PSN Season 12 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'LGFA PSN' started by Wsheikh90, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Wsheikh90

Wsheikh90 LGFA PSN Hall of Fame Inductee

Ratings:
    +71 / 9 / -29
    If you're interested in becoming Staff for the LGFA PSN, copy and paste and fill out the template below:

Position Level : Deputy/BOG/PA
    Experience :
    Availability :
    Comments :

riptide_gamer
  2. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 "The Voice of LG"

Ratings:
    +552 / 53 / -154
    Position Level : BOG
    Experience : More than enough
    Availability : More than enough
    Comments : *Gets Mace* There's gonna be some changes around here

• Funny Funny x 4
    BroadwayCJ97
  3. WinWitout4Knif3X

WinWitout4Knif3X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -3
    Position Level : Players Association President
    Experience : 6+ Seasons, I know most of the league and recruited plenty of them myself. I have a good relationship with most of the players, owners, and staff.
    Availability : I work from home 24/7 so my availability is good
    Comments : I am not sure that we've ever had a strong Players Association presence and I think I can help the league grow best in this capacity. I plan to get back into recruiting aggressively and looking for ways to generally improve the league. I have ambitions for us to get 12-14+ teams for Season 12 and I want to do whatever I can to help realize that goal for everybody involved. I've had my issues in the past but more recently I am back to playing regularly and trying to stay involved. I think I'd be a perfect fit for this kind of role and I hope to discuss with staff about possible options.

Great Season 11 everyone let's keep the momentum going into Season 12.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    winwitout4knif3x
  4. Daattoo

Daattoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Position Level : BOG
    Experience : Managed in Egyptian league 2 seasons as an admin

Availability : I can be available any time. I work in the morning and i have access to voice chats and discord at work if needed too.

Comments : I don't really have any comments but i can answer any questions about myself and how i can help this community grow.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. TTV-TheManBerto

TTV-TheManBerto Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -1
    Position Level: BOG
    Experience: Been in the league since season 8. Been a part of the media team since season 9 and have worked many positions there. Currently run the Friday Night FIFA events so I know how to handle large amounts of work without being stressed out. Can move my way around the site pretty well as I have also been a manager since season 9. I am bilingual so if we ever need translating from Spanish I can perfectly do that.

Availability: I am one of, if not, the most active member on discord. Available pretty much 24/7 and always keep an eye on the chat.

Comments: The community knows me well as I am very outgoing and understanding of my fellow members. I know how to work well with others and I know how to work with others as a team.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    TheManBerto
  6. mullett177

mullett177 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mullett177#3745
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2
    Position Level : PA
    Experience : 3 years of LGFA as management, AFL, VPGA.
    Availability : 24/7
    Comments : I feel this league needs a rep to go to for any concerns or issues, someone that Is always available to talk, and reliable. Someone who knows the ins and outs, and isn't afraid to speak up on their behalf. I feel I could provide great representation for the players in this league, which I feel has been missing this role for some time now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. vonaey

vonaey Honeybun

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Position Level: BOG
    Experience: Active in league community since season 8. Constant effort in recruiting for LG PSN since my entrance into the league.
    Availability: 24/7
    Comments: I truly want to see LG PSN grow into a larger, more complete model than what we have today. I believe through the position of BOG my best aspects will shine through to fully support this model of growth not only for league fulfillment but for community betterment as well. Some of my aspects include, consistent maturity, full picture thinking and evaluating of a situation, tireless motivation to answer any questions given to me. LG PSN has become a platform of community for me personally and I genuinely want to care for this platform while also expanding it for our future members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Misterroot84

Misterroot84 Member

Discord:
    Misterroot84 FWD CAM#2037
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -2
    Position Level : PA
    Experience : 5 Seasons of LGFA... 3 as management.
    Availability : 24/7
    Comments :Here to help the league grow and stay Fair. Fairness needs to be implemented for management and the players. Lets make this league make sense!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Misterroot84