Season 11 Bidding Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by iasxus, Oct 30, 2020.

1. iasxus

iasxus Hentai Haven UwU

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, what's up, I am Sebas aka Obsufcate. Today I will be doing my own personal ranking, in which I will be giving my opinions and each teams players, weaknesses, strengths, and make a suggestion(s) for their weaknesses. This season is especially interesting to me, due to the fact there are 2 keepers how exceeded the 10m bid tag, both JOKER-ONE-TWO & DarthVaderMD. This is especially interesting to me, mainly because in this league, there are not enough GK's and to see TWO goalkeepers exceed the 10m price tag, is really astonishing. Will their hefty price tag increase their expectations in the game? Will the price the went for go into their head and fear set in due to them hallucinating that they should exceed in every game? Who knows. Overall, I am very excited for this season, so let us go ahead and kick it off.

*THIS IS SOLEY JUST BASED ON MY OPINION AND MY EXPERIENCE, I WILL BE USING PREVIOUS STATS AND KNOWLEDGE FROM MY VIEW ON HOW THE PLAYERS PLAY DUE TO EXPIERENCE PLAYING WITH OR AGAINST THEM*

ATLETICO MADRID:

This team is by Mullett177(O), cupid55(GM), and NYsports02(AGM). I really do not know where to start, this team is made up with 8 players who I never heard of, and 5 players, who I have heard of, not counting this team management, I sense this team will have a hard time meeting their managements expectations.

WEAKNESSES: Oh god where do I start.

- Forwards: This team's choices of forwards are interesting, i believe both cupid55 & xSJ_9 will be in the starting spot, however, my main concern between these duos is the chemistry between both strikers, will one be a target man? Will both be running from behind? Will both be communicating on their runs, or will they be yelling at their teammates or each other for their own or partners mistakes? I do not see this teams choices of forwards being able to make an impact on the pitch, solely due to the reason of the amount of confidence and trust they must obtain to become a feared duo.

- Mid-fields: This, this right here seems to be the key weakness on this team. I really do not know what they will be doing with their midfielders, who will be playing cam, who will be playing center and controlling the mid, and who will help the defense, this teams midfield, is truly painful to see in my opinion. The only real quality midfielder I see is really NYsports02, but you cannot depend on just 1 player, to make both the attack runs and defensive plays. I mean there are 3 players out of 5 who they obtain for 500k. Do I have to give more reasoning?

- Defenders: Definitely their FB's, their stats cannot convince me otherwise. Both mullett177 and Mayor_35 will lose their vocal cords with the amount of barking they will do to their FB's and DM's. RIP Mayor's TOTS though. Maybe next season.

STRENGHTS:

- Goalies: Inferno425. That is all. I won't be surprise if he requests a trade in the future.

BARCELONA:

This team is run by alonzi401(O), TTV-TheManBerto(GM), and Z-69-C-del-G(AGM). SHEESH THIS TEAM. This team should be in the top 3, even 1st place. There is absolutely no excuse that this team should be below 3rd place, whatsoever. This team has everything to ensure them to constantly be in 1st place, throughout all of LGFA PSN Season 11.

WEAKNESSES:

- Opinion: Having such a well balance, all-round good team is a great thing to possess, however, I think this team will struggle with their starting choices, who to play, where they play, and what their game plan will be. They have such quality players, and only 11 players to pick from. Will this cause tension or frustrations between the teams? Will there be bad blood? Who the fucks knows, but drama is drama and I cant help, but wonder if the tea is already boiling before pre-season.

STRENGHTS:

- Opinion: Everything. They have all their area of plays covered, they have forwards who can and will create/score goals, midfielders who can and will control the tempo of the game, and defenders/goalie who can BOX this team, go undefeated and be the least conceding team in the league. This team has everything, definitely keep your eyes peeled for this teams performance.

CA OSASUNA:

This team is run by Cosminnn4(O), Gireud(GM), and Goes171(AGM). A unique team, really. I see this team being an underdog for this season, although I wonder who they will play it out. I see this team using a narrow formation, playing tiki-taka and quick behind the defense balls. Lots of short and possessive gameplay.

WEAKNESSES:

- Mid-fielders: I am a little concerned on their options for who to play as CM's. They have a solid CAM and CDM, but who will also be another option to play in the midfield for the defense when they are playing it in the back? The other midfielders they possess does not convince me that they will make a impact on the pitch, perhaps they will be dead players? Little Neymars rolling on the pitch? Stating they pressed the wrong button when the team knows they fucked it and now they're caught on the counter? Who knows. Cosmin is gonna be angry really quick though if this happens. RIP them and their 2 games played out of 6 as soon as Cosmin yeets them into the Trade Block.

STRENGTHS:

- Defenders: The choices of this teams defenders is really underrated in my opinion. I can see them stopping every attack from their opponent, if the communicate and position themselves correctly. I can also see this team's FB's pushing up to the midfield to help support the attacking play, with BLUESfan1997 dropping back to help the CB duos. This team will be running a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow without the ball, and a 3-5-2 with the ball, no doubt.

