Season 27 Pre Season Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Im Tom, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    Don’t have enough time to put together the rankings I normally do but I figured id throw something together quickly

1. Boston Celtics :team80:
    Snype is Snype and continues to do Snype things, Venom for 5.5 is a steal. If Rick can do Rick things then were in for a long season.

2. Phoenix Suns :team100:
    Dual PG management combos are a strong starting point, if Witt can repeat his MVP season, they’ll have a serious shot at a chip.

3. Memphis Grizzlies :team91:
    Another dual PG combo, very similar to the Suns, solid locks and tbh probably tied with the Suns for the #2 spot.

4. Brooklyn Nets :team95:
    Who’s figured out the trend yet? Read the two above but take away the experience in the league and a past MVP owner. Solid team tho absolutely killed it in bidding.

5. Los Angeles Lakers :team90:
    IMO the best performance in bidding without a doubt, Hxndoutz, Kenan & Slime are such solid players. Management deserves a lot of respect for the team they put together.

6. Atlanta Hawks :team79:
    Kryss learned from his last bidding disaster, Ando for 4.5 is a Venom level steal. Solid team from top to bottom, 2 solid lines. This team will surprise people.

7. Denver Nuggets :team84:
    This team will go as far Koba can take them, Raynor and Savage have big bloated contracts. 2nd line looks quickly thrown together, could struggle.

8. Chicago Bulls :team81:
    Munnie & Woosie seem to have gotten the guys that they wanted and added some pieces on top. Could rise or fall, time will tell.

9. Portland Trailblazers :team101:
    This team is a massive question mark for me, they could subtly do very well or struggle heavily. Don’t underestimate them.

10. Cleveland Cavaliers :team82:
    A lot of new names and faces, always hard to judge how new guys to the league will do but just looking at their builds this team could be really solid.

Overall, I think this is going to be one of the most competitive seasons we’ve every seen in LG, the league has grown so much talent-wise this year and this is going to be one of the most competitive seasons yet.

No Streaming Account
  2. Chingiana

Chingiana Ching

Discord:
    Ching#3743
    Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -7
    nice ranking tom... :laugh:

Ching1k