LGCHL Season 10 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duckyy315

Duckyy315 Member

Discord:
    Duckyy315 - Owner#6753
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -5
    Age? 36

League Experience?

I’ve only played 1 season with the league.

Previous LG League Management Experience?

I don’t have experience in LG management but I was an owner in the VG league with the North Bay Battalion.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?

I’m very familiar with the rules and the league.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?

Because I was known as the “Comeback Kid” when I took over for the North Bay Battalion and rebuilding the team and taking them to the playoffs.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?

Creating a dream team and taking them to the championships and possibly winning it all!

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?

No

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Duckyy315
  2. Alexcleroux1995

Alexcleroux1995 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1

League Experiance:

Played all 9 seasons up to date including parts of 3 seasons at NHL level.

Previous LG league management:

Season 3 agm for Springfield Thunderbirds.

Why do I wish to take a chl ownership? Because it would give me a opportunity to learn the ropes before taking on higher management.

My goal as CHL owner is simple build a competitive team with my GM and AGM and go out and win a championship.

I have never been banned or given any strikes for any given reason.

alexcleroux1995
  3. DeathsRh

DeathsRh Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Age ? 29 .

League exp. Season 8 and 9

No previous lg management but a quick learner.

I have fully read the rules and learn every day with experienced owners in VG and LG

I wish to take ownership to take gaming to the next level while providing a fair playing ground for all players. I have had some bad experiences in lg and have seen a lot of players be mistreated . That being said I would if given the chance would provide class / structure to give our team a healthy environment to play in.

Never been banned from any online gaming platform.

No Streaming Account
  4. xBEASTMODE90x

xBEASTMODE90x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2 / -2
    LGCHL Owner Season 10 Application

Age?

League Experience?
    I have been playing for the past 5 season and have been inspired by my previous owners and have learned a few good things from them. I was AGM of the Storm a few seasons Ago

AGM Of Guelph Storm

My knowledge of the rules are about 8/10 and I intend to read the rules a few more times to have a better understanding.

I enjoy the league and want to get even more involved than I am as a player and want to create a fun environment and win that's what hockey is all about.

I want to utilize my experience I have gotten from my previous owners. I want to have a fun, fair, rewarding environment and eventually become champions.

Never

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  5. itzTruue

itzTruue Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 6 / -0
    Age? - 27

League Experience? - 3 Seasons in the LGCHL

Previous LG League Management Experience? - GM last season with the Prince Albert Raiders

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? - 8/10 - I am confident that I know the rules well, but I will admit that I have been wrong on some rulings in the past. Will always refer to the rulebook if I am unsure on a ruling

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? - Last season as GM I had a great experience! I love everything management related whether it be doing lines, building chemistry with teammates, inputting stats, and making trades, I love it all. I think it would be great to own the Raiders this coming season, as the previous Owner doesn't have time this season to be management & I would love to step up to the plate and take the team over so that we can redeem ourselves and become playoff contenders right from the get-go!

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? - I would like to build a playoff team with a great core group of guys. That is my main goal. Some other goals I wish to achieve would be to ensure that everybody on my LG team has a great experience and gets along.. winning isn't everything. It's fun to win, but it's a lot more fun when you're having a good time with friends, win or lose. Another personal goal of mine would be to bring in some new faces to LG, I feel like introducing new people to the league is great especially after the expansion, I felt that this season was "slim pickings" when it came to depth, and some new friendly faces would help for sure.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? - No I have not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    itztruue
  6. xxcardsharkxx406

xxcardsharkxx406 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 5 / -3
    Xxcardsharkxx406
    Have alot off Lg experience
    Was an owner for 5 seasons took season 9 off to have a break but would like to get back at it
    Have a good understanding of the rules
    I would be a good owner cause l am fair to players and it is my job to help them succeed weather that be on my team or in a trade to another team
    Also main thing is everyone has fun
    My age is 48
    Thx hope to hear back from u

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. Geeg2010

Geeg2010 Push up bb

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Age? 25

League Experience? S1-S6 and S9

S3 Sudbury Wolves AGM
    S5 and S6 Spokane Chiefs AGM

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? I have read through the rule book many times to make sure my team is up to par with the rules.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? I've been wanting to take ownership of a CHL team for a while now. Just never felt mentally ready to take ownership till now.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? I have three goals for next season. One I want to help educate players who are new to the league and/or to the game itself. Two I want to make sure my team has the best and Friendliest experience in their CHL career. Three win the cup.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

Maxi_Gaming93
  8. Xempir3sniperX

Xempir3sniperX Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -3
    Age? 22

League Experience? Season 7, Season 8 and Season 9

Previous LG League Management Experience? AGM position in season 8 and Owner in Season 9

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 10/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Being with a team for the whole season is unbeatable. Owning a team gives me that opportunity, and it also gives me an opportunity to work with a bunch of new guys and develop them into one coherent unit. Also, the LG community is great, and being an owner opens up a lot of opportunities to meet other owners and mangers.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? As an owner, my goal is to make a well rounded team and play competitive hockey. Also, i want to create a friendly environment in order to minimize team related issues, and keep the players happy and having fun. In my experience, i have come to realize that the more fun the players are having in game and in the chats, they stay more relaxed and there is relatively no drama.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No bans in LG

done to here

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Dmcgloin

Dmcgloin Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 2 / -0
    (PSN)
    ?