CADIZ CF:

This team is run by xblasphemee(O), Quickdraw(GM), and Lasrxtrick(AGM). First thing's first, RIP Quickdraw when I left him all alone last season because of personal issues. :( I really became that stereotypical dad in the Hispanic community where I am a deadbeat, sorry buddy. :( Anywho, this team has a really good attacking force. I cant wait to see how this team will do when I watch them on replays on twitch.

WEAKNESSES:

- Defenders: This team's defenders.... maaaan. I wont be surprise if this team has the most goals conceded, ngl. Their defensive players stats? Aint it G. I see Rishi struggling in the backline, as well as an unknown GK who I never heard of? ...Yeaaaaahh..... I- I- I don't know about that one. Lemme just look away.

STRENGTHS:

- Opinions: I think chemistry and attacking side would must definitely be this teams strong suit. Blasph, racist Merks and Quick as the attacking side? Idk, it LOOKS shady in a way, but do not underestimate those three. The more those 3 players play together, building trust and confidence, the more goal scoring opportunities will rise.

GETAFE CF:

This team is run by Central153(O), jhaws543(GM), and Naxvyy(AGM). Imma be real with chu, LGFA PSN, this team seems like a laughing stock to me, but hey really knows? I don't. Nor do I want to. That's why I didn't trial much this season. You cant disappoint management, if they never seen you play. ;) Anyways, I see this team behind a bottom or a low-mid table team. A lot of mediocre players imo. This team will play more defensive than offensive.

WEAKNESSES:

- Forwards: The only quality player I see that can really make a change in the attacking side is Nax. I mean for fucksakes, he's the only forward with stats, the rest all joined for season 11. I won't be surprised if this team barely makes any goal scoring chances, or any chances for that matter.

- Defenders: I only know 1 player in their roster that is a quality defender. I mean, I see a player that plays GK about to play defense. Does that not say it all? That's like putting Mayor as the lone striker in a team. Who wants that? Who wants him to suffer? Please type F in respects for DubCityKing11 as he will be carrying their backline.

STRENGTHS:

- Mid-fielders: Their defensive midfield looks really solid. YT_ItsZae, Central152, and The_Show_Gun are capable of breaking down the oppositions attack without a doubt, in the midfield, and final 3rd. I can seem them making plays and being the stars for this team, along with Nax.

GRANADA CF:

This team is run by, Misterroot84(O), Greatwun21(GM), and Omar13VA(AGM). This team is definitely an underdog team, dont underestimate this team, AT ALL. I can see this team in the top 3, no doubt. Wait i said top 3? nvm top 1.... haha...ha... please dont bench me management.. please dont bash my head on the keyboard cause i said top fnd sjhkagbnlg;n ;sd b

WEAKNESSES:

- Defenders: I don't know, almost all of this teams defenders does not have stats. I think this is the teams weaknesss, unheard players, and nonexistent stats.

STRENGTHS:

- Forwards: Ah yes, the godly trio who will save us from grace, from the divine heavens themselves, this trio will guide! Totally didn't say that so management can like me because of what i said earlier about the fbfgrle-t354-[]wik][fejw[ ; In all seriousness, this trio, Omar, Great, and Mister... sheesh. Along with Breed? Those 4? Aye man... This finna be like merk w/ mayor. EASY. EZ. E. Z. Have y'all seen that one video/audio where it's like, "please dont kill me sir, i have a lot to live for, i have a wife and KIDS..... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIN-" yea. thats basically this quartet. RIP.

REAL MADRID:

This team is run by, KevinSLB1302(O), AZEVEDO2002(GM), and Achilles-sV(AGM). This team is interesting to say the least. A lot of familiar names/faces. This team has the potential to be a top 3 team. They look superb all-round.

WEAKNESSES:

- Defenders: I only recognize one defender, and that's P-a-t-r-i-c-ki--. Where is his partner? Where are his FB's? Will he lead their d-line? This is another case of new members, no stats. Basically no face, no case. Im unsure if they will use ramsam02 as a partner for Patrick, but I highly doubt, you can get more out of ramsam playing him in the midfield than to have him partner with Patrick.

STRENGTHS:

- Forwards: This.. again, this trio or quartet, is going to be deadly. KevinSLB1302, CrazyAM-MO, ramsam02, and AZEVEDO2002. Do. Not. Under. Estimate. Them. Mark my works, these 4 players will control the attacking and midfield side, about 60% of the game, or higher. Their stats just says it all imo. Let us just hope ram doesnt pull a playoff ram this season, and yell "short, short, short!" (this is a inside joke between his ACL team and weekend league)

SEVILLA FC:

This team is run by, Fabian(O), Pvt_Gosling (GM), and BenficaFan19. This team gives me Monchengladbach vibes. A lot of fire power, just not enough usage of it. They have a lot of players who can pull an upset, but im curious on what this teams management wants to do with the firepower, and how they will use it. For reference, gladbach finished in 6th place in season 10. Koln, finished 5th. Lots of expectations, minimal performance.

