Season 16 Return

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by John_SheIdon, Jan 21, 2021.

1. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    Good Afternoon LG,

I just wanted to say how I am happy to hopefully get back into the swing of LG as I had to take a few seasons off due to personal responsibilities outside of LG. I was looking forward to Season 14 with the Calgary Flames but unfortunately one thing led to another & I lost excitement for PS & the NHL brand so I needed some time away & unfortunately that came at the beginning of the season. I owe the Season 14 Calgary Flames & @STLstash an apology for having to leave the team in such a sudden decision but it was what was best for myself & my family in real life. I am looking forward on getting back into the swing of things if that means playing the the CHL again then so be it but I am back as a new person & was able to get a new outlook on the league after being off. Until then good luck to the teams in the playoffs & looking forward on what the future has to bring in regards to my LG career.

• Winner Winner x 3
    John_SheIdon