Age 20

League Experience: been in lg since season 4 and vg for 4 seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? Lgchl owner season 5

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Fairly well

I’ve been management in the vgahl 2 seasons in a row, soon to be 3 and have been in this league for six seasons
    Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Create a strong team, make playoffs and mostly for the players to have fun

Yes, season 6 management step down due to family issues and had the ban uplifted in season 7

No Streaming Account
  10. NJDevil29

NJDevil29 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0
    (PSN)
    ?

Age? 29

League Experience? 3 seasons (6 if you count 3 WJC seasons)

Previous LG League Management Experience? Red Deer Rebels GM

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 9/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Really enjoyed being a GM and with league expansion possible again good owners will be important and would love nothing more then to own the Reading Royals if there is an expansion since I live only a half hour away from them.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Field a competitive team that players want to play for and chase the cup.

Have you been ban in LG for anyreason? No

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. worf26

worf26 Mr.Hamilton

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Age-35

League Experience-

I have been apart of LG since Season 3. I have learned alot in my time spent in the league.

Previous LG League Management Experience-

I have been apart of management in the CHL once before. Season 3 with Guelph.

I have been managment in the AHL 3 times. Season 4 with Milwaukee. Season 7 with Laval. And season 8 with Utica.

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules-

I have a very good understanding of the rules in the CHL through my experience as a manager and a player in the league.

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL-

I want the challenge of being an owner within the CHL.

I feel that I can manage personalities well and I put full commitment to running a team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner-

Most important for me is to create a positive environment for the team I put together. I can manage personalities well and want to put together a positive and competitive group.I definitely feel confident in my ability to manage a team.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason- No. Never.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. VINcenzo1289

VINcenzo1289 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Age? 29

League Experience? 1 season

Previous LG League Management Experience? none

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? Good working knowledge and organized to be ready by season's beginning

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Really enjoyed my experience and help received from previous management and want to help others enjoy the experience as well. I have met so many new people through the process and would like to see if I could put together a cup contending team.

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? (1) Help people enjoy and learn and enjoy the LG experience. (2) Win the cup.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? Nope

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. rocketrasared

rocketrasared Hate Losing More Then I Love Winning

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -5
    No Streaming Account
  14. Hockeygab_20

Hockeygab_20 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    Willing to take ownership over

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Steelbravo7

Steelbravo7 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lgchl owner season 10 application

League experience: was on the TC for Chicago and Idaho

I'm knowledgeable of the LG rules and guidelines as I've had help from previous owners in this league

Why I wish to take ownership: Having owned in the fbhl league, I'd like to move on to a more competitive and more communicative league. Where I'd like to build a competive environment which also keeps with a friendly brotherhood environment.

My goals: To build up a winning organization while not compromising the integrity of the league.

No I've never been banned

No Streaming Account
  16. Ronik

Ronik Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ronik#0177
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)

Age?

▪I am 26 turning 27 in a month.

League Experience?

▪3 CHL Seasons (PSN)

▪None

▪I know quite a bit from playing but to be honest, there are a lot of rules that I wouldn't know from just playing. I have taken the time to read all 4 rule books and copy them into individual memos on my phone for quick and easy access.

▪The reason I want to take on ownership is to make a difference in the league. Now I'm sure that's probably along the most generic answers like building a competitive team, and being a role model and such.
    ▪Believe me, I want all of that too but I don't value winning as my "Primary" goal. Don't get me wrong when I say that either; who doesnt want to win, right?
    ▪I want to build an atmosphere where players can feel at ease when we play. We can joke, laugh and demonstrate our ability all at the same time. I wanna have fun and I hate how all it takes is one to ruin that experience.
    ▪I'm an easy going guy, I can take a joke, I'm not a :snowflake: :snowflake: lol but I do know when to draw the line.
    ▪I'm also continually learning how to improve my game everyday. If I could build some friendships and have an atmosphere where knowledge is praised and shared along the way, that would be Dy-No-Miteee.
    To die, to sleep – to sleep, perchance to dream - Hamlet (partial quote)

▪Well if I do get a chance at Ownership, I plan on doing it for a long time and hopefully establish a good reputation where I can encourage others to tryout.
    ▪I want to be a beacon of hope for new players and help get them started on their LG careers and give them the opportunity to venture further within the league.
    ▪I want an opportunity for everyone, including myself to have the chance of playing in a stress-free atmosphere to the best of my ability.

