Season 10 post Preseason Rankings!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by TTV-TheManBerto, Jun 20, 2020.

1. xBertoR10

xBertoR10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -2
    As we close up preseason and approach the Season 10 opening, we got a good glimpse of how the teams plan to play out this season. Of course, like I said before, this is just an opinion. Not something to take personal and think the world is ending because a media team member ranked your team 10th.

Here’s how I rank them after the Pre-Season:

1st- WOLFSBURG: yes, yes, I know. Just because I play for Wolfsburg, I put them here. No…. This team showed solidness all over the field with the fewest goals conceded and most goals scored, very difficult to think this team won't end anywhere else. Previous: 3rd Key Players: Cerb & abundanceofbuns

2nd- LEIPZIG: Team looks very solid. WILL need some work in the midfield if they want to win the title though. Previous: 4th Key Players: Mayor & Omar13va

3rd- GLADBACH: One of the best midfields in the preseason. Mistakes and failure to create shooting opportunities hurts this team big so this will be what they need to work on to make it big. Previous: 2nd Key Players: Fabiolo & Pvt_Gosling

4th- LEVERKUSEN: This team looked very well balanced all around. The chemistry is there, the chances are there. Just need to be a tad more solid to get their hands on the title. Previous: 7th. Key Players: Fear Chubbz & Fear Pique

5th- SCHALKE: Very disappointing preseason. Yes, they missed many key players but this team looked very off chem. Hopefully they can look very differently during the league because if not, they're in for a long ride. Previous: 1st. Key Players: Youssef & Gireud

6th- UNION BERLIN: Showed signs of promise to be a really great team. The talent is there, they just need to put the pieces together to make some serious damage. Previous: 6th. Key Players: Cupid & Hazeyf

7th- BAYERN: Looked sloppy all around. Though they went through a lot of trades and changes, it’s going to take a lot of work to set the good form in motion. Previous: 5th. Key Players: Respecognyze & xBadr

8th- KOLN: Named themselves the meme team and it was exactly that. Lost some key players in trading so not quite sure how this will play out. Previous: 9th. Key Players: Jackovasaurus & Quickdraw

9th- FREIBURG: Mentioned before that they needed ambition to get something out of this and they lacked it during the preseason. Previous: 8th. Key Players: Knifey & Scottytoohotty

10th- BVB: Came in with all the confidence and came out with no points. Wish them the best of luck to turn it around to upset the rest of the league. Previous: 10th. Key Players: Blasphemee & Blind Ref.

Wish everyone the best of luck on this season 10. May the best team win! And remember to be on the lookout for a TC revolution from Bayern this season

• Like Like x 3
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TheManBerto
  2. xBadr93

xBadr93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Don't like it, won't read it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1