LGHL Season 18 PSN NHL Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Sep 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tropics_White

Tropics_White Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tropics_White#0525
    Ratings:
    +37 / 3 / -16
    1: What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?

AGM CHL Sarnia Sting 50% of the szn where I set the lines to turn us from last in the OHL into the playoffs only 3 weeksleft in szn. I also own WGG Tropics: 100% legit sponsored team that competes & hosts yr round $$$ tournaments.

3: What is your Lg experience?

My 1st szn was S16 where I went to Sarnia Sting (my home town lol) Then was drafted S17 played for Buffalo Sabres until the very last week where I requested I go to AHL for playoffs. Also was owner in last 2 CBJ

4: Knowledge of LG Rulebook?

Yes I have a very good understanding due to the fact my goalie for WGG Tropics sponsored team is a BOG (Vasi)

5. Knowledge of league forums?

understand and accept

6. Do you understand and accept the ownership responsibility and role?

understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the ownership role within the lghl?

I have been looking for ways to play with guys who have a positive attitude, high level of maturity to enjoy the game we all love to compete in.

I understand ppl with limited LG experience don't get these roles but I hope in this situation you look past that & see that I am possibly 1 of the very tiny % of ppl in the world to say "I have signed a contract with an organization who is going to sponsor my team

8. What are your goals as an owner?

Buffalo is my fav team & I wish make up for last szn with my own guys & turn the franchise around & compete for the cup S18

• Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Tropics_White
  2. Ray9733

Ray9733 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ray9733#0
    Ratings:
    +127 / 20 / -41
    1. What is your age? 48

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) have been an owner in chl for 9 seasons and agm for 1 season and I’ve been a gm in ahl for 3 seasons last one was short season because nhl owner lied about my situation and I was won my appeal but had to sit out for the rest of season
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG?What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in lg for 11 seasons now

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5
    5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the ImportantSticky Posts highlighted in RED &understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the OwnershipResponsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHLOwnership position for the upcomingseason. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or getremoved as an owner you will beissued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on dependingon what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering WithThe Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on theOwnership Role within the LGHL? It’s a new challenge for me would like to try and build good team meet new people and see how it’s done up there for once and it’s been my goal for awhile now I know a lot of people up there and should be fun

8. What are the goals you wish toachieve as an LGHL Owner? Building a good team and draft and develop a good squad plus also build a good ahl squad too

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    letherb_carnage97
  3. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    1. What is your age? 23

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AHL AGM S4 AHL GM S5&6 NHL AGM S8-11 I think NHL Owner SThree Times

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG since the inception of Christ

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) 7

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to build a great team and and even better community within all walks of LGHL PSN. I am committed to building a foundation for greatness from the ground up

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to win some games and have some fun. At this stage of my career, probably more of the latter than the former

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  4. ItsLordTrauma

ItsLordTrauma Well-Known Member

Discord:
    itslordtrauma#0
    Ratings:
    +121 / 9 / -42
    1. What is your age? 22

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S17 Boston GM, S16 Palm Springs GM, S15 & S14 Seattle Thunderbirds AGM, S12 Valdor AGM, S9 Saskatoon AGM

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG about 10-12 seasons, Admin in OG for 3 seasons and played 2”3 seasons of VG

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). Between 6-7, need to freshen up on rule changes.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept” I understand And accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on theOwnership Role within the LGHL? I like to make an enjoyable competitive atmosphere. Everyone’s goal is to win the cup but mine is to do that while having everyone enjoy their experience.

8. What are the goals you wish toachieve as an LGHL Owner? Grow knowledge of the league and its players, produce competitive NHL & AHL clubs.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ItsLordTrauma
  5. VoltageFusion

VoltageFusion washed

Ratings:
    +71 / 6 / -16
    What is your age?
    Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

S6 New Jersey Devils owner

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    since s1
    vg

Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

Knowledge of League Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I want to be able to control my teams fate, and create a competitive environment that’s welcoming and respectful to all.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Create a friendly locker room environment and contend for playoffs in both leagues. Hopefully one day win a Stanley Cup.

voltagefusion
  6. PXSTRNAK-_-

PXSTRNAK-_- Heat up

Ratings:
    +300 / 69 / -216
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. kuddy

kuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kuddy-76#0761
    Ratings:
    +280 / 2 / -28
    NO we need an owner for Dallas Stars