WEAKNESSES:

- Defenders: I only recognize two, Benfica and Hulk. Where's their d-line? To be more clear, it looks like this teams management went for players who are diverse, and diverse only. I dont see a defender who is truly a CB or a FB other than Benfica. with the amount of defender they have, I have a feeling this team will run a 3-5-2, without a doubt, and that is concerning. I only see one defender who can really lead the backline, but even he is questionable. I think their DM's will be doing the defense work for them, and if they dont, well. Brazil VS Germany 2.0 in my book.

STRENGTHS:

- Forwards: Aw man this teams forwards, the amount of power this team has really makes me go hmmmmmm. we got Fabian, xBadr, and Pheonix as ST options. I'm intrigued on how this attack trio will play out, 2/3 has the chemistry and trust to create goal scoring opportunities. They just need to mix in xBadr and this trio will be deadly.

- Mid-fielders: This, I like this. Me likey a lot. We got E-Fuchs, Pvt, mo0odi, and Slim. what isnt to like about those 4? They all possess the ball well, they can all make defensive and attacking plays, they know when and where to be, the list just goes on and on. Their midfield is the strongest thing they have. Lets hope their defender doesnt break them and make them turn against each other.

VALENCIA:

This team is run by Noble-1985(O), D-Saboteur(GM), and Adhil98 (AGM). This team has potential to be on of the top 3 teams, this season. They look superb all around. I don't know what to say, other that i hope I don't lag. No hard feelings. <3

WEAKNESSES:

- Defenders: FB's. Socalm, Viper, Callumh (possibly), and FB (doubt he'll play fb for this team.) to me it just looks like another case of versatile players, but not true positional players. This teams FB's are going to help in the attack, if not they will struggle defensively.

STRENGTHS:

- Forwards: Don't underestimate Jack and DGaming. I know Dgaming from another league, and sheesh. He can be the top goal scorer if he wanted to, don't underestimate him at all. Those two can both make plays, both carry the ball from their mid, to the final 3rd, I mean hell, I already pissed myself thinking what these two duos will do. Im wet. Okay? SOAKING IM SOAKING.

VILLARREAL FC:

This team is run by Ash_bae94(O), littlewing8887(GM), and SweatyBreats(AGM). I like this team, this team is truly unique in its own way. I believe most of these players are veterans, but just because they are old, does not mean they cannot read or play the game. Cant play the player.

WEAKNESSES:

- Mid-fields: To be more precise, their attacking side and CM side. I don't really see a good CAM, or another good CM, other than Ash. Wing and Ash will be a threat in the midfield, but who will help them carry the ball up? Run back down? Play possessive? Another case of new faces, no stats.

STRENGTHS:

- Defenders: I. Love. This. I love their choices of defenders, we got Chelsea, Win, Sweaty, Ash, and Talia. These defender will be really hard to get by, along with Broadway in GK? I can see this team pulling some boxes along with Barca. They have the leadership, and communication. Forget about trust and confidence for these defenders, these guys can not know each other and they will still read the game and know how to play it. Sheesh, this team can pull off a Bayern Munich season 2015/16, no cap str8 fax.

Okay, I think that just about wraps it up, thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you day and weekend goes well! I will be doing little skits like these in the future. Until next time.

HAPPY FEMBOY FRIDAY UWU

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    So what's your power rankings? 1-10?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. iasxus

iasxus Hentai Haven UwU

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to wait after pre-season to make my official power rankings.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. P-a-t-r-i-c-ki--

P-a-t-r-i-c-ki-- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    Lol just because people are new doesn’t mean there is no one don’t worry about it we got top players at the d line and lol forgot Barros dawg

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. FB_DGaming24

FB_DGaming24 Member

Discord:
    dgaming24_#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    LOL SEBAS!! appreciate the praise bro. However fyi 90 percent of my games last season for noble was at FB ❤️ Even tho ST is where my heart is

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Chooter902

Chooter902 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mullett177#3745
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -6
    its ok will, he said my fb's were bad, and the stats prove it...(one was tots lol). good reading though. tks seb!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Tsunami_Cerb

Tsunami_Cerb Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cerb#0845
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    corey stop reading this and focus on your fantasy team

hicerb
  8. Chooter902

Chooter902 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mullett177#3745
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -6
    ok ok

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. TheRealJZKITTY

TheRealJZKITTY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Seb why

No Streaming Account
  10. manleyFGC

manleyFGC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -14
    Atletico's fullbacks are kitty and Fetz which are both top class. I'd argue that you kind of HAVE to go through the middle to beat Atletico.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Mayor_35

Mayor_35 Sign up for LGFA Psn

Discord:
    mayor_35#0
    Ratings:
    +24 / 2 / -4
    Ouch

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Mayor_35
  12. manleyFGC

manleyFGC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -14
    I wasn't meaning it as an insult to others. Your team record will speak for itself.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account