No.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Superdaoust
  17. HockeyStarDude

HockeyStarDude Active Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -6

Age?
    I am 18 years old.​

League Experience?
    Started season 8 as a randomly assigned training camp player, then worked my way up to a roster spot by the end of the season. Played all of season 9 in a roster position.​

Owner of season 5 World Junior Championship Team Kazakhstan​

8.5/10. I would be reading through the rules thoroughly in order to be prepared but I have already had to brush up on quite a bit as a recent World Junior Championship Owner.
    I wish to take on ownership within the PSN LGCHL so I may become a leader within my team and the community and give players the best possible experience they can. I would be looking to create a team that is good both on and off the ice so that there would be a positive environment for players to thrive in. I believe that the number one element that players should look for when coming to play within the LGCHL and all LG leagues is fun and I want to create an environment that is fun for the players so they will want to come back and play more. Along with the fun, I would also want there to be success involved of course. I would be looking to develop players to help them increase their effectiveness as a player and potentially reach the next level of competition in their LG careers. I would not only be the owner of the team but the coach as well. There are many skilled players out there and as much as I would help them increase their skill, I think it would be even more important to help them become better team players so the team may function well as a whole. Overall, I believe that I would be able to create a competitive team that players would enjoy playing for.​

I have many goals I would like to achieve as a PSN LGCHL owner but the main three that I will be focusing on are as follows:
    -I would like to have a team that is very active and wants to play a lot in order to get better. To attain this goal I plan on organizing many 6v6 games within my team as well as running club games nearly every night.
    -I would like my team to make the playoffs. To attain this goal I will do my part as an owner by building a team that is skilled and works well together in order to achieve maximum success. I will also help players grow in order to improve my teams shot at success.
    -I would like to have at least three players reach 50 points as well as have a deep lineup with no forwards below 1.5 points per game. For my defense, I would like them to all have positive +/- as well as decent offensive contribution. For my goalies, I would like them to have low goals against averages (under three) as that would mean that they are doing solid and also mostly likely not getting too many quality chances against them which would mean my defense are doing their job suppressing shots. To attain these statistic based goals there are many responsibilities I must take on. For the forwards, I must look to train them to work together to make smart plays in order to get quality shots and plenty of them. Along with this I will also need to develop some players to increase their effectiveness so that my team will have good depth. For the defense, as well as the forwards, I will be stressing the importance of positioning in order to take away options from the opposing team. Also for the defense I will be teaching them how to be relevant in the play in the offensive zone. Another important thing for me to teach my defense is how to effectively break out of the zone so that the forwards may have an easier time setting up a play. For the goalies, I hope that their jobs may be easy if the players have proper positioning but I will still be teaching them how to play smart as a goalie in terms of positioning and whatnot and I will be able to do this as I am a goalie in real life.​
    Overall, I feel like these goals are quite attainable and I hope to get the opportunity to attain them and prove myself as an owner within the PSN LGCHL.​

No, I have never been banned in LG for any reason.​

• Winner Winner x 2
    HockeyStarDude
  18. mhogan5

mhogan5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    (PSN)

Age? 33

League Experience? Member since Season 6

Previous LG League Management Experience? Season 8 Valdor Owner

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 8/10

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL? Looking to get back into ownership after successful Season 8

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner? Of course to win and be successful, but to help develop the league and provide a positive experience for all players.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason? No

• Winner Winner x 2
    mhogan5
  19. beernpickles

beernpickles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    PSN: beernpickles

Age? 30

League Experience?

Multiple seasons, both on XBOX and PS4, in NHL, AHL, and CHL.

AGM for 1/2 of S20 LGAHL, then GM of Wilkes-Barre Scranton S20 LGAHL for final half of season after original GM quit.

Average to Above Average understanding, just need to freshen up a little bit on a couple thing

After multiple seasons on both XBOX and PS LGHL, AHL, and CHL; I haven't really found success in many aspects regarding competitive online hockey. I would like the opportunity to take over a vacant ownership position so I can build a team capable of making a playoff run. That's obvious, though.

As owner of a CHL team, I want my main focus to be on the player experience. By this, I want to make sure all players (new and veteran alike) are exposed to mature, consistent structure and a management team that makes sure everyone has an equal opportunity to take their career down whatever path they choose.

Personally, I would like to establish a winning culture while making a statement run in the playoffs. Overall, I would just like to do my part to improve the player experience, which I see as the most important part of the CHL. In my opinion, many new players experience poor management which results in a reduced/smaller window to showcase and improve.

Once,

I signed up for both LGHL on XBOX and PSN, but I wasn't trying to sign up for the XBOX side. It was my mistake, and I received a bid on XBOX side. I bought out the 2 season ban that same day, and maintained my player eligibility status for PS.

• Like Like x 2
    beernpickles
  20. TheSpot_G_Spot

TheSpot_G_Spot Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -2
    Age? 24

League Experience? 3 seasons

Previous LG League Management Experience? GM Armada season 9

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules? 9/10-will be reading up on the rules more once the season ends

I wish to take ownership of a team because I have enjoyed the friendships that I have made over my three seasons. It is a fun league to take the stress out of the work/school week a few nights. It is a great way to build relationships with people from all around the world and to continue them in real life.

My goal as an owner is to produce a solid team that all gets along and continues relationships beyond the one season. I want to make a team that is able to play with no egos and make a deep run into the playoffs.

No

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.