Season 20 should be team up.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by MINICHUD MASON, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    There was 92 Signup including owners the Friday before bidding (Sunday) so how could we have logically gone with anymore teams? If we would of known there 40 more people would of signed up in 2 days we would of had 10-12 teams.

The Long term goal is to have a full 30 teams and a 82 game schedule, but we can only achieve that if we keep signup numbers high and continue to grow the league.

Sorry that you didn't get to play more, hopefully you come back next season and bring some friends and get some more games in, but 8 teams isn't a long term goal. It is just the beginning

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. justdonni3 2

justdonni3 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    please no !!!

No Streaming Account
  3. I--Cross--I

I--Cross--I Co-Director of Basketball Operations

Discord:
    Cross#0463
    Ratings:
    +243 / 10 / -33
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. Big Pete x 2

Big Pete x 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    A teamup league would be dominated by whoever had the 6ers. No other PG in the game can stop Simmons in the paint on drives and post ups. Not to mention he’s like 6’10 with 90 speed with and without ball and he has pick pocket with a fairly high steal rating. Same thing would go with Milwaukee. There isn’t a starting PF in 2k that could stop him either. Specially when he’s a dual arch with slasher and lock takeover with 86 ball control and like 93 speed with and without ball lol

Ibigipete