LGCHL Season 10 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Krt-Peanutbutter, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferdaboieslit

Ferdaboieslit Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    League Management Resume
    Joey Frenette (Ferdaboieslit)
    Canadien
    PS4

Age?
    I am currently a 17 year old, I am drafted in the QMJHL by the Victoriaville Tigers.

League Experience?
    I have only been playing NHL games since NHL 16, however I have played in season 8 ( CHL goalie ).

Previous LG League Management Experience?
    None but I am eager to acquire some if I am chosen!

Knowledge of The (PSN) CHL Rules?
    I have read the rules and am willing to memorise them for an ownership spot!

Why You Wish To Take On Ownership Within The (PSN) LGCHL?
    I absolutely love playing EASHL with my buddies, I feel like LG brings a feeling of determination and accomplishment to the game. In the past I have been too busy with hockey training/practices and school. However, I am now done with school and have alot less on my mind! I dream of becoming a real life GM as my full time job and this is as close as you can come to it virtually!

Your Goals You Wish To Achieve As A (PSN) LGCHL Owner?
    Provide a fun environnement for my entire team, make sure everyone fits in. Really try to implement a feeling of being apart of a team. I want my players to look forward to their game nights! Naturally, I would also love to have a competitive team, hopefully win some championships down the road!

Have you been banned in LG for any reason?
    Yes I have been banned season 8 I believe because I quit on my team. At that time I was struggling in school and was no longer able to invest time in a gaming league. Now I am done with school and have alot of free time! I am a changed man! I really hope the evaluating commity can understand the situation I was put in at that time and look past my past.

No Streaming Account
  2. CaptainPatrickK

CaptainPatrickK Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

League Experience?
    5 years in online league experience.
    Currently an owner of a FBAHL team.

None

Know the rules very well

To create a friendly environment, and to get a team a cup

To be known as a good owner and bring a team of skilled players to winning a cup

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?
    No

If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. A reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season 10. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.?

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner?
    Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations?
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette?
    Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!
    Thank You[/QUOTE]

CaptainPatrickK21
  3. Bardownski69

Bardownski69 4th Round Superstar

Ratings:
    +18 / 4 / -0
    (PSN)
    LGCHL Owner Season 10 Application
    Bardownski69

Age?

League Experience?
    Started playing S5 of the LGCHL season. Then for the rest of my seasons was split between the NHL and AHL.

I don't have any official management experience, however I have helped some of my previous teams with getting the stats after games.

I know the basics of the rules, but if I get to be ownership I would read through the rules in depth.

I wanted to take on ownership because I wanted to experience what it is like. As well as wanting to help develop the LGCHL for a couple of seasons. I feel that I know alot about the game of hockey and would like to spread my knowledge of the game to others.

I want to obviously build winning teams, but I really just want to help develop the skill of the CHL. I want to help players on my team make that easy transition to the NHL/AHL.

Have you been ban in LG for any reason?
    No, I haven't.

If you wish to become a (PSN) LGCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application. A reminder that filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season 10. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.?

Role & Responsibility of A CHL Owner?
    Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website & in the league. If selected as Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    You would be responsible of The day to day operations that keep a team functioning. Owners will be given the tools & ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League.
    It is important to understand that the Owner(s) are also responsible for their team & can be held accountable for actions & decisions they make or fail to make.
    The position of Owner is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups & downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations?
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their Players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    This community looks to Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    Each Owner & Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette?
    Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the (PSN) CHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!
    Thank You

BardownskiNation_Official
  4. Pavel Gogolev

Pavel Gogolev Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1

HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING? im actually 19 and im injured right now but im playing pro hockey and how i said i got injured so. i wanna take over this because i know if i will take over this! we will win the champion ship well at least will get to the final

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    pavelgogolev170000
  5. Bulging_twine

Bulging_twine Retired (Xbox & PSN)

Ratings:
    +1,589 / 230 / -280

Wait. They give out ships when you win it all now?

• Like Like x 4
    bulging_twine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.