No Streaming Account
  8. PXSTRNAK-_-

PXSTRNAK-_- Heat up

Ratings:
    +300 / 69 / -216
    Send the offer kuddy

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Frozy27

Frozy27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Frozy#4821
    Ratings:
    +51 / 12 / -18
    @budfly or myself will do it

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    bigfrozy
  10. budfly

budfly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -2
    Astarfullahhh

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. PXSTRNAK-_-

PXSTRNAK-_- Heat up

Ratings:
    +300 / 69 / -216
    1. 19

2. vg assistant captin chill owner szn 15 and 13 ahl agm szn 16

3. I’ve been in the league since szn 10

4. 7

5. Yes I’m familiar with the forums

6. Yes I accept the role of ownership

7. I wish to take on the role because I feel bad for the league for the people who have to go to some of the people who aren’t as qualified as me

8. I hope to bring @datsyukmagicman @Love 2 Rag and @NymmyBackpack together so these three can heat up “heat up pucky”

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Frozy27

Discord:
    Frozy#4821
    Ratings:
    +51 / 12 / -18
    1. What is your age? 22

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? no

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) LGHL for couple seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because ownership is filled with owners who can't field competitive rosters year after year. I would like to show the elites I have the meta mind to build a winning program.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a competitive team not only in the NHL but also provide AHL managers a chance to have a successful season as well. Make some noise.

• Like x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    bigfrozy
  13. Frozy27

Discord:
    Frozy#4821
    Ratings:
    +51 / 12 / -18
    Sir I think I can make a difference to your LGHL PSN owner team. That’s all I want to do is make a difference.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    bigfrozy
  14. Dawson x 27

Dawson x 27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dawsonx27#0
    Ratings:
    +108 / 14 / -45
    1.What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    Owner of Italy in ihl (silver medal)

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    Been in lg since szn 14 been in a ton of banana leagues never been banned

Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

Knowledge of League Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    yes
    Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Yes

I understand and accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    To build a good team and win a cup

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Too have a good ahl and nhl team and to win the chip

• Winner Winner x 8
    liljegren9
  15. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    1. What is your age? - 18

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) - WJC AGM S2, CHL GM S6, AHL GM S7, NHL GM S10, Xbox AHL AGM S29

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) - Been on PSN since S5, played S29 and S30 on Xbox, have played 3 seasons of VG(2 as owner 2 cups) and some other bananas

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). - 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) - Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I would like to win a cup with Jojodevil and have a fun season with my team

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - I wish to win a championship and create a team people wanna play for

• Funny Funny x 1
    dudnastyy
  16. XxpuckyxX3791

XxpuckyxX3791 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Datsyukmagicman#7412
    Ratings:
    +328 / 58 / -152
    1. What is your age?
      No but I have been in the league awhile I know how things work with a good gm ill be a ok to build a playoff team
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I've been in the league 7/8 seasons

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes it's a privilege to be a owner I just want to build a successful team and prove the haters wrong

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      Because I have gotten alot better I know how things work and I want to build a competitive team in a fun environment.. people will be happy to heat up and prove all the haters wrong discord will be lit .. we will compete be successful all within respecting the rules and guidelines
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? First season playoff ... Stanley cup contenders

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    blacklyndonfps
  17. Streetsmurf

Streetsmurf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 21 Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? DAL S10 GM EDM S11 GM LAK S13 GM MTL S15 AGM League Experience? LGPSN: S1, S6-16. LG Xbox S33-36 CBJ, Eshl, Etc Knowledge of the Rulebook? 7/7 Knowledge of League Forums? Yes. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to Take the ownership role in LGHL to build a successful franchise in the NHL and AHL. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win the Cup and have 3 winning lines.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  18. Anthonyd8616

Anthonyd8616 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 5 / -5
    1. What is your age? - 35

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) - owner for 6 season with rimouski. Wjc gm

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) - been in league since season 2

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). - 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) - Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I would like to win a cup. An want competition. Like to play with kids that want to win

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? - I wish to win a championship and create a team people wanna play for

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. R34NHL

R34NHL .

Discord:
    R34#8702
    Ratings:
    +241 / 57 / -32
    Age - 18
    WJC GM, AHL AGM,
    Since s6
    7/7
    Yes
    I understand and accept
    Willing to win and develop a non toxic team, as well as create a competitive environment.

Win obviously, as well as support my ahl.

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.