Season 19 Owners Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by bingo king, Sep 15, 2018.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +415 / 6 / -27
    Alright let's get the ball rolling. Couple things to address for guys looking for this .

1. This will be a Pro-Am league, not a team-up league.

2. You will need a Pro-Am team.
      1. Team Names, logos, abbreviations, etc may not include anything considered racial, derogatory or generally argumentative.
    3. If you are the owner the team you are REQUIRED to be on for game times as it appears right now you are only one who can access the invites.

4. You will need a roster.
      1. For the 1st season we are going to do a trial of bringing YOUR OWN TEAM.
        1. This concerns me as when guys quit it takes the entire team with them. Please do not apply if you know your interest might leave if things aren’t going your way in the league.
      2. All players on your team must be signed up to Leaguegaming.com.
        1. No exceptions, if found to be playing with a teammate not signed up you will be given a forfeit and disciplinary action will take place.
      3. Rosters will need to have more than 5 guys to them.
        1. Rosters need to be more than 5 guys so you can fill in when some guys aren’t on, you are required to play games if you’re on the Active Roster.

2. You will also have TC players on your team no matter what.
          1. Tc(training camp) players have a few things with them.
            1. Usually players who are late sign-ups get assigned to TC, these guys want to play and should be given an oppurtunity.

2. TC guys also may be guys who want to play but can’t commit to a regular schedule.

3. Training Camp players deserve chances to be a part of your team, and if you don’t need them(you’re Active Roster is very Active, than please get trades with teams who have Rosters that are struggling.
              1. This changes when we get more seasons in but let’s work together to produce some quality league action.
            4. Respect everyone on the roster, TC gets sometimes an unfair shake. Give everyone a chance.
              1. TC guys: You will need to also understand unless you earn a spot on the active roster you can not demand to be played. Be there for the team and keep trying, if you feel you aren’t getting a shot, request a trade.
          2. If you are on and it is gametime, you need to fill a roster with players regardless of Active Roster or Training Camp players.
            1. Active Roster players get 1st shots at playing, if you can’t find 5 guys from active roster, communicate with your TC.
      4. You will be responsible to make sure stats are input one hour after game times and have the game streamed.
    5. If you want to be an owner but don't have a full team we will fill with sign-ups. So don't hesitate to grab a spot.

Biggest thing, we know that Pro-Am is intended to be play with friends, if you need to remove LG members from your team to make room for guys to go play in non-LG games please go ahead. Just remember you will need to be on early to get members added back onto your team for game times.

Again, all games played through leaguegaming.com must contain only LG members.

Please read below and fill out your application if you’d like to run a team

****Edit-We will be doing an open schedule utilizing LG's matchmaking system. With this system you simply put in a time you will have your team and put up a blind challenge. If another team is able to be on than, they will click accept and you will be matched up(if you had played last game it won't allow you to). You must have 5 guys ready for game time or it will count against you if you forfeit, We will also be requireing your team to be available Either Monday, Thursday, or Saturday. That way we can guarantee teams are getting on to play and it's easier to find teams when we know when guys are on. If you're on more days, than you have a better chance of catching them.
    • Minimum games reguired in a week is 6
    • Maximum games allowed per week is 9
    • The number of games you play(excluding falling short) will play no part in MVP Voting, All-Star Voting, etc. You being available more honestly just helps the league.
    • These number are easily adjusted throughout season if we see some changes that need to be made.
    • We will allow teams to join throughout the 1st half of the season. More details on this soon.
    We need more teams and sign-ups before anything concrete can get posted.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +415 / 6 / -27
    Please fill out the application in full. Failure to do so will impact your chances of owning.

All Fields must be filled out to be considered.

Gamertag:

Number of seasons played in the LGBA:

Management or staff experience(can be in any league):

On a scale of 1-5,(1 being no knowledge, 5 being former multiple season Management), how well do you know the LG website and it's tools?

Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Smartphone?

Who is your GM? (
    CAN NOT BE SOMEONE WHO HAS APPLIED FOR OWNERSHIP OR THAT YOU HAVE NOT ASKED)

Team Name:

Your Roster:
    everyone must be listed as "@name". for example @bingo king. Everyone on your roster must be signed up for leaguegaming or they are not eligble. If they can't sign up for the league they can't be added to the team. Players can only play one up/one down from their listed position i.e, SG can only play PG/SG/SF. You can not have 3 PG's in a lineup. You will need to ensure team flexibility, this includes using your TC.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    BingoKing91
  3. ele905

ele905 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +791 / 12 / -19
    ele905
    3 seasons
    5 out of 5 for site knowledge

managed many szns in hockey and was also a BOG a cpl years ago

gm : tbd have many options

would prefer knicks or raptors

4. bingo king

Ratings:
    +415 / 6 / -27
    ***updated

BingoKing91
  5. bingo king

Ratings:
    +415 / 6 / -27
    Gamertag: @bingo king

Number of seasons played in the LGBA: 10+

Management or staff experience(can be in any league): Yes for LGBA, Lg singles leagues, LG cod league, etc.

On a scale of 1-5,(1 being no knowledge, 5 being former multiple season Management), how well do you know the LG website and it's tools? 5

Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Smartphone? all

Who is your GM? (
    CAN NOT BE SOMEONE WHO HAS APPLIED FOR OWNERSHIP OR THAT YOU HAVE NOT ASKED) @dantheman896

Team Name: Leaguegaming

Your Roster:
    everyone must be listed as "@name". for example @bingo king. Everyone on your roster must be signed up for leaguegaming or they are not eligble. If they can't sign up for the league they can't be added to the team. Players can only play one up/one down from their listed position i.e, SG can only play PG/SG/SF. You can not have 3 PG's in a lineup. You will need to ensure team flexibility, this includes using your TC.

PG - Available, Message me on XB to play
    SG - Available, Message me on XB to play
    SF - @bingo king
    PF - Available, Message me on XB to play
    C - @dantheman896
    Reserve 1 - Available, Message me on XB to play
    Reserve 2 - Available, Message me on XB to play
    Reserve 3 - Available, Message me on XB to play
    Reserve 4 - Available, Message me on XB to play
    Reserve 5 -Available, Message me on XB to play[/QUOTE]

BingoKing91