age 33

League Experience: was captain in vg last season. Have past experience in owner and GM in previous leagues that are no longer open. Have played last 4 season in lg.

Previous LG League Management Experience? First application

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? i’ve been around the league for four seasons and feel very confident with my knowledge of the rules as i do read updates an check rules alot.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I injoyed when i was owner in previous leagues. Built a strong playoff team. Had fun with players and other gms/owners. And i am laid off for the winter and have lots of free time and would like to own in lg.

My goal i would like to achieve would be the cup 100%. But meeting new people new friends within the psn lg league. Also wish to have better experience in ownership. Over all having fun.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No i have not been

Regards,
    Kwhiss613

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  18. Pk_exclusive

Pk_exclusive Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    Intersted in chl ownership

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Al3xro_QC

Al3xro_QC Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -2
    LGCHL SEASON 10 APPLICATION.

Age 25

League experience : Season 10 will be my 3rd season. I was GM in season 9 with Saginaw Spirit.

Knowing rules : I think i know all after being GM in season 9. Well, maybe 1 or 2 thing that change that i dont know ? Otherwise I read all rules before season 9 started.

Why I wish to take owner of a team : I want to bring the best experience I can to all the team ( roster and tc ) . Last season ( season 9), we had a solid family and we maked friends . Thats what i want . Have fun with the team.

Your goals you want to achive as a owner : as for sure , win the memorial cup but whats most important , improve players so they can break record and get draft like me next season.

Have you been ban in LG season .

Never.

Best regards and happy new year :)

Al3xro

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. FOXYHRC0314

FOXYHRC0314 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ?

Age?
    League Experience?
    Fb,SPNHL,VG
    No, But have owner in other leagues
    I know them pretty good
    To have fun and build a good team
    To have a good and none dramatic team so everyone has fun and to win some game.
    Have you been ban in LG for any reason
    No